3 Good reasons why they shouldn't all be sterilized?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/619393956/repatriating-back-to-africa-rbta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Galton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just wait until they start modernizing and industrializing and the inevitable conflicts arise between them. It will be like Europe from the 15th century to early 20th century multiplied by 10. Good shit

The disease outbreaks alone are going to be earth shattering.

>wait until they start modernizing and industrializing

we will all literally be dead before any of that happens

>Just wait until they start modernizing and industrializing

That's never gonna happen.

Most Africans probably couldn't figure out how to manufacture something as simple as a bicycle if their life depended on it

1. Instead they should be euthanized

It's inevitable unfortunately, within 20 years they'll be on par with late 19th century Europe economically and technologically

>tfw when Africa is going to explode in your lifetime

The north is alright.

Yeah & even if White people build it for them they fuck up

>Most Africans probably couldn't figure out how to manufacture something as simple as a bicycle if their life depended on it

They're already way ahead of you, user.

I can't even think of 1

It'll reform into countries which speak the same language. Germany, France, and England have hundreds of cultures, but they all speak the same language-Arabic.

I was scrolling kickstarter today and came upon this, I had a laugh because I don't particularly like nig nogs, but it seems fitting to post this here.
kickstarter.com/projects/619393956/repatriating-back-to-africa-rbta

I don't even know if they're trolling or not which is fucking hilarious.

The funny thing is, in a nuclear situation, the heart of Africa might be the only thing that survives...

there'd be a huge fucking war, but that's about the only negative

I am an eugenicist. Africans are useless for humanity. They are a burden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Galton

its like a continent full of 10 year olds that have to be showed everything and are helpless without adult guidance.

1. They will all die of aids anyway.

2. Why would we waste the money?

3. Why would we waste the time?

There's going to be tons of war there in the future anyways.

>Massive youth population
>Extreme poverty
>Violent tribal differences

>within 20 years they'll be on par with late 19th century Europe economically and technologically

Why do you say this? What's the evidence that Africa would ever develop at all?

Honestly it's bullshit when whites say colonialism in Africa was a good thing. Before colonialism introduced western tech, medicine, etc to Sub-Saharan Africans their population was quite low, they lived their simple lives, maybe fought each other but who doesn't?

After those systems were put in place Africa has turned into hell on Earth because their population started growing out of control. If colonists had never shown up they'd probably all be fine now.

They're not dying of AIDS they're just replacing one lost child with 5 more.

We should enslave then again. They are good for nothing without the white race telling them what to do.

Ethiopians are cool though, some of the best christians I've ever met....

We never enslave them. They enslaved themselve and we buy them and use them for our business.

Can't we just kill all the violent and wasteful people and let nature rebound in Africa? People would object to the massacre but once it's happened it doesn't matter.

>kill all the violent and wasteful people

That's pretty much all of Africa.

p-p-please Ebola-chan, don't bring your siblings desu~

Yes I know.

>Why do you say this? What's the evidence that Africa would ever develop at all?
the Chinese will start building factories there and the Chinese men will fuck the women and create a super worker.

>the Chinese will start building factories

If it's anything like their escalators then I don't think anything good will come from it.