Hey Guys

Hey Guys
I have a girlfriend and i dont really know what we could do together...
Were both over 18
Give me tipps maybe you are a girl and can tell me what girls like
Thank you

>Were both over 18

...Were?

We are*

see if she can ingest a whole bottle of champagne through inserting it into her anus or maybe try the cinema

I like oil massages (baby oil). Start on back and shoulders with no shirt bra. After that im so relaxed i let my bf do w/e he wants except cum in me.

Art museum, local park, zoo, restaurant, walk around nearest big city, concert, baseball game, bowling, camp fire, volunteer at local park, star gazing, hiking, target practice, Netflix, chill, sit in back yard, sit in front yard, wrestle, tickle fight, sex, geocaching. Need I continue? Maybe a bike ride? Maybe a walk in the neighborhood? Maybe a game of Uno?

Bet you never return the favor.

genuinely love and care for her. give her the attention and care she deserves. eat her pussy.

Try Reddit.com

"Dump her immediately. Hit the gym, and get a lawyer." "Dump her, delete number, block all social media." But she just ripped a page of a book guys. "Remove her from your life like yesterday."

he gets his reward lol.
yssss, slow

>Put wiener between cunt lips
>Add relish and mustard
>Toss on some sesame seeds and sport peppers
Whamo you have a hot dog

Just as I thought. No return ever. I once fell for that joke. Massage and never give massage. You get all the work done to you and just sit back. The "reward" is letting him in your hole but that is to be expected. Hope he realizes soon you're a lazy selfish twat in it to take and never give.

He gets my relaxed receptive open wet white pussy that he can do anything to (except cum in), i think he's well compensated. If he bitches like you do then that stops.

You sound like a self righteous cunt. Like I said, I hope he realizes this soon. Your hole is an expectation. Reciprocation of effort goes much further.

You fail to understand just how replaceable you are. I could always just fuck his friends ya know.

And you'll always be a joke. He can fuck your friends too. It goes both ways you dumbo.

This is true.

Rebbit people are worse than this bunch when it comes to sperging.

ok w/e retard

Fucking CHECKED

You've got nothing to come back with, just like every other woman on this planet. Like I said you're an entitled, self righteous cunt.