What are some good Netflix shows that you faggots would recommend? I'm bored af and I already jerked off

What are some good Netflix shows that you faggots would recommend? I'm bored af and I already jerked off

watch the boondocks

er ist wieder da

House of Cards

Roll

Got a couple movies that might be on there. If you're into the process of comedy/theater or know about it "Don't think twice" might be a good watch.

I thought "Max and Mary" was interesting.

"Fritz the cat" is a satirical take on the 1960's as an era from how the youth lived through it.

"A clockwork orange" is a good movie about sex and ultra-violence if you've never seen it.

"Community" is a pretty funny series. First and second season are pretty well written IMO.

Could also grab a PS1 emulator and check out "brave fencer musashi" or "threads of fate", wouldn't take much time to find/download.

on netflix tho?

Rick and morty

Its all liberal bull shit now.
The Ranch is good.
Rick and Morty seasons 1 & 2
That's it. Not worth the money. I can watch old DVD's for free.

It was on there last time I checked but I watched it months ago

Reroll

Ozark is pretty good. Has nude scenes too

Arrested development.... i hated it at first but its addicting

Just shell out $20 for a firestick. Much broader selection and no subscription required.

Or just download Kodi on your PC, same shit.

>Ozark, surprisingly good

>stranger things

>Mr robot, excellent

>13 reasons why

I'll second Ozark. I wasn't expecting to like it considering the pretty tired/overdone concept but the main actor carries it pretty well.

Rick and Morty isn't available to stream faggot

Black Mirror - It's a show that delves into the philosophy of technology and how it can affect our lives. I found it very exciting and thought provoking.
The show examines how we live and often how abhorrently we conduct our business.

I'd encourage you to watch the first season. If you don't find yourself to compelled to watch the next two after that then so be it.

The show is from Britain so it isn't quite as cucked by corporate America as most shows are.
>pic related, it's the show

Narcos

Sorry that's on Hulu. So Netflix even more disappointing.

was on US netflix a couple days ago

sons of anarchy is a good

F is for family

i really enjoy shows with good accents.

Happy Valley is a great Yorkshire cop show.

Rake is a hilarious Australian lawyer show.

"F" is for Family
Archer
Brickleberry
The Do Over

Arrested Development

Kagemusha

All 5 Star trek series

Shameless, weeds

13 reasons why is teenage trash. Mr Robot looks like autistic trash. Stranger Things is ok though.

ayy