I go to rome today with girlfriend and random bank charge coming in has swiped us of money for the airport and first...

I go to rome today with girlfriend and random bank charge coming in has swiped us of money for the airport and first day :( could any bongfags transfer me some money? i'm this desperate

hahahaha you should've saved up nigger

it was a last minute thing, you won't believe this part; because her uncle who lives in abruzzo's wife died < the truth

bumping out of fear and panic

first world problems.
Honestly fuck off. Just don't go on your holiday, it's not like it will actually cause you any harm.
Fucking privileged begging.

random bank charge = OP has no idea what he is doing with money and no way to pay anyone back.

sucks to be you. hope you learned a life lesson today.

How much was the bank charge? How much do you need?

The only robbing, lying count around here is you!

>neither me or my girlfriend have any friends or family

are you fuckin gay

the bank charge left me with nothing :( i'd need like £25

basically i had £0 in my main account like i always do and the money in my i.s.a account, i got a text off the bank saying i'd gone into overdraft on my main account i was like wtf? paniced and immediately transfered all the money from my isa into main account and it ate it all and i'm still 2.80 overdrawn

we do have family who are also skint as fuck and they've already given us way too much too help us out with this trip that we owe them back

Would send some but I suppose you need it today. In case I send sime via paypal you'll have to transfer it to your bank account, the problem is: it's a 2 days delay. Do you have another option?

i can give u my sort code and account for a bank transfer otherwise paypal usually goes quick when i've ebayed before :(

Tranferts with code also take 2 days, those are typical bank transfer delays.
On ebay the seller just recieve the confirmation that you acknowledge letting him have your money. He doesn't effectivly recieve it immediatly but 2 or 3 days later.

ok sure thank you anyway, the banking app i use when people have sent to me and when i send to people usually goes within the hour

>hey babe, you know how we are in huge debt to all our friends and family, have no sense of money or economy and only have $800 in the bank?
>yeah?
>Well I found this single trip to Rome for $750!
>Sweet! Let's go!

we never had even £800 in the bank, and we're going because her uncle in abruzzo's wife died, we're getting airport to rome and staying in an air b'n'b for one night cause we thought it'd be romantic before getting train to the otherside of italy and picked up from her uncle who will look after us

airplane to rome airport **** all we've paid for is the flight and the air b'n'b, ryan air also shocked us by making us pay like £15 extra just to sit together on the plane when we checked in last night. I haven't been off this stinking island in 8 years.

we're leaving for the airport now and i don't have data, really if anyone can help with anything it all it'd really be doing a very great favour to a fellow brother. my sort code is 832220 and account 00731114, we are in a crap situation, i believe in fraternity and would do the same for anyone of you with the means. thank you.

Post nudes of your gf with timestamp and I'll give you 50.

what kind of retard goes on vacation and can't even afford a loss like that? plane tickets would be $1000 at most even if you went through some shithole country. if you live in the first world that's even sadder.

It's your lucky day OP:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Fuck op is so lucky