left or right?

both!

left

Left

right, but its close
right

Left.
Why right?

for which one? for the first its cause I like blondes, for the second they look almost identical but right has cleavage on show

Shes really hot. Would soo bang her.

right

Right

Left for sure

Right

Fuck that's a hard one. I think left. More of both??

Right

More of left

Damn, another hard one. More of both?? I'm thinking right..

Both sluts

Gimme more user

Sexy, she's got a cute young face. More of her

Left is a trap

More of this legal looking girl.. ig?

Both sluts with massive tits

Older pic of the two

Hardcore mode

Lefttt

Only have what was posted of her earlier. Im sure shes legal... Look at those tits and ass.

Ripe for fucking

Post more trap

Holy ass! How old?

Left.

Left or Right WWYD?

Right

They're around 21/22

left

left

left but very close

right

left

right

I would fuck left here so hard

that tree on the left. right over there, you see it, its somewhere in the background infront of those other trees, somewhat behind the beachwhales.

give me the redhead

Lmao accurate id sooner fuck the sand

moar left

yes more red! so yummy thighs

Anyone want any more of right?

anymore showing off her legs and/or ass?

Curvature but not bare. I find it hot as fuck though

Left or right?

any of the asian like this

dump them all, or make an imgur

Right

Left

my god im so diamonds right now, my cock might shatter for the imminent explosion

any in bikini?

Left! Bikini?

God damn I need more right.

cute ! moar ?

Need those tits of left!

Middle

What's your kik?

French girl ? Give us everything please !

pierre_oh

Wwyd??

Left, how is that even a question...
Left again, the smile is a little off but I'm assuming that's a bad moment.
left.
left.
right.
left.
neither. A man who looks like a woman, or a woman who looks like a man. no good choice.
right.
right
puke.
right.
left.
right.
call me a commie, I'm going far left.
fucking right.
underage.
IDEK right maybe?
right.
right? bad pic hard to tell.
left. the tits.
left, would have been a harder call if the one on the right didn't look like a satsuma.

white, black, or mixed?

right

left

right

left

Saving thread

white
left

none
left
no thank you
right
left
right
definetly BOTH !
left
right
all if i had to choose white
hard to tell....right !

Right looks too enthusiastic, like she always downs three redbull vodkas, pukes, and sloppily rides you reverse cowgirl style while shouting "OH YEAH!! JUST LIKE THAT BABY" all the time.
Left looks more composed and high maintenance, but is actually nice. She will ask you to go down on her a lot. She looks a slow fucker, too, like she REALLY takes her time on your dick.
Right for a one night stand, left for long-term.
Left looks like she is in a hurry. 5-10 minutes in and she'll probably say shit like "hey can you finish got stuff do early". She enjoys it, sure, but will ruin the mood. Right looks like she doesn't know how to say no, so she just rolls with it. Anything you ask her she will reply with an "Um, sure!" so her you can't read her with her dead-ass eyes. Going with the left on this one, quickie for sure and back to the club.
Left gives head and likes having her tits sucked. She looks like a boring fuck. Right at least lets you try kinky shit once in a while. Right on this one.
Right is one of those "Oh my god I neeever do this." while drunk on champagne. She is insecure about her ass, so she'll want to try anal but won't like it. The left can take a pounding, but might fucking break. But she also looks really slutty, like not even hiding it kind of slut. I'd rather go with the right because at least she's trying to be decent.
Left girl is the pity fuck, like if she goes anywhere, it's because her more socially successful friend invited her. Only gets laid if there is a guy there at the party who doesn't live in the city, and is kinda sexually frustrated from his bitchy girlfriend. Right looks like she has a big sister who gets fucked by alpha males and shows it off like a prize, and she is trying to be the same, except with only getting fucked by a coworker and maybe an old high school friend. Sex will be okay, but she will try way too hard. Right for actually trying to have a good sex life.

Left or right user?

left of course. looks neat

I'd Eat HER instead of the hamburger......

Redhead in the middle - MMMMMMMM

This isn't fair at all - GIVE ME REDHEADS

More Yummy Redhead.......

Is there anything hotter than the feet or a redhead???????

Left looks like she likes to be approached. She'll wait patiently at the bar chatting with the bartender or be at the receiving end of the conversation with her girlfriends. But she is totally down with anything, and even initiate the sex cutely by grabbing your hand gently and lead you out of the bar to her car, which she doesn't mind driving back to her house with her golden retriever (which usually are kinda dicks but this one is REALLY fun to play with and is well behaved). Makes you breakfast in the morning, and does the whole cutesy "So you want to meet again later?" because she likes you.
Right will approach guys not even 5 minutes entering the bar, but will already have a whole pint down. Drinks only beer, and hates the light or "lite" stuff. Will probably try to force the thing by buying you beers unprovoked and kinda force herself into the conversation. Leads on strongly by saying shit like "Wow you look dangerous" or "do you come her often? I would totally remember you, you're really handsome" props for her for leading, but might come off too strong, and really only would do her if I wasn't doing anything later.
Left one for sure, I might actually have a good time with her and her dog.

Hahaha both of-course :D

Left or Right?

right one. definetly more fun in bed and kinkier stuff. the left one is too much "Oh, my RayBan.."

Left or Right?

Left looks freaky, like kinky freaky but freaky. Can't gauge her well, she might like it rough but quick or just lays there and stares, like if that one guy told her "Wow that is super sexy and turns me on" and she stuck with it forever. Or she could just be reeeeally drunk in the picture.
Right talks in a fast-paced manner and ends every sentence with a puff of her cigarette. Probably says yes on the first try, doesn't even let the conversation end on a good note before saying "Okay yeah lets go back to my place!" Or fuck, not even to her place, just right there in her car in the parking lot and puts your hand below her shirt right away. She seems fidgety, like she wants to get fucked fast and right away. She wants that dopamine rush of getting caught, and even if she does, she just laughs and says "Dude don't record!" but she likes it. Always brings it up the next day, and talks about it like it was years ago. "Oh my god remember that time I was caught fucking that guy we met at Applebees? I was so embarrassed!" Like, bitch, you wanted to get caught. Honestly, she doesn't even enjoy that cigarette. She takes small puffs every time and doesn't even inhale it, just lets it sit on her mouth and lets it out as she speaks.
Left, taking the risk. Besides, cigarette breath is just a boner-killer.

how could you let this happen

Saving thread

Left or right?

Saving

Why? Thread is dead