What's the most kino episode of It's Always Sunny?

What's the most kino episode of It's Always Sunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdY3CdnIVXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3EVQnpQWs
youtube.com/watch?v=cPm1Zy6lBus
youtube.com/watch?v=7O24mrBRit0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Charlie Work

Charlie Work, because of its fake "continuous shot"

youtube.com/watch?v=vdY3CdnIVXk

fpbp

mac bangs dennis mom

STOP USING KINO INCORRECTLY

mac and dennis move to the suburbs

What does this mean? You've said it to me twice now.

Stop trying to be not gay

Fuck phat big pawgs

that's one of the worst episodes

why is it so overrated?

I knew it.

It's a charlie episode, true patricians know Dennis is the purest character.

For the record, DENNIS System is the greatest episode of the show by far

Fpbp

Fat people bump phirst

Dennis is a pleb filter character. The true best character is actually a tie between Charlie and Frank.

i think people just like it because of the birdman gimmick. it was shit though.

DENNIS IS A 5 STAR MAN

danny devito is worse than sweet dee

dennis is the best written character

>hating Patrick Bateman as a sitcom character

I won't stand for this.

>dennis is the best written character
He just yells a lot. Danny and Charlie and all their little idiosyncrasies go far beyond just yelling.

This, its such a simplistic episode and it works like a play

Dennis is the only one who's actually had legitmate character development.

He starts out as kind of an asshole with an inflated ego because he had rich parents, but as time goes on and more and more shit starts happening to him you slowly watch him snap and watch a serial killer developing in front of your own eyes, by the most recent seasons he can't even contain the fact that he's a psychopath and is screaming all the time

Watch early season Dennis, when he's still falling into darkness. Dude is genuinely creepy and unnerving.

>Kino was supposed to mean a great but really artsy film
>Because of memes it's now associated with a terrible cash grab movie more than anything
Kino doesn't mean anything anymore. Everything is kino now, yet nothing is.

this is one of the worst episodes of the series
The only other ones that even come close to this level of boring are Frank's Brother, The Gang Cracks The Bell, The Gang Gets Invincible and Extreme House Makeover

Dennis is my favorite but I also love Frank's fall into complete degeneracy. 2nd season he's just their rich father who wants to live like a normal person and hang out with his kids and their friends. Every season he falls further into become the most disgusting human being ever.

Mac's arc slowly becoming more and more gay was going well but it's just been stuck in the "he's extremely gay but doesn't realize it" mode for a while now.

Its amazing how words like kino and cuck can mean literally anything after Sup Forums gets hold of the word.

At this point on all of Sup Forums, cuck just means "person who disagrees with me"

Actually, now that I think about it, Charlie is the only one who really has had zero development, which is almost brilliant since he's not smart enough to change as a person

Dennis has become more psychotic and violent
Dee has slowly accepted she's a worthless person
Mac is more and more gay
and Frank is practically an animal
but S1 Charlie is as fucking stupid as S11 Charlie

Who cares? The show has been shit since season 5.

Bringing Devito on was a mistake.

No one is confused about the meaning, ya dingus, unless they are also a dingus. Using it wrong is the meme.

I remember a time when we were all niggers and faggots. What a wonderful time. Nigger was so over used it lost it's meaning completely, but Tumlrinas and stormfags came here and recorrupted it. Faggot was even a term of endearment.

Get a load of this cuck faggot

Wat Charlie is "so crazy or wow what a madman" devito is "I'm a rich crazy perv" Dennis is an all around sociopath with many layers leading to him being an actually serial killer and necrophiliac. How is he not best

>necrophilliac
When is this implied? He's definitely a rapist but I don't think that's ever implied.

Don't worry little buddy, you will always be my faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3EVQnpQWs

Do you have your tools Sup Forums?

DENNIS system is up there for sure. Game of games is best though.

what is the source of this pic? I see it all the time but no idea where it's from

>he didn't like the gang dines out

It is literally impossible to be a bigger pleb.

He probably didn't pay tribute

S1 Charlie was much smarter. Charlie's intelligence degrades so quickly over the course of the show.

The best episode is far and away Mac is a serial killer.

>Mac banging the tranny
>Charlie doing his law and order routine
>Frank and his chainsaw
>To catch a predator parody

I actually read a pretty compelling theory on Reddit that Mac and Dennis made him retarded after they beat him up to train for the boxing match, and years of inhaling glue and spray paint are destroying him mentally

/thread

>Charlie doing his law and order routine
>that scene where Charlie runs out of legal advice and just starts humming the Law and Order theme song

Honestly, the first episode. Went downhill from there

Dennis reynolds: an erotic life
Hands down

The first episode isn't even good

Thanks faggot

It's Always Sunny doesn't get good until season 3

How's that ass feel?

Season 2 had the gang goes jihad and the gang runs for office which are great episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=cPm1Zy6lBus

Is it just me, or was Charlie sort of the main character in season 1?

>the Gang Gets Racist is all about him trying to bang the waitress
>Charlie wants an Abortion
>Charlie has Cancer
>Charlie got Molested

yeah but those are the only good parts

why cant I hold all this contrarian

charlie was so normal in the first episode, he even had qt black chicks hitting on him

I just realized the other day there isn't a mediocre episode in S5. Truly GOAT season.

nah

season 2 might actually be the most consistently good season

2 and 3 are my favorite, with 4 after that

Frank works on a level though because it easily explains how the Gang easily finance their failed business and crazy activities.

THE NIGHTMAN COMETH

Devito is good when he's playing "Frank, the semi-main character who finances the gang". Devito is annoying when he's playing "Frank, played by Danny Devito, stars in a TOTALLY HILARIOUS special episode all about Frank"!

Every thread there are arguments about which character is best. They're all good, the show is kino, nobody will convince anyone to have a new favourite

>literally never once seen someone say Mac is their favorite character

Feels fucking bad.

Frank's Brother is pretty much known as the shitty episode but apart from that it's extremely consistent.

when does The McPoyles spin-off premier?

Why'd the McPoyles stop showing up? Them and the Laywer are great villains, but they're barely on the show after a while

Funniest scene of the entire show, bar none. Damn, I love the lawyer.

youtube.com/watch?v=7O24mrBRit0

They were indirectly in the last season and Lawyer was too.

The one who plays Liam is in a lot of stuff now so probably scheduling.

They're better used sparingly, they're a bit of a one-note joke.

Rob needs to destroy his body again and give us Fat Mac. He never truly went back to pre Fat Mac after losing the weight.

I can never make it through Charlie quietly going "don't do it" without laughing.

Mac and Dennis move to the Suburbs is fucking great.
I enjoyed it just so much bcs I live temporarly in the suburbs.

even though I agree franks brother is a shitty episode it still has some good moments
>younger frank is just frank with a wig
>"DRUGS" "WHAT?" "I CHOOSE DRUGS"
>everyone being uglier than the gang imagined in the end
>all that racism
>lance reddick in general

Mac is underrated. I know he's not trying to be a standout character but he's fucking funny.

>the court episode where papa mcpoyle is played by guillermo del toro

Last time I genuinely laughed at a Sunny episode.

BRING ME THEIR EYES

I'm going through trying to verify this because I honestly couldn't distinguish season 5 very well

I really did not like World Series Defense for one

It was obvious from the first couple episodes they were degenerates, but then over the course of the show became their own form of scum.

the first episode they let their friend get raped

that is literally the punchline of the first episode of the series

There are too many unbelievably good episodes to pick a definitive best. It really depends on your tastes and why you like the show and which characters you like to see interacting the most.

Mac is a Serial Killer is probably my favorite though.

The real question is, if you're introducing someone to the show, which episode would you choose?

For me it's probably The Gang Buys a Boat.

HOWS THAT ASS FEEL

I've actually debated this a lot.
I usually go with "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person" because it really establishes all the characters pretty easily.

Dennis is an asshole for the sake of being an asshole, Dee is useless and relies on men, Charlie is an illiterate moron, Mac is obsessed with looking cool and Frank just wants to plow ass.

Also the scene of the two of them writing Dayman is literally the best moment on the show.

The Gang Buys a Boat can convince anyone. You know...because of the implication.

I was thinking about doing this too. Sunny episode consistency seems perfectly verifiable if you just went through ep by ep grading on just a 4 star system. At worst I'd bet for me there'd be a ton of 3's but I seriously doubt there'd be many 2's and only a few 1's.

well hold on a second

Technically what they did, right, was get Dennis drunk and convince Dee's friends to date rape him anally

But that didn't work out and Dennis ended up having sex with gay dudes anyway

laughed too loud and though i might have to explain myself

>4 star rating
>implying every episode isn't a five star man

Basically as the seasons go by, the number of garbage episodes goes up

Though it doesn't get too bad until after season 7

>4Star system

nigga the only acceptable systems are:

2/1 thumbs up/down
5star
out of 10
percentage

and no half stars or 7.5 bullshit either

Yeah, like I said it was obvious pretty fast they were trashy people. But it was over the course of the show that it became apparently "Oh Dennis is a sociopath, Charlie is part-tarded, Mac's terribly insecure" etc.

Also Dennis mentioning multiple times how gross they've become throughout the show is pretty great too.

the blackface ep by far

I think 4 stars is better. Thumbs up thumbs down is too strict, and 5 and 10 systems give too much leeway and will force half-votes too often.

4 star is either:

Great
Good
Bad
Shit

Resturant episode
Highlights all the best aspects of each actor, its down to earth while being over the top and each moment is great. Its my favorite.

I just posted this episode and I agree

He's been huffing paint and glue since he was a kid sempai

I stopped following the show after the high school reunion season. The hyper-Flanderization that was to come had already been sent into motion for a while by then.