How is a nigger and two school shooters smashing on computers making noisy boom-bap considered "music"???d

How is a nigger and two school shooters smashing on computers making noisy boom-bap considered "music"???d

LOLL IDK XDD

>thinks DG is boom-bap

IKR XDDDDD

It isn't, unless you're a Sup Forumstant or Redditor.

they are literally bass-boosted boom-bap, dubstep and nu-metal aswell

haha niggers amirtie xD

Does his shirt say "BEANS"? Who likes beans so much to get a shirt with "BEANS" on it? Is it ironic? I don't even like beans.

idk, but they got hundreds of thousands of more fans than you.

I love to scream and beat my dick

All OP wants is to be loved.

thats a had you dumb fucking MONKEY

haha race is a social construct amirite xD

Which people can be considered white? If you answer "European" does that include sicilians?

all europeans but greeks and sicilians are white

Why aren't greeks and sicilians white? Because of mixing? Some finns look mixed to me too with mongoloid features.
What about Iberians who were under muslim rule for 800 years and look more swarthy?

Weren't greeks the ones who basically founded western culture?

STOP REPLYING TO Sup Forums

>Why aren't greeks and sicilians white?
pic related
>Because of mixing
everyone in Europe is mixed, thats irrelevant.Hungarians and Finns are basically Turks but they are still white
>Weren't greeks the ones who basically founded western culture?
the greeks from 3k years ago =/= the "greeks" today.
also, if we gotta go that deep, majority of the greek culture was based on near-eastern civilizations anyway.If anything, Romans are way more reponsible for the "western culture"

So your definition of "white" is "any European I want to call white"
got it

no, every european that doesnt look like this

are you really trying to tell me that you would consider those people white if you met them irl?

>every european that doesnt look like this
>are you really trying to tell me that you would consider those people white

social construct
>a social mechanism, phenomenon, or category created and developed by society; a perception of an individual, group, or idea that is 'constructed' through cultural or social practice

i dont disagree

What the fuck does this have to do with music progressives need to die like the termites they are mother of fuck