Your white daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

>Your white daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank him and say that my daughter is his property. He can also black my wife

Same as any guy she brings home. Show him my gun collection, remind him I've been to prison over my daughter once, and that I know how to hide a body

>My white daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the last time

hahaha you fucking fag, your daugther is not your property, kys

>implying my daughter would be white

This would never happen. Just teach your kids the truth about the blacks. Don't teach them to be racist - just show them the facts. They'll come to their own conclusion, based on logic, reason, data, and reality.

>Five basic rules of propaganda

The rule of SIMPLIFICATION: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.

The rule of DISFIGURATION: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.

The rule of TRANSFUSION: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.

The rule of UNANIMITY: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.

The rule of ORCHESTRATION: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

Have a one-on-one with her away from the nigger and let her know that her perfect looks are the product of eugenics.

If she wants to flush down millennia of excellent genes to mingle with a Neanderthalian nigger who hasn't evolved, she can do so on her own. Outside my home, and in fact, my life: forever.

No trend is worth more than a lineage.

i would tell her that she's contributing to the destruction of both her and his race by having a child but that if she really loves him i would support that decision.

the key is to not appear racist toward blacks in particular but to emphasize that interracial marriage destroys culture instead of enriching the cultures of both partners.

Leave them be because I'm not a Sup Forumstard

Technically... blacks don't have H. Neanderthalus DNA. European descended people do.

It's not a bad thing. It confers resistances to different diseases and is part of why European facial structure looks the way it does. But yeah, historically speaking Africans don't have it and Europeans do.

Advice her that majority of such relationship does not ends well.

If youre in your daughter's life, chances are slim that she'd ever get with a nigger. It happens, but it's rare.

Most nigger-lovers come from single-mom homes.

Especially if he knocks her up.

Black boys abandon their children 97% of the time when the mother is white. Pic related.

Not a typo. 97%.

Until she reaches adulthood, she really is.

Once you go black!... You're a single mom!

In this scenario I'd have a white daughter, which means I did alright.

Races are gonna mix to oblivion anyway. There won't be any other choice at one point than to either mix races or fuck your relatives.

Neatherthalian DNA is MUCH more common in whites than anyother race especially blacks altough I get your point

maybe but it doesn't have to happen in our lifetime

You are wrong.... Think about it how many relatives you have and how many whites live in the world. Beeing distantly related dosen't matter

It's like the fact that everyoe on the earth is distantly related to genghis khan

I have a white daughter?

also show her this to counter the inevitable you're a KKK white supremacist etc etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo

All of you collectively hang yourselves

no u

>last time

> been to prison
> know how to hide a body
hmmmmmmm

Give him a beer and tell him to enjoy my daughter.

share a blunt and some beers with the subhuman, send him on his way.
my friend the sheriff decides to randomly check him.

daughter grounded till 21

If you knew how to hide a body then you wouldn't have been in prison you roodypoo.

I would command my dogs to attack.

>How do you react?

Pull a gun on the nigger and throw them both out of my house.

fuck them both in ass

This

Do you even understand this info? Doesn't even mention niggers
>not sure if bait
>sage

Back to virgin

wait are you baiting or can you not read?

The traditional way of course?

First I'd so fucking happy I now have a wife.

Second I live in the southern states, so If I had a daughter, she ain't bringing a black man home.

Don't worry you'll never have kids

/thread
I plan on getting with a nigress, you mad?

I'd call myself god bc I'm korean yet made a different race.

Impressive critical thinking, user. I can leave now.

Not really sure, am I missing something. Explain this to me cause I don't see the mention of niggers anywhere

racist bait loser thread for racist baiting losers. rage hard.

Get a feel for how much money he has. Race doesn't matter to me, only how much of a dowry he pays me for my daughter's hand.

It's time to lynch me a nigger.

As her mom, it is my duty to show her how to suck that black cock properly

Mentally remind myself that blacks can be heroes to

"What daughter."

pfffffffffffftttttttttttttttt

It's in the description text at top, nigger.

Hate all you want its da troof dawg

Not in my case

Tell my daughter that she did a good job bringing home another oone, and to get the rope and meeet her bf and I by the tree out back.

Tell her not to forget magnum XL condoms.

Why every fucking time your WHITE daughter her BLACK boyfriend. Why not your White son and her BLACK girlfriend. Stop cuckposting.

SOMEONE IS GONNA GET BLACKED TONIGHT !!!

shake his hand, introduce myself, see what the kid's about.

black, white, whatever. there are good people in the world, and my daughter deserves a good man. the particulars aren't so important, so long as she finds someone who values fairness, compassion, justice, and love.

all else is irrelevant.

what if he's a black trap?

That aint possible
Blacks barely have rights here and get called niggers all day long everywhere they are. Black coworker get called 'nigger' or 'the black/dark one' at least 4 times a day

But if it really happens ill warn her that niggers are violent animals and he will harm her sooner or later.

it'd be perplexing, but again, the broad rules apply: decency and love win out over all the particulars.

My daughter is a sandnigger and she hates niggers.

she gonna get blacked ahahah

tell her that makes us even now

dont forget to arrange something suitable

Fuck its a mini nigger holding a trap

wahahahahha this THIS T H I S T H I S

As long as I get to watch, I'm good

>denying scientific data because the truth makes you uncomfortable
I bet you wouldn't believe in anthropogenic climate change if John Oliver wasn't telling you to.

It wasn't specified that he hid it WELL

This, y'all niggas dumb af because most of y'all beta af and would just let their 9 year old daughter roam the ghetto at night and some sum of dat black dickZ

whatever

When did i get a daughter? Wtf?

Kill him. Kill her. Kill wife. Start over.

Idris Elba can fuck my white pussy any ol day...

Youre a fucking pussy bro

I'd offer to prep him for her

I am so glad you kids aren't afraid to come to me with these things. I'm supportive if whatever you want to do with your body but you must remember your are both temples of god, and members of this community. It's ok and healthy to express your affection for one another, but try to be discrete. There are boundries you will have to learn to respect if you want to keep your freinds and still speand time together.
Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom