discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EXsVfiFbp8
youtube.com/watch?v=NS9blbLrKv4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4001466/table/pgh-107-04-162-t01/
nature.com/articles/srep15328
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12773035
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26471125
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/02/how-pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-described-his-own-drug-price-hike-almost-all-of-it-is-profit/
avclub.com/article/midnight-recreates-patton-oswalt-martin-shkreli-fe-242348
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do people take Martin Shkreli seriously? He's just some asshole who got rich and decided to become the living embodiment of a Sup Forums troll. He lives for negative attention.

Same reason the media can't stop reporting on Trump
Same reason b8 threads get instant (You)'s
Really makes you think

after reading about the back and forth, I honestly KNOW Martin came out as the victor. If you know martin at all you'd know he just baits for fights and enjoys it. Patton is desperately trying to posture his stance the entire time as being a liberal educated male who doesnt stoop to insults, while stooping to insults.

>Sup Forums's hero

hey reddit

>Not posting context

OP IS A FAGGOT

Twitter drama loving FAGGOT. gtfo

Because he's right. It's not the Pharma company's fault that they have to set prices at an exponentially high rate to make a profit. If you look into that case for 10 seconds it's obvious the Feds are overreaching for no fucking reason other than to appease a fucking rabid media firestorm.

Shkreli might be a dick, I mean I don't think there's any doubting that, but he's not some horrible criminal mastermind

Patton Oswald on the way down. Enjoy his descent. His netflix stand up was liberal pandering. He kowtowed to Ghostbusters. He's like an animal in the throes of death, thrashing at anything to prove he's still alive.

Shkreli is a pro grade real life troll, and a huge asshole who doesn't care what people think of him, so he's kind of untouchable.

Bump

that gif should say reddit alert.

Why is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed with Sup Forums?

It'll be funny if he goes to prison though

Did you know that he was good friends with the A Wyatt Mann cartoonist?

pic related, some of his work

>Why is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed with Sup Forums?

> Go to Sup Forums, search keyword Sup Forums, get 0 threads
> Go to Sup Forums, search keyword Sup Forums, get 74 threads

Holy shit. Sup Forums couldn't give less of a fuck while Sup Forums can't stop yapping about big bad Sup Forums

lol

I browse pol often and have never seen anyone talk about shkreli let alone praise him,

He's an absolute cunt that needs to have a 12 gauge put in his mouth and the trigger pulled.

Sup Forums comes to Sup Forums
Teevee does not go to pole

>twitter drama loving faggot

but but please give me the context and keep me in the loop

it's the boogyman

I don't get it.

>just go to Sup Forums already instead of hiding on Sup Forums taking your pot shots

Good luck with that. Kids post about Sup Forums on Sup Forums cause they can't handle posting on Sup Forums.

Most of these kids wandered over to Sup Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Sup Forums days talking shit about Sup Forums on other boards

Shkreli's my nigga.

Sup Forums is full of the people that bully and cuck them irl

>television and film.
>Sup Forums redpills people on the jews.

What did they mean by this?

shkreli did nothing wrong

patton oswald is a butthurt faggot who says incredibly rude and mean things about people he's never met and is fucking dumb

Martin Shkreli is a tremendous, greedy asshole. It's no surprise the shit-tier faggots on here who support Trump support this guy too.

xD its so funny u cant get ur medications anymore haha cuck get cucked lmao oh cant pay $100000 for a medication well fuck you poorfag!!

Pathetic, honestly.

Will Evans pussy out?

His company gives away something like 70% of the drug for free to the people who can't afford to pay for it.

>xD its so funny u cant get ur medications anymore haha cuck get cucked lmao oh cant pay $100000 for a medication well fuck you poorfag!!

So you ARE actually talking out of ass without understanding Shkreli's mindset?

Pathetic, honestly.

That really only applies to new drugs that require three rounds of large scale clinical trials.

He buy an worthless old generic drug and jacked up the price 7000% after changing the distribution model so that other generic maker can't get his a hold of his drug to do bioequivalence testing and certify their own generic version of his drug.

He spent zero dollars on additional pharmacological research or clinical trials.

dont hate the player

I love this guy I don't care what anyone says

It's all these reditt cunts that mention their Boogeyman

t. triggered faggot with parasites in his ass

I don't even know what's going on, but it's hard to believe that Based Shkreli is being owned by that sad midget.

oh sweet jesus

>Martin Shkreli
Literally who.

i don't even know who chris evans is, so i couldn't give less of a fuck.

Who?

people still say owned?

Yeah. It's 1998

I hate Jews as much as the next guy, but Martin Shkreli is pathetic as fuck and I hope he gets killed.

Sup Forums dethroned Sup Forums and /b2.0/ as the least effective containment board.

>5'3
>plays a beta character
>is a beta
>wife died
i dont think hes ever owned anyone or anything

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with bewitching hillary clinton and making the pewdiepie chatbot say offensive things?

>that's not a decimal point
billion

BILLION

>$2.2 billion in electric utility lobbying
What the fuck are they even lobbying for

This is pretty pathetic. Chris Evans visits children's hospitals in spandex and thinks he's actually making a difference, while Martin Shkreli funds R&D for new drugs that actually help sick children.

How the fuck can Chris Evans act like he has the high ground?

he's not even a player on the field, he's just a cheerleader

>inb4 Martin gets banned for Twitter for defending himself
I honestly hope Patton Oswalt dies of a heart attack.

watch these forbes clips of the shkrilla, they're hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=2EXsVfiFbp8
youtube.com/watch?v=NS9blbLrKv4

>>tv/'s hero
Some dumpy little white guy with a dead wife
>>enjoying watching Sup Forums's hero get BTFO
>Shreki
>Sup Forums's hero
Some autistic millionaire.

Sup Forums is one of the most active boards on the site, moreso than Sup Forums

I'm sorry but at this point Sup Forums is part of the Sup Forums zeitgeist

A bunch of users from that liberal hugbox site come here and whenever someone says something they disagree with they spout "Go back to Sup Forums!!!!". Pretty pathetic Tbh.

He bought that rap CD and a bunch of Black Lotus Magic The Gathering cards just so that no one else could have them.

>a literal jew
>Sup Forumss hero

does Sup Forums like jews now, I've been gone for a while

>Sup Forums most searched by google

it only proves it's the reddit board

The Feds don't care about the drug prices. The Feds want him for stock fraud, which he actually performed.

Sup Forums's desire to be contrarian always overrides their racism/sexist/antisemitism.

Everybody knows Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, especially since you don't even have challenging opinions anymore to the reddit mindset. Capeshit gets posted here constantly, it's all meme threads and crossposting.

you mean Sup Forumseddit interlopers

>inb4 Shreki's internet PR team find this thread
Fucking vain piece of shit.

>patton owning anyone ever

wat

These are great, thanks.

Sup Forums is a semite board. There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

ya im sure two actors have something to say.

im sure they know more than some guy who spent years learning the ins and outs of his industry

For (You)

Because they shit up any thread about a movie that has a minority or a woman in it.
Also Trumpfags and Shillary shills.

Most of the media is controlled by the jews so it's not really surprising

>worthless old generic drug

Daraprim is a shitty drug but it happens to be the only one targetting that specific ailment. The profits go to researching a better version of the drug that no one else cares about.

>Patton Oswald
Isn't his wife dead? I remember this board making fun of him because of that.

/film/ when?

Yup, it was fucking hilarious

his bitterness killed her

>None. Tv is for idiots. I only watch Kino.
what did he mean by this?

is that why bactrim is equally as good at treating toxoplasmosis compared to daraprim, not to mention highly efficacious?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4001466/table/pgh-107-04-162-t01/

and shkreli oversells the need for researching new drugs despite the fact that it has been occurring before him?

nature.com/articles/srep15328
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12773035
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26471125

Is that why he's so excited about giving only 20% of his medication away for free?
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/02/how-pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-described-his-own-drug-price-hike-almost-all-of-it-is-profit/

>trusting a LITERAL jew

This guy fucking rules. How can anyone hate him?

Seems like a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

This guy is so smug and arrogant, it's actually impressive.

This thread is cancer

You just fucking made a thread about some twitter argument about a pharmacy guy

This isn't even Sup Forums related

Kill yourself

Sage

Can Chris Evans please punch this beta fuck.

kys.

>beta fuck

I hate the guy, but he is unquestionably an alpha for the absolutely zero fucks he gives.

Why did they make fun of him?

Talking shit on Twitter doesn't make you an alpha.

Because he killed her

So what makes Chris Evans an alpha then? They have the same credentials

>Not caring
>Alpha

It's about looks user, he looks like he get cucked every 10 seconds.

This. Martin was playing dumb.

No, but pissing off the entire country without a single fuck given and when questioned if you'd do it again responding with "no, I'd actually go further" is.

This thread is kinda depressing. What happened to the fun times.

you sound like a little bitch

Shkreli is 5'7" and at best, lean at 135 or so, but more likely a doughy 150 based on his face and the way he wears his clothes despite having enough money to wear things tailored properly to him.
Evans is 6' or more, 190 pounds, strong and fairly fast. Even if Shkreli is the better fighter, which is honestly almost unimaginable, if he's not pro level, fighting somebody with such huge physical advantages over him and some moderate martial arts training would be absolute suicide.

I can be your little bitch depending of your dick size

Haha, yeah that is epic! Man, Sup Forums just got blown the frick out, am I right fellow users? Epic for the win, POOL STATUS = CLOSED.

Man, that was great, but just sort of curious who else here is going to be voting for Hillary Clinton? I mean, I was a #bernieorbust Bernie bro but now I've come to realise that truly Hillary Clinton is the single most qualified person in HISTORY to be President.

Here, have this rare Pablo I found!

Chris Evans has hollwood training. Seriously though Evans would Knightfall him.

>POOL STATUS = CLOSED.

lol'd

Guys, this has very little to do with tv or film.

#ItsHerTurn

Wow, Sup Forums sure is as sensitive as tumblr.

avclub.com/article/midnight-recreates-patton-oswalt-martin-shkreli-fe-242348

The AV Club is literally more Reddit than Reddit