Okay, memes aside, is /ourguy/ back? Is Hollywood done blacklisting one of the best directors in the last 50 years?

Okay, memes aside, is /ourguy/ back? Is Hollywood done blacklisting one of the best directors in the last 50 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6UydqWS01g&ab_channel=GhostyGump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck this balding cocksucker

Maybe

His film was 6th at the box office I'm afraid Mel is still dead career wise.

Hacksw Ridge doesn't come out til the 4th (((user)))

Yeah. Now we wait for that viking kino
Oh jew

Don't try to meme me boy.

>yfw

Hacksaw Ridge beats BvS at the box office

personally i plan on illegally down loador it.

How is someone with access to hundreds of millions of dollars ever blacklisted from making movies? I know the zion hollyweird judaism is skrong but in the digital age we live in I feel like he could just make some shit & release it indie.
He is such a big name and his movies are on such controversial subjects I feel like they would actually get seen, whether in theatres or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6UydqWS01g&ab_channel=GhostyGump

>Hollywood done blacklisting
He blacklisted himself

cuck

Funding. Jews control the funding.

And the people with money who like Mel can't support him because it would look bad.

Believe it or not it's pretty much unprecedented for someone to fund a $50million movie with their own cash.

Investments like that are unheard of in any business. Doubly so in filmmaking where there's a good chance nobody will want to watch your film.

That's basically what hes been doing. Just nobody watches them because no marketing.

Won't happen. Andrew Garfield is the biggest name and nobody has ever bought a ticket because he was in a film.

I don't think saving private Ryan made as much as BvS and you couldn't jerk off without spunking on an A list or "hey it's that guy!" actor in that fucking movie

You're trying to spin Mel's deadline interview statements where he admits he has the cash to fund his own films but wants to use other people's money to minimize risk.

Most of the people interested in funding films happen to be Jewish or are sympathetic with the Jewish plight. This Gibson guy bit the hand that fed him not just once but about seven times. Possibly more, that's just off the top of my head.

So he has enough cash to fund films but can't risk it because he called everyone in sight oven-dodgers, war-causers, etc.

Boo hoo hoo. Fuck this man. I wonder if the evangelicals he's sucking up to to prime them to buy Passion 2 even know he uses his money (instead of for funding films) to run a multimillion dollar Catholic sect? Not even just Catholic, which they abhor, but a fucking cult based on Catholicism?

Everyone should hate Mel Gibson. He's literally the Donald Trump of filmmaking.

((((you))))

>TAKE ME IN O TENDER HOLLYWOOD

people will see the movie for Vince Vaughn

>Donald Trump of filmmaking

So the best?

Yall said that blood brother movie was good so that is the next in line.

Hacksaw looks decent too

CANT SMELL THE MEL

>hate Mel Gibson
Kill yourself

Vaughn hasn't been relevant in years, that last movie the internship was horrible and flopped.

Then he went into TD s2 and will never recover. He's even in worse shape then based mel.

CANT LEL THE MEL

>He's literally the Donald Trump of filmmaking

make hollywood great again

imo he's not officially back till he's had a proper return to a big movie leading role, preferably some kind of action one. (Expendables doesnt count)

He's getting too old for that shit

Jews can tell cinemas not release Mel's movies and they won't.

no such thing. He was great in Blood Father. he's only just hit 60, and is in pretty good shape.

Fucking Lethal Weapon joke you mong

Blood Father was incredible

He could easily make another movie like Edge of Darkness if only the jews allowed him to.

I still kind of wish he would be in another Mad Max. He really owned the role.

'sides. if Arnold can get away with doing "Terminator with aged exterior" and is finally going to do "Old King Conan"

id sure as hell love to see old Max

Screenshot this. Hacksaw ridge will make 1.2 billion doll hairs, and 2 ox arms.

>He's literally the Donald Trump of filmmaking.
What did he meme by this?

>hey it's that guy
WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS
FUCKING NORMAL FAGGOTS

Honestly I think that's what set Holmes off.