Is it bad to masturbate over family members?

Is it bad to masturbate over family members?

not if they look like her! care to share more?

find her nudes.

No, here's cousin

Nah, she is fine as fuck

I wish, man

fit as fuck how are you related?

She's my sister, I wouldn't feel as bad about masturbating if she was my cousin or something, but siblings just seems sorta strange

"borrow" her phone or laptop for the nudes.

It really is. You should masturbate under them instead.

It's pretty good actually if you can cum

nah dont worry, unless you have you cum in her food or something then that would be weird!

any bikini pics?

And send it to your phone, delete conversation after

if i had a sis that lokked like this id setup a spy cam in the bathroom!

whats your sister look like?

i havent got a sister

Moar pls

No as long you don't get any on them, while you are jerkingoff "over" them

Nah it's awesome. Pic related, my cousin

More

why do you ask the people of Sup Forums about what is right and wrong? That makes no sense as people here have degenerate morals.

More pls

Just empty a load to her if you wanna jerk off to her. Why tourture yourself?

Awesome. Keep going

Op... Ive got to tell you something... Its totaly disgusting... But we all do it.

I have mostly female relitives. The guys end up leaving for some reason or another.

What's her snap

My sister

Forgot pic

Ive fapped to my mom, aunts, sis, and 3 fem cousins. Ive been close to doing stuff to them all on seperate occasions. Used to have to give my mom backrubs and after a bit she would fall asleep (meds i think) while she was asleep id use the lotion and rub the tip of my dick on her panties untill i came... Idk if she was goating me or not but she did it frequently enough that i now have a sleeping / molesting / rape fetish... Ive stolen all of their panties too at some point or another... Idk if id be a better person or not if all that didnt happen but im over most if it now.

no harm in fapping to them, more of a risk to actually do something sexually. if youre turned on by your sisters body and want to imagine fucking and cumming on her, i dont see the problem