G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

i want to keep living.

I have a beautiful wife and 7 kids. Today is Mary's 10th birthday!

congrats on your kid's bday catholic bro.
as always congrats on your family and children too.

Thanks. I still can't believe that I'm this lucky.

I haven't decided whether or not I will

oxytocin

I see my therapist today. This is our second session. Now that we have the introductory stuff out of the way, maybe we can make some progress. I'm hopeful.

No need to shoot myself when I can find something else to shoot.

lucky and blessed.
whats the plan today?
going to flip a coin?
i hope you decide no.
that's a good chemical.
g'luck at the therapist user.

Hope

tl;dr src pls

Tonight is casual magic night at my local card store and I'm meeting up with my buddies to play some mtg.

that's alot of animals.
keep hope alive.
tldr; nice dubs.
cool, what kind of deck do you have?

Who is this semen demon?

Breakfast with my family, kiss my wife goodbye, work, come home, say hello to her with my lips on hers, eat dinner, relax until bed, do it all again.

Running a black-red zombie tribal edh deck. Probs gonna play some planeschase today too. It's a good ass time my dude

a girl.
an excellent routine.
in general life is going pretty well ?
you following this eclipse stuff everybody is talking about in the news ?
>zombie
so u have a bunch of support cards in necromancy and the undead ?
how successful is your deck ?

please give sauce

nice dubs.

I've been tweaking it for a few months and overall it's the most successful deck I have. It's hard for anyone to stop me once I get going cause I just keep bringing my shit back if they kill it. Pretty big reason I went with zombies was for the recursion. You play at all?

Yes I have, my family is gonna watch it together when it happens.

He's asking who, not what, you retarded scumbag

Gina Valentina

nah i don't play, but i'm still curious about it.
sounds interesting.
wouldn't your deck be weak against priest/palladins/holy-figures type decks ?
how do you counter that, when it happens ?
cool. is that like something you study in your day job ?
it's a girl.
~scumbag of retardness~
yay, we found it.

I don't know. I'm so lonely. Maybe tomorrow.

sauce there?

Not particularly, it's more research on other star systems.

don't be lonely.
you have a friend here.
a girl.
oh, why study what you already know about when there is tons out there that we don't know about . I get it.
Anything in particular you're studying now ?

i love my work, my girlfriend, our dogs, and random stuff i do.

Nice! It's a lot of fun to get into, albeit a little expensive. The way it works though is that creatures aren't exactly "weak" or "strong" against other creatures. I guess if my deck would be weak to anything to though it would be angels. It woulda also be weak to card draw decks which are decks that when people draw cards they just take damage. It can be a real Bitch. If you got any questions about magic I'd be happy to answer, haven't had a good conversation here in a while

Nope, just other systems in general. I analyze the data I'm given, could be from anywhere.

because I have a girlfriend , she is funny AND fucking hot.
every morning I get up she smiles at me , and says morning babe. cutey, stud, or something along those ... I get to watch her get ready for work ..and think " how the fuck did I this ?"
if I could figure it out , and write it down I would own the god damn planet...

nice dubs.
it's good you love that stuf.
nice dubs.
angels huh.
how often you run into them?
probably you're friends that know your deck come prepared with angels then.
oh cool.
nice dubs.
ur gf sounds amazing.
she likes sexy times too ?

that feeling of dumbfounded awe at your luck is such an amazing feeling. I love it.

I don't really run into angels that often cause they're expensive. My friends do come prepared with other things to stop my from doing any crazy combos that would win me the game in like one turn

user it would take me days to explain the stuff she does ...
okay , like this game..
I was sitting in the den and I hear a knock at the front door, I say honey someone is at the door could you get it I am sorta busy ...a minute later I hear the knock again...BABE I GOT MY HANDS FULL ...could you get the door ?...a minute later I hear the knock again....(now somewhat exasperated ) I put down the camera I am cleaning and go and answer the door and there she is dressed in her little girl outfit holding her big teddy bear and she askes in her little girl voice if she can come in and watch cartoons because her mom is working late ,...I have to turn around and compose my self because breaking character means you lose the game...I turn around and say sure (.........) come on in , and then it goes from there...she loves role playing all sorts of stuff...

opps
see

Its only the 2nd game night this week!
Still got tomorrow to go too, and then there's maybe Saturday!

:-)
that's good. it's good to win
but if you dominated every match, that wouldnt' be fun for anybody.
she sounds like a keeper.
that's pretty cool she did that for you.
have you done anything for her like that ?
theres always another day.

True, winning every game is boring unless it's a tight match. Anyway why are YOU not gonna kill yourself today?

I like surprising her with get aways and weekend or days trips...concerts and plays she wants to see...always make sure that she gets flowers at work, because it makes the other girls envious at her work, also I will buy outfits I want her to wear ect . come up with ways to make her laugh because her laugh sounds musical to me ..give her back and feet rubs , anything so she feels that I know she is special to me...

Well my Chevelle will be running by the end of the day so that's a decent reason to not to.

no reason.
i'm not suicidally depressed.
I'm doing ok in life actually.
I just post this thread everyday out of habit.
But I don't want anyone to kill themselves, nor do i want to die myself.
I do sometimes every now and then think about it, when i'm feeling down, but i know that's just a moment, and i'll be fine. Life is ups and downs. ride the wave. know what i mean?
Thanks for asking.
Nice Dubs.
that sounds sweet.
you and catholic bro kinda make me wish i was in a relationship. It's good there are many healthy passionate relationships out there like you two have.

like I said if I knew how I did it ..and could write it down I would be so rich I could purchase the moon..

because regardless of how many days in a row you post this thread you never have sauce for any of the webms and gifs you upload. nor do you give enough of a shit to do the research to do so in the future i'm guessing

besides, why keep someone at the party when they're so clearly ready to leave? where's the dignity in that

Yeah I feel that, life happens but that's the kinda shit that keeps it interesting. If everything was easy life would be fuckin boring

I don't really think there is an easy way to find what we have. I truly believe that it's some form of soulmates. We just got lucky and found the perfect people for us.

>7 kids
>Not wanting to kill self

Each to their own I guess

yeah i'm literraly shit tier sauce giver.
and cause the party gets better.
dubs again.
you are going to have an awsum mtg session soon.
that's great man.
how long yall be kicking it ?

have to agree' with this statement.

My children are the single greatest thing I've ever created. I love them with body, mind, and soul. I can't imagine life without them.
22 years now, coming up on 23. We've been married 12 of those.

one day, this is how i'll feel about my cats.

Thread dead?

Unfortunately i lack the constitution for suicide.

:-_)
congrats cat dude.
that's a good trait to lack.

going apt hunting with girl of my dreams

that's great man.
you planning to marry her?
cause moving-in together with no long term plan is a bad situation.

I like how at least once a week, without fail, there's a person that comments that my 7 kids is too many.

I don't respect moderation either, that's why I want a bouquet of cats.

Life is just a flat circle, we are reliving each and every moment. Torture. A sick joke.

yeah. that repeat comment is funny.
I'm sure catholic bro must have his replies to it saved so he doesn't have to type it anymore.
bouquet, how many cats?
true. but there is pleasure in the pain too.
it's not always torture.

Nah, I type it out again and again. It's fine, really, it doesn't happen too often.

Because if we all kill ourselves, there'll be nobody left to reply to your stupid posts OP.

Becoming self conscious was a tragic misstep in evolution. We became 2 self aware.

makes sense.
i'm glad you are alive to reply.
how u doing?
perhaps yes.
but do you think other animals are self conscious too? even though they can't talk to us to tell us?

We're trapped, this is a nightmare we keep waking up into.

because im not European

Animals are merely just sentient beings they are not full 'aware'. They don't share this curse.

Have you ever gotten your dick sucked?

amazed this thread is still here.

nice dubs.
what will you do about this nightmare?
makes sense. but do you think they are "happier" because of lack of the curse?
good questions.
i'm amazed too.

as many as I can provide proper adequate care for :) maybe one day meet a crazy cat lady too.

g'luck i hope you find the cat lady counterpart.

thanks, two antisocials meeting sounds tough though, im going to have to be more outgoing

dub-a-dubs of luck.
you'll find her. keep looking bro.