Sweden thread?

Sweden thread?
Sweden thread.

youtu.be/s_nufSwU-T8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe if swedish males werent so gay, they wouldnt have to import real guys to impregnate their women

The best part of waking up is derailing a Bettendorf thread.

Swedish school

Well, top picture is norwegian... Ugly, fake looking blogger trying to sing. She can't.

Okeydoke.

She wanted her boyfriend to be in the music video, but the jew producer insisted a black guy.

2 months ago was in Norway on work in free days went to check Sweeden a lot of blacks and sand niggs but at least they are mostly families with kids working and going to school. UK is a lot worst a lot more sand niggers and africans who just sit on social benefits

source ?

They atleast wörk in Sweden but U.K is a fucking terror shithole

>sweden thread
>posts a norwegian girl and a nigger

gg

yea in Sweeden are more family oriented emigrants who are really there for better life for the kids
UK is just a nigger mess

swedish cuck making stupid excuses while his white gf gets blacked

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE

no one gives a fuck you stupid bitch

from Sup Forums yesterday

no they dont, UK is million times better, and i fucking hate uk

>Be swede
>back in the day
>Be in school, högstadiet, ~ages 13-15
>have bully sandnigger in class.
> one day he slaps a girls ass by the lockers and pulls her in to a toilet with him.
>nobody does anything
> have different girl from class in the toilet every day.
>nobody does anything.
>at least one got pregnant.
>No repercussions.

TL;DR sandnigger fucks different girls in the school bathroom every day for three years with no consequences.

I'd love to see an aerial view of a torpedo or something sinking that ship with everyone on it

UK cuck getting raped mug and bombed by sand niggers while he work and his tax money go for paying niggers social benefits

At least she died doing what she loved

the government protects those fucks and swedish people just bend over and take it

Katy Perry is going to roar at you

well seems like the girls liked this guy and went along with it. he was the most alpha of you all

Salaam.

>>nobody does anything

So why didnt you do any damn thing about it you fucking enabler?

inb4 sad excuses

Bet u were jealous as shit. Must have been so exciting for all those chicks to see a proper dick instead of all those tiny albino Swedish dicklets

Spineless men like you are why your country is overrun with undesirables

Why does Murica fuck up your Swedish meatball dish so baaaadly?

Look at them after all they are just kids

"Comments are inactivated for this video"

I can tell something great happened here

Hahaha, if I was white I'd be mad. I'm brown and benefit greatly from all this though. Crazy white femenists feel obliged to sleep with me :/

your mom glady gives one

Shit. Is that real? I know here in the states the media is a shit-show but I never seen it do this before. Sorry if its truly like that there.

fuck u u fucking cunt, I've read statistics bout Swedish migrants, they don't work too u Swedish cuck

You can have the unshaved, unbathed overweight fish flaps that can't get laid otherwise.

They still think it's rape, but you raping them is just what you do so it's okay by their logic.

Look at this picture : these are all the refugee "families" escaping war.

These aren't young 20-30yo males looking for easy money in EU. At all.

C-c-check'd

The digits speak. Give the feminists and SJWs to the mudslimes to be raped.

"HAHA :D, that's terrible :("

Lmao me irl, seriously crossed my wires there bruh

Five 5's

KEK

I am from sweden and i just typed in that URL (assuming i didn't type it wrong or it's not deleted) and i was directed to "Dallas County reports first U.S case of Zika virus transmission".

It's weird because I remember reading that specific piece of news in swedish media and I found it strange how it said she was killed for no reason and how fast it disappeared with no new information added to it.

That being said this webm says "shocking new details" and I cant find anything in it that wasnt also mentioned in the swedish one.

>sweden
>post norwegian
okay OP

why whitebois r always so med?!

You mean Swedenistan?

How can white kids even compete?!?! lmao

>Sweden has iron
>England and Africa buy iron
>make chains then enslave africans
>FUCKING RASCIST SWEDES

Sounds about right.