HEY GUISE ITS BOOGIE BACK AT YOU TO EAT A MAYO TUB AND ASK YOU TO PAY MY HEALTH CARE EVEN THO I MAKE 700K FROM YOUTUBE...

HEY GUISE ITS BOOGIE BACK AT YOU TO EAT A MAYO TUB AND ASK YOU TO PAY MY HEALTH CARE EVEN THO I MAKE 700K FROM YOUTUBE HAVING 4.3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgF0bYBnUxY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least he entertains people.

What the fuck do you do?

I've designed for huge corporations user

Yep.
First we kill fatties.
Then we will kill all disabled.
Then we will kill all stupid people.
Then we will kill the weak.
Then people who have wrong opinions.
Then I guess I will have to masturbate for eternity because no one else is left.

And you spend your spare time on Sup Forums.

Good for you.

>boogie apologist
what part of you identities with him? why defend him?

I actually only heard of him after hearing how he was walked all over by some bitch at a con, I have no real opinion the matter and I'm kinda curious why people hate him.

Yupp lmaoo I browsed in HS. I went to college and then designed freelance / do writing and shit. On my off months I browse Sup Forums

idk how ppl feel bad for this fat fuck. he acts like being fat is a disease..here is a tip lay off the fork n go for a run u fat shit.

I feel bad for you because you are stupid. Neither of you obviously can help it.

>hearing how he was walked all over by some bitch at a con,

story?

He slowly kills himself on camera by eating disgusting shit and his audience reinforces/enables that behavior. If you try to point that out, the she audience shouts you down and boogie makes another video about his hurt feelings when you call him fat.

do you even know his stance on it? sounds like you just got the cucked version on how he feels about his weight...

this

I'm pretty sure it was anita sarkeesian, from what I heard she got really triggered at someones comments at a panel they both attended, which was ironically about bullying, where she then bullied him behind stage.

All I know of him was the first 20 minutes of the h3 podcast he was on.

>300+ lbs
im sure I can figure out his stance on eating food with these numbers

Sup Forums is the great equalizer.

Not be obese

You mean 500+lbs

The majority of people over 400lbs have Eating / Mental disorders, it's not as simple as "I like to eat food because it tastes good" - in same cases this is what happens, just not for him

HEY YALL
IT'S BIG FAT RBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBREVERAND BURN HERE AGAIN

no shit. that doesn't change the fact that his YouTube fans served for years as positive reinforcement for his behaviors.

[spoiler] who this ? [/spoiler]

Yeah I can completely agree. Just find it annoying that uneducated plebs criticize overweight people that actually have mental disorders.

Boogie2988 the biggest lardass on youtube besides REVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRREND BURN

Lol which means nothing. Sorry your career never took off like boogie.

Moar than u fggt keep posting while I do more than u ever will to impact the world

>wasting energy getting mad about anything
kek, fucking newfags

Fucking cancerfag

youtube.com/watch?v=zgF0bYBnUxY
Big fat reverend burn is objectively superior to boogie.

Is that the angryfatgamecube dude from yearsago, dont get what people are hating on him about