Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Because I live in a place where my kids can go to school alone.

Gov would jail me

Not Amerifag and Schizophrenia

asdfa

I own a few pistols and revolvers, an AR clone and a couple of Nuggets.

Guns is the devil

because i don't live in a developing country like us

None, because your statement is retarded.

Guns are for pussies who can't use their fists.

>B-but I live in a nice neighborhood

How many people who don't own a gun because "I live in a nice neighborhood" would put a sign outside of their house that says "This is a gun free home"?

Fists are for pussies who can't take a beating.

How is it retarded?

Is it retarded to let people know you don't own a gun? Then why not just own a gun?

because my penis over 4 inches long

Double down the stupidity

I would kill myself with It eventually

Because im not a burger

I'm too poor

How is it stupidity?

Is it stupidity to let people know you don't own a gun? Then why not just own a gun?

I drink and do drugs so and try to be as responsible as I can be therefore no guns, plus theirs no need to have some anywah, I have a few guns that were passed down to me and what not and one for hunting but I keep them at my father's house for if I ever go hunting which has been years

suicide risk

I don't suffer those issues. I live in the Netherlands, say a word about your gun here and all of us will dodge/hate you for a lifetime.

Because im Canadian and have a criminal record. >Possesion of a prohibited weapon

nice piece of shit Century arms thats not a gun more like airsoft learn how to buy quality firearms dipshit

(OP) #
Im home schooled so I'm always alone

Because I am scared of loud noises

>say a word about your gun here and all of us will dodge/hate you for a lifetime.

I would hope so, I despise faggot cucks

Because I don't live in a nigger-infested area where I have to worry about getting hurt, robbed, or killed

>Why don't you own a gun, and post pictures of it on the internet like a fucktard?
FTFY

nice ak op

Le Commodity fetishist

I do own a gun, in fact I own 9 of them

Because I don't live in Amerifatland.

I would buy one but I'm too cheap

Yeah it is

People down the RAS but For $450 I haven't found a problem with it yet. Probably have to replace the trunnion eventually but that's cheap

who says I don't? Fuck you nsa

Spend more money on a worthless object

I've got it to spare

YEAH! Why dont I?! How bout u buy me 1?

I do.
Also,

Straight razor here

cuz felonies

Because I have a big Dick

Who needs a gun when you have a bow that can piece through a bear skull?

Why should I? I've survived 2 attempted robberies. Once someone tried to carjack me. How's I get away? I locked my door and drove. Before that I woke up at 3am and caught a meth head crawling through my window. it literally took 2 minutes of talking and he left on his own.

Here's the thing. I DO own a gun. Lovely old Colt SAA I inherited from my grandfather. I take it to the range at least every week. I chose not to use it both times. Criminals put others at great risk for their own benefit. If I shot someone because they want a few hundred bucks off my debit card before it got cut off, who's really stealing from who? I don't need a gun because I'm not a coward. Why DO you need one?

Cos I don't live in a country full of gangbanger niggers and inbred rednecks

yes you do