Why do whites fuck animals, their family members, random objects etc

Why do whites fuck animals, their family members, random objects etc.

Why do whites shoot up schools and movie theaters?

Why do whites smell like wet dog?

Why do whites have an obsession with mayo?

Why do whites have an obsession with black people?

Why do whites claim that America is "their country" when they stole it from the natives?

Why are whites 40% of welfare recipients and look at black like scum?

Why do whites claim blacks are violent and lazy at the same time? You cant be lazy and violent makes no sense stupid white people

Other urls found in this thread:

azfamily.com/story/35551697/arizona-man-accused-of-having-sex-with-horse
pix11.com/2017/05/04/man-accused-of-having-sex-with-dog-and-then-killing-it/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/idaho-man-dresses-dog-sex-cat-cops-article-1.1425776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Having conquered the known world, the white man became bored. This is the result. When we get motivated again we will conquer it again

White people google search history:

- How to be black
- School shooting for dummies pdf
- Why does my skin keep peeling off?
- How to handle rejection from dogs
- Petsmart Vacancies
- If I impregnate my mom am I the father of the child or am I his brother?
- Playgrounds in my area
- Overcoming shyness at the Zoo
- 2017 slang
- How to seduce a Donkey
- How to sign up for WorldStar
- How to write a rough draft for Suicide Note
- How to convince sister to smash
- How to wear trenchcoats at the preschool
-how to get bigger penis
-do I need to use washcloth when bathing
-trailer park homes for rent
-is Miller lite fattening
-why do I smell like beef when it rains
-do sheep really have human vaginas
-Nutella wholesale discount
-how to make parents death look accidental
-dentist that can repair meth teeth
- Mayonnaise recipes
- Is incest illegal
- How to fuck a spider
- School shooting guide
- Riff Raff mixtape 2017

I fuck animals because it's my fetish.

The first time I had a sexual attraction to an animal was when I was a small child. Cats were abundant in my neighborhood and I spent a lot of time playing with the neighborhood dogs.

ALSO why are white people the ones with the weird ass fetishes like cartoon ponies and traps and shit? Is it genetic?

You're fucked in the head. Do you even like human pussy?

Probably

I'm Rick Harrison
And welcome to my bait shop

Because the 60% is exclusively minorities.

Poc search history:
Hwo 2 splle wrods

mayo is good

Source?

do whites really buy mayo by the gallon?

azfamily.com/story/35551697/arizona-man-accused-of-having-sex-with-horse

pix11.com/2017/05/04/man-accused-of-having-sex-with-dog-and-then-killing-it/

nydailynews.com/news/crime/idaho-man-dresses-dog-sex-cat-cops-article-1.1425776

I have never really considered myself attracted to my sister's or cousins. But I have had dreams involving them. But when I was a child I would "hump" random objects because it's provocative nature elicited a response from my elders. Naturally i thought this was funny. I don't know why other people have done it. Probably because they were too poor or embarrassed to acquire actual sex toys.

I have never considered a mass shooting. But I don't live in an area with a very high lead content in the water.

Because we wash our animals. Because we love our animals.

I don't know why people become obsessed with certain things. Why are you obsessed with whites?

We actually like Asian people. Mostly Japanese. Gotta love that high standard of living/suicide rates.

Because they were born there.

Because those statistics are hilarious if I am to understand that blacks are a minority of the population.

Yes you can. That logic is not sound.

White people are my leaset favorite people and they are always up to some shit tryna oppress everyone else. It's so funny that white people cry about minorities getting help from the government but they are 40% of welfare lul

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry

Yes but horse pussy is better

so you have wet dreams of your family members? what kind of sick shit that?

maybe, i don't though. it's better homemade.

its a fucking horse tho

This offends me

Lol wtf..WOW whites make homemade mayo....IM DONE

Fake news. The Department of Commerce listed that as of September of 2016:

16.8% of people on welfare were white (11,405,000)
39.6% were black (26, 884,000)
21.2% were Hispanic (14,392,000)
18% were Asian/Pacific Islander (12,220,000)
4.4% were Other/Mixed (2,987,000)

Keep in mind that the US is 12.3% black.

Damn you can feel the white cuckoldry in here

I love posts like these. Even if all that crap is true, we are still oppressors right? You let yourself be oppressed by us retards? No. Now matter how retarded and shitty we are, we're still better than you. Complain and mock all you want but you're still below us.

Bullshit stats made up by whites..12.3% of the population and 39.6% on welfare...sure buddy

Oh no my property slept with my other property.

A black guy can sleep with his master's wife and daughters but at the end of the day one is still a master and one is still a slave.

Whatever makes you feel better. Doesn't change the fact that whites are fucked in the head

white people sat on top of natives and blacks cause they had guns and disease. Everything was just a landslide from there. Now you have a bunch of dead natives and a bunch of enslaved blacks. Cue the story of America and white people having money

The taboo only makes it hotter

This is why reasonable people don't take people like you seriously. You spew bullshit and then when someone presents actual facts that disprove your argument you say it's fake.

Fuck off and keep blaming whitey for your inability to succeed.

I live in Detroit and I'm the only house on my block that doesn't use welfare and food stamps. I'm not really surprised by these stats.

Kek

yes but its fucking a horse tho

it's easy to make, and you can make spicy variations. great for sandwiches or with french fries.

Doesn't 'make me feel better', I like minorities. A lot of them are good people, and I know a lot of retarded white people, my family included. But you complain about being oppressed and think you're better. If you're better, why are you being oppressed?

a horse for fucking you say....

BAIT THREAD ALERT.
BAIT THREAD ALERT!
IGNORE, DON'T REPLY!
IGNORE AND WALK AWAY!

Lol wtf..WOW whites can make something for themselves....IM DONE

You lack any sort of understanding of hardship and your life was mostly likely plotted out for you. Keep blaming the whites other user, they are too blind to see that people are born into greatness or struggle.

itt
pajeet

gotta love the numbers 12.3% means it won't be a
race war but a race skirmish. 12 percent of cleansing and our crime rates will drop..test scores will rise...immediately. Utopia, just because we evicted or executed useless ex-slaves.

Of course user, every race has its quirks

Whites use mayo as lube...figures

I'd prefer a whore for fucking

Still a nigger

>Why do whites claim that America is "their country" when they stole it from the natives?
Because we stole it from the natives.

>Why are you being oppressed?
Dis bait or what

>implying we arent all pretending to be people of color
>implying niggers can read
newfriend join us. its shitposting hour

I would fuck a horse but I wouldn't fuck a nigger. Funny.

Ay ya
>I would fuck a horse but I wouldn't fuck a nigger. Funny.

I love being black. We're just so cool. So unique. So creative. So funny. So extraordinary. Seeing white people and other races constantly trying to be like us and act like us just makes me laugh and makes me think how far will people go? I don't even get offended much when I see trolls on the Internet commenting nigger lol. love being black. I love my hair, and how I can do sooo many different things with it. It does take a little more taking care of and a pretty penny but it's so worth it. I love my roots. I love being black. I love our culture. You get it now don't you so I'm just gonna stop

because no black girl is ever going to let you fuck . So you resort to animals

Want someone to get you a blanket, milk and cookies?

It's probably just my preference of animal. Like I wouldn't fuck a monkey so why would I fuck a nigger?

>Why do whites fuck animals, their family members, random objects etc.

Makes sense : we all have sexual fetishes related to our culture taboos. So, since we have a family culture, and we have knowledge about how genetics works, and we have taboos about fucking family members, it becomes a fetish.

This is also why niggers don't.

I will fucking find you and cut your arms off so you can't fight, and your legs so you can't run, my own juicy fleshlight, i wanna hear you scream.

look, in the end american blacks were literally bred for captivity. it is the black birthright to serve the superior race, just like all the other animals we bred. put them back in cages and back to work and we will once again be the greatest country.

Nice bait guys, we all know niggers is the lowest human beings, well not really human subhuman trash, a fucking failure.

Oh my bad, typo fails.

for what? found this picture right here in Sup Forums, they got no shit given, guess you're a pussy.

But this isn't the topic of the thread, not one person on here is saying black people are the best. Y'all just like to jump straight to the black hate cause ya can't answer why white people are literally so fucking weird. Why do y'all shoot up schools and mass murder ? There are answers as to how and why minorities are opressed but fucking white people have it all and you have the fucking audacity to shoot up schools on the regular. Fuck off you are so up your own privileges ass holy shit.

I'd rather my people be cursed with strange fetishes than be cursed with below-80 IQ and the uncontrollable urge to be violent criminals.

ants.jpg

Isn't it your bedtime yet or no?

seeing no link between quality of education and intelligence

What the fuck? Way to assume.

I spent the whole first part of my life in a low income neighborhood with little to no real income. I started working odd jobs at a fairly early age to help my family stay afloat. Even though we lived paycheck to paycheck, we couldn't qualify for any government aid.

I didn't have it as bad as a lot of people, but saying I didn't have a lot of hardship is blatantly wrong.

Just because I'm white doesn't mean I'm immediately better off in life or that I have an easy life.

accept it, niggers are fucking stupid.

>free K-12 education in the United States

um,because we can stupid. we have the free time and money. so shut up and go back to the ghetto with the drugs and criminals. honestly, black people cannot handle themselves since being freed, look at their communities and entertainment. it was a mistake we need to rectify

Wealthy blacks still do worse than poor whites. This is a fact.

You think black people just came about the ghettos and said yeah this is a perfect standard of living and I choose to be here. Fuck yourself.

Fact check?

free education =/= quality education =/= importance of education in fucked up neighborhoods

jeez you'd think at least 60 seconds of thought would be put into this before people reply

Build your own schools and you can educate your people to whatever standard you choose. Don't wait for white people to do it for you like everything else, you lazy black bastards.

And I'm still not a nigger, which makes me superior. Also, race war now.

yes. they also continue to do so. despite the liberal bitching and conservative attempts to end it free education is fairly easy to achieve even for the inner-city communities. indolence is a choice.

>How to fuck a spider

Black Wall Street...Fuck You

No, they came into prosperous neighborhoods and destroyed them because any civilization beyond dancing around fires, mud huts and gang rape are too complex for them to maintain.

stupid fucking nigger, they create the ''ghetto'' for their stupidity and violent nature, you shit monkeys can only blame other people for your failures.

Being white means that you don't get to blame your failures on someone else.

No, they built the ghettos, looked around and said, "Sheeeit cain't do no better'n dis, better steal what ain't nailed down, join gangs and kill people so things be eben worse, fuckin white people."

why do niggers have dirty skin is the real question

fucking right, finally, fuck nig nugger taco bell.

You are a fucking idiot then, you should understand struggle and not hate blacks for having to go through the same and worse shit than you AND still being unable to succeed in our current environment. If you understand struggle why give black people a hard time ? Just seems disingenuous to your whole backstory

Our beautiful skin is filled with precious melanin to protect us from the sun. Unlike you devilish whites who burn in 80 degree weather

White people yes white people know that Egyptians are black that why they make any and everything up to fuck the history of my ancestors so they get rid of the noses so they won't look black

"We're"

Nobody gets to blame their failures on someone else, including blacks.

actually yes, I think that exactly what happened

Whites aren't the only ones that fuck anumals. Middle Easterns fuck goats and black people fuck each other.

Oh boy, kangz n sheit. Where are all these great black civilizations now that got a 5000 year head start on everyone else? All gone? That's too bad.