Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So, what do you think..

gross

Whatever virgin

Thicc. Show moar

Thicc. Show moar

Show more you fuckin slut

What's the magic word? My thick smooth legs need to be earned.

Please, you fucking whore

Need more of this tasty piece of fuck meat

I'm thinking that slapping jello in that shape would have about the same reaction, physics-wise.

Herpes detected, watch it's a tran

Pussy shot or trap confirmed

Suck 3 fucking fingers, and enjoy my 9 inchs cock.

>ass acne
Wash your digsuting cottae cheese ass you ugly lazy fuck

Disgusting, spotty, flabby thighs

Seriously, though. If you slap your ass, how long does it take for your calves to stop jiggling?

shut up stupid virgin monkey

Oh look, the virgins have arrived

He's right tho.

You'll never find out dear, in fact I don't think you'll ever touch a girls ass ever, let alone my perfect behind.

No, just a femanon with a better body who hates land whales

>perfect
That word... I do not think it means what you think it means.

Strong words with no proof. Post legs better than mine or get out sweety.

I'm afraid that would go against Sup Forums's rule
For now you can trust me, you make me physically sick

>strength
So how much can you squat, then?
Y'know, not counting your own weight.

For the real men here, this was from a video of mine. I'm grunting while tensing my massive calves with all my might.. Anyone interested?

Aw sick with jealousy. Hahahaha never mind sweety. Stay quiet just like you are in real life and let the better people carry on their business. Off you go xxx

More than you could little boy.

>real men
Again. You keep using words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

My trips say your a fucking fat piece of shit plus tits with timestamp please

this is a good thread...cottage cheese and jiggle thighs are the best lunch topics. Your couch is pretty fucking awesome however.

>more
>refuses to give a number
Seems legit. I see no reason to doubt a vague narcissist on he internet.
/sarcasm

No. Just kill yourself.

Lots of jealous virgins in here today, triggered by a strong dominant woman.. Hahaha I knew this would be fun.. Hmm how to tease your little maggot penis next I wonder..

Bitch, my long dong is skrong

to tease one would have to display desirable traits?

Oh of course dear, well for your standards, and that's because of looking at my stunning photos.

No one's holding you here my dear.. Yet here you are... Curious?.. Of course you are..

I'm at like quarter mast, if that. Gotta post quality shit to get a full donger from me

You sound like someone who is dying to make a request dear..

>jealous
Have you seen a Psychologist lately? You seem to be exhibiting the symptoms of narcissism, if not socio/psychopathy.

Hahahaha you have no idea darling.... You do make me laugh.

Yeah, post something to prove you're not a fuckin trap. Stop wasting our time, cum slut.

I mean... People watch train wrecks and natural disasters.

Equivalent to calling a girl a lesbo for not wanting to fuck a fat ass middle aged man with poor hygiene. It's a totally misdirected and lame attack. But, go ahead and post more of your wildebeest.

Holding me, no...just bored af at work. curiouser and curiouser, alice said to herself as she followed the white rabbit.

>no idea
Nah, I grew up around narcissists. I tend to recognize the traits.
Inflated self-worth, inability/refusal to accept that people don't share their opinion for a "valid" reason, seeking validation from others, and outright denying any external stimulus that isn't basically fellating your ego.

>when ya so fat
>ya don't even have to
>tuck

Time to go for now.. Until next time guys..! X

> my stunning photos.

Nobody buys this eLARP bullshit.

Jesus you are so obnoxious, if I ever saw a person like you IRL I'd bitch slap them so hard. Learn your place, because you are all talk on here but with that attitude you won't go far in the real world. Nobody would stand up for you

You wouldn't come anywhere near me, let alone dare speak to me. I guarantee you of that.

Oh I would dare you fat whore, someone needs to put you in your place and I'm not scared of your antics

Is that because you're a fictional character using the photos of someone else?

Pigsass/10 would keto

You're either a man who is proud of his big wife/gf or a big girl. Either way, good on you for having the confidence to post pics. But, /b is probably not the place to try to get accolades.

i wanna see this same pic except her not crossing her legs and kinda sticking her pussy out more.

I would tear you to shreds with my tongue without having to lift a finger, honey.

a lot of couples get off to letting the world know they are sex active.

I don't think oral sex counts as a threat. Just sayin.

Nothing wrong with that, but he/she must have a thick skin. On /b if you're not an objective 7-10 you're going to take a beating.

Obvs big is attractive to some, but who wants to run that gauntlet trying to find the 2 anons out of 2000 who get off on it

Anyway, more power to you....

>implying there's such a thing as objective attraction
Seems legit.

Fat

You wouldn't dear. Go back to your goblins and orc computer games, simple little man :)

Maybe that's debatable, but I think you can say that what appeals to the masses is objectively beautiful. Without bias, prejudice, or attachment, beauty can be objective and that's generally what you see in magazines and on tv.

OP is not that.

Who made you an expert on anything that's remotely beautiful? Lol

>what is considered beautiful to the masses is the same across all cultures and nations
I mean... No. There are cultures that have different opinions/standards of beauty, and the standards of the world have changed over time. Something that's shifting with many different subsets can't really be that objective as a whole.

>offering to perform oral sex is a threat
Only if looking down causes me to lose my lunch.

I never proclaimed myself to be an expert. I said the masses are the ultimate arbiter. The masses do not find obese men or women attractive or beautiful. That's not even debatable!

Keep drinking your coolade, but it's not going to change reality.

No, no, and no. The differences in what one culture or region of the world considers beautiful versus another are subtle. There have been studies done.

No matter who (man or woman) you ask or where you ask the overwhelming majority would vote pic attached (a random pus sized model) to be significantly more attractive that OP girl (if it is a girl). That's because there is objective beauty. It's undeniable.

If you think this is even debatable, you're living in delusion.

Yes. I'm sure people who find THIS to be attractive would surely find your specific choice to be attractive as well. Seems legit. Very subtle differences, if any.

You're still talking about my and your specific tastes. That's subjective, and your head is in the sand.

Read this article. Obese is not beautiful in any country. It's so obvious, it feels dumb to even type it.

K. You might find a remote tribe somewhere that would find your ham planet woman attractive, but highly unlikely because health and strength are universal traits of beauty. Hell, I'd rather sleep with the stretched neck African than an obese woman.

Except I'm not. I'm talking about different cultures having different values. There isn't an objective set of values.
Hell, even weight has changed plenty.
I'm sure the Vikings valued strong, toned women.
The nobles of Europe valued overweight women.

You can't design a "perfect" human, which you could, if beauty was objective.

>universal
>objective
If a value COULD BE OBJECTIVE, why would it change through history?

>weight has changed plenty

At no point in history has morbidly obese been attractive. Plus sized, yes. So, a "healthy" range of weight is an objective value.

Also, symmetry of facial features and body composition is an objective value. Pouches of fat, loose skin, and scar tissue has never been attractive and will never be attractive. Who are you trying to fool?

>at no point in history
Yes. There has never been in any culture ever a fertility goddess who has been fat. Nope. Not a thing ever. No way, no how.

There is a BIG (literally big) difference between fat and obese.

Anyway... Yes, cultural values shift. Currently, the value of fat is at an all time low, so my point is OP girl is going to get demolished on a site that panders to 20 something's who mostly prefer someone who is objectively beautiful - young, symmetrical, healthy, proportionate, smooths skin, etc. .

If someone likes fat girls, that certain someone is in a small minority and finds subjective beauty in said far girl.

Also, I don't think your girl is awful. A lot of guys like fat girls, but the vast majority don't. I was just saying it takes a thick skin to go against the odds and I respect that.

Dude, I think she's unattractive. I just think calling the majority opinion on a subjective topic "objective" fucking dumb, especially when the opinion changes from culture to culture and a small bit person to person.
Eventually, those permutations add up, especially when you count fetishes.

This is what the perfect woman looked like 30,000 years ago.

Dude. Don't be an intentional dolt. There are objective components to beauty - smooth skin, semetrical face, proportionate body parts, healthy weight, etc. Things like hair color, eye color, height, variations around weight (within a healthy range), etc. become subjective.

That's not to say that there isn't 1 person on the planet who will find the one eyed anorexic midget with lizard skin attractive, but that midget would not be objectively beautiful.

It doesn't have anything to do with fetishes. Saying there are objective components to beauty does not rule on the subjective elements, and studys show there ARE objective components.

What's your point? I'm talking about beauty today. Just because there are objective qualities of beauty today doesn't mean they can't change over time. That statue is still has a lower BMI than your girl. Wait another 30,000 years and maybe you'll get a better response on /b

This word you keep using, "objective," it doesn't mean what you think it means. If it changes over time, it's not objective.

I'm afraid it doesn't mean what you think it means. It has nothing to do with changing over time or permanence.

It just means unbiased or not influenced by personal feelings. .

Studies show there are COMMON components.
You're literally saying "majority opinion = fact".
That's not accurate.

For example, study's have shown that facial symmetry is an indicator of beauty across cultures. This would be considered an objective quality. You might like walleyed women, but those woman wouldn't meet the objective standard.

Objectivity is of course doctored by fact, and findings.
It was once believed that Earth was the center of the solar system, until proven wrong, this was an objective school of thought.
Ergo, objective view points do change over time, regardless of opinions.

Which is my point here OP girl might be considered attractive in a few millennia, but that doesn't help her cause today

Ah, of course, in which case I'm agreeing with you. Though I do see merit in both sides of the arguments, taking away from the fact that you're not arguing about beauty, more the acceptance to being fat.

Yes. I see both sides as well, and the debate really comes down to determining aesthetic value. In art, music, food, beauty, etc. who is the ultimate arbiter of value? I say the consumer (the majority) is. By understand the preferences of the consumer, one can construct some objective qualities that help define what is inherently subjective.