What's the best way to sneak drugs into a festival?

What's the best way to sneak drugs into a festival?

Need some ideas

you dont even leave your house stupid faggot. kys

Don't know if it works on festivals, but I'd hide drugs inside an Altoids can in the very bottom then refill with it mints

What are you sneaking in and how much?

put it in your pockets

Yeah that's the key question

Ketamine
Pills
xans

What do you plan on taking and how much are you going to take?

2g of ket
3 pills
10x 2mg xans

How much?

hide it in camera, phone, portable charger, ect

Hide them inside of your body you fucking pussy.

something with a false bottom
inside your sock
good luck

prison wallet

10 points if you vomit them out somehow

if just pills they proly wont check, they look for
metallic weapons

In the vagina of a female friend. Put them in a suprise egg (the yellow part that is in the middle, the the chocolate one obviously) and put that in a condom, put that in the vagina.

I used to sneak in large amount of e. If they were the same pill, then no need to separate. Since you have different kinds, you may want to bag them separately, compress all air out, then put all into one bag and compress air. Roll all your goodies up and tape it so it doesn't unravel. Not too much tape though or else it'll be a bitch to undo once you're in. Then I'd tape it my chode. Before you go in, scope out the security guards to see how they are frisking. Go with the "laziest" one. They'll never check that far, basically only checking for weapons

* Not the chocolate one obviously, sorry typo

do they check you for those?

What's your post referring to?

No they don't check inside someones vagine on a fucking festival. That is why it is a good idea you underage b&. How would they go about and check someones vagina?

Sniffer dogs are at every festival/big event here in the UK, not sure about America

In your vagina duh

Just hide them in your bong.

t. netherlands

you just bring them in
hold them in your hand with your phone and wallet while they pat you down
they are not thorough at all

In a plastic baggie tucked under your nuts.