Any med fags? I just started coughing this shit up. Should I be worried?

any med fags? I just started coughing this shit up. Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputum#Interpretation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you retarded

yes, just give me a fucking answer. everywhere i've looked says it's something serious

have the decency to swallow next time

Looks like Dihydrogen monoxide surrounding mucus.

You may need to go to the ER and tell them that is exactly what you saw in your sink. Don't fuck with this shit OP.

That's a fucking loogie dumb ass

Stop smoking.

Nice meme, but any serious answers?

Copper Poisoning.

holly fuck OP you just coughed up your brains.

would it be related to smoking? i don't smoke that much

lol
It's just a shit load of phlegm. Worst case scenario, you have some kind of throat infection.

Just gargle/ drink some salt water if your really worried and wait for more symptoms if any arise.
Could be a cold, could be a throat infection, could be a few other simple things.

Also if you smoke, it could be from damage you may have caused to your throat recently. Especially if you have taken any drags that really burned. So IE, a throat infection.

OP, im no medifag but looks like mucus. Are you sick?

Not a medfag, but wikipedia is usually very helpful in that particular regard:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputum#Interpretation

okay thanks mate, i won't worry too much then

Holy shit bro, my aunt had that before she was diagnosed with COPD and throat cancer. You need to get checked out OP, sorry Sup Forumsro

Medfag here - When mucus turns green or yellow, that means your immune system is fighting some sort of infection (Certain cytokines and small molecules are excreted that changes the color and thickness). It could easily be a run of the mill cold or maybe a weird bacteria, but if it gets baddd or persists for more than a week- go talk to a doctor.

A simple trip to the Dr and a chest exrays will rule out 90% of the scary shit.

What are you other symptoms? Cough, fever, any pain etc?

My off the cuff guess a sinus or lung infection that can be cleard by simple ABs. If it were pneumonia or walking pneumonia you likely wouldn't have the energy to make this post and would already be in a hospital.

you coughed up a sink? go to A&E right now!

My friend had the same only with blood and every morning for 2-3 weeks, I does go away
>can't find the pic were he showed it

It's nothing, you have mucositis. Goes away on its own

Definitely related to smoking. Everytime I start my two weeks on at work and stop smoking I cough up this shit for the first 3 days