How the fuck do I eat properly?

How the fuck do I eat properly?

I just moved out and have been living off Pb&J for a week straight. The kitchen here is way too dirty and there are ants and insects crawling around. They also don't wash their dishes after. I can store the PB&J in my room which I've treated with anti-ant & insect sprays.

I feel like my body and stomach is beginning to weaken because of my diet. Any other suggestions on what I can store in my room and that is filling?

I live with 6 girls so "clean your fucking kitchen" doesn't help since it gets 2 times worse after half a day

look for another place

Hide a cam in the bathroom. Post win.

I'm moving out in 3 weeks

Kill one of the girls ,that should last 3 weeks

fruit and nuts you dumb fat cunt

pics of kitchen please :)

Eat the girls

Dead ants lying there, probably thousands

holy fuck. take my dubs so you have at least something

Then stfu and deal with it for 3 weeks longer.

Put ants in their pussys while they sleep

well look, as I said, you wont get the nutrition you need from pb&js the whole time.

so eat fruit and nuts, that will give you a bunch of protein, vitamins, and minerals with no requirement for refrigeration

get a kettle, make ramen, put grated carrot and chopped green onion in it

go to the fucking supermarket, a lot

jesus

how old are you

OP lay down the law. You cannot possible accept living in filth just because "I live with 6 girls." Stop being a bitch OP and instruct those hoes on how to manage a clean place

How is he suppose to keep the fruit fresh in room temperature

Buy the quantity of fruit you would consume for a day. It will involve a lot of going to the market but it's worth it

The market is a 50 min walk from me. So almost 2 hours in total. I don't have a car

ONYA BIKE SUNSHINE

Nuts. That's your answer. Eat almonds, cashew. Also, figs. You need fruit in your diet OP. Get bananas. They don't need a refrigerator to be stored in and are perennially available.
OP since you people are 7, allocate each day of week to someone as cleaning duty. Don't be a pussy and accept bad living conditions. It looks like you're searching for an excuse

Can milk be stored in room temp?

Walking is good for you. Our ancestors had to stalk kills for hours on end, you can put up with a little exercise

Not for long. It'll spoil within 2-4 hours

I lived in a hovel created by roommates.

I would just clean their shit and say nothing. Made sure they noticed. Then when the dishes would accumulate or a mess would form all I'd do is ask them to give me and hand cleaning, then let them do like 75% of the work and just kinda follow behind them.

Didn't solve the problem entirely but it at least got em cleaning a bit more.

>pic related.

Jesus Christ user. You have my sympathies but I must admit you managed the situation quite well. How do people not mind living in absolute filth?

Your best bet is buying a mini fridge and storing ingredients in your room. When you need to, clean the kitchen and prepare a bunch of meals that you can freeze and reheat later to minimise the time you're spending in the kitchen.

I very much minded. Just kinda curbed their behavior over time.

Never wasnt dirty there, but it was less filthy from time to time which was the best I could manage.

This, you can easily pick up a mini-fridge for

Post pics of grill roomies