When does it become a reality

How does it feel

A few times

Prefers them how? Aesthetically or sexually

Fave dropbox?

Nearly the same, sometimes a little tighter, it mostly just looks cutier

Mostly astheticly

How old are you?

do you also prefer to sozialize with them?

how old are you?

how do you seduce a 15 yo?

Yea when you go on your "business trips" to Thailand

>Mostly
You sick fuck

congrats, you're a normal human male.

Why are you into old ladies?

Everyone knows the best age range is 9-14.

Pretty much

This

What does your cellmate's dick taste like?

When are you going to grow up?

>9-14
Nah mate 13-16 and you can push 12 or 17 if they're really great exceptions

Depends they're usually annoying and immature

being this retarded

Probably in a year or 2

it's actually perfectly legal everywhere in the world except for a few ignorant backwaters

MODS MODS MODS

Ah what I'd do to go back two years. Unfortunately I never got a chance to taste the forbidden fruit. I believe it's all but too far gone for me now. Simply unattainable

Not as good as your little siss pussy did

Barely 18 yr olds are still fair game

CP MODS MODS

Could you name some countries where it is legal?
Could you also name the ones that have the best?

Yea whatever. Barely 18 they're already stretched out and have started to put on the fat from eating shit and drinking liquor or beer.

MODS

Why do you prefer that age range?

Yeah, Mexico is cool with you fucking 12 year olds. They're also cool with cartels cutting your head off with a wooden spoon too...if that doesn't tell you something..

Lets be honest, if this is more than a fantasy, you're a sick mother fucker. You'll also be the old guy getting busted for taking his dick out at a park. You know what they do with chesters in prison right?

Women are pretty much fully mature physically at that age. This isn't that bad, and normal in some countries.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=00f4tAacPsM

I'm very skeptical about Mexico age of consent is legally 12. Any real proof of this?

You're on the internet. The largest database of information in the world. Use it.

I will regularly check the age of consent laws for the entire world. Pretty sure it's a certain state within Mexico that allows for the legal age to be 12

I don't get your problem. You're 23 yrs old and you fancy 15-17 yrs old girls. I'm 41 and as soon as they get titties, I begin to slaver.

Okay, my question: Do you think that there is anything wrong with you?

I think it's 18

16 is legal in most places
I think I'll be fine white night

>16 is legal in most places
Do you live in "most places"?

In Germany it is legal from 13 or 14 as long as they are "sexually self-determined"

I am from mexico and its completly illegal to fuck someone under 18, but we are cool with cartels cutting heads off

so you're like every single man on the planet

That depends on of who's definition of wrong. Somthing "wrong" in one culture is considered good in another. I think most things reside in a moral grey area. sayjng somthing is "wrong" just because you were raised beliving it and haven't debated or looked st the other sides perspective just makes you ignorant

You forgot the "k" chester.

Most places includes most states.

16 is the legal age of consent in my state of Oklahoma, regardless of the age of the other partner.

France, age of consent is 15.

What exactly does that mean "sexually self-determined"?

that you donĀ“t rape her

How do know their not 18?

Welcome Refugees

The age of consent in Oklahoma is 16.[89][90] A close-in-age exemption applies if the minor was over the age of 14 and the actor was age 18 or younger.[91]

An employee of a school system who has sexual conduct with a student of that school system aged between 16 and 18 may face criminal charges in Oklahoma.

Moar?

That their mental development is advanced enough that they know what they do (You know, some kids are more mature and some less) and you don't exploit them ("Oh, come on, every good girl does this for a lollipop"). And that they are not mentally-ill.

Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse
How would you deal with Supervolcanoes?

Teen pregnancy is bad shit fam, proof that this shit ain't right

Wikipedia - Age of consent

How is a 15yo girl not mature enough to breed?

wheres the problem

Cheese Pizza?

lol u dumb

ITT: Butthurt Amerifags refusing to accept that other countries laws may make more sense than their own

Teen pregnancy is bad shit fam, proof that this shit ain't right

Rates of infant mortality among teens breh

I can't wait for the muslims to shit on you so hard

Aside from having no idea how the world works, having no job or education hence ability to care for the spawn, having a much higher rate of pregnancy complications due to her body being ill prepared for birth?
I might be willing to stick my dick in a lot of things, but you have to be being purposefully stupid not to understand why it's a bad idea.

>Rates of infant mortality among teens breh

>Implying he is talking about less than 15yo
>Implying teen doesn't account about 12 13 14
Dude.

i think my sex drive was ten fold at that age. cruel not to let them fuck realy

>moral grey area
Even the assumption of a moral grey area is just a result of one's own socialization.

But I just wanna know OP's opinion about his trivial preference.

What prison are you in?

What do they taste like? Pussy obviously

Fellow ephebophile here.

I'm 33, but I'm mostly attracted to girls 13 to around 18. Anything before puberty and after about 20 doesn't do much for me. It sucks, because I live in the southern US, where getting caught at my age with a cute 14 year old would be life-ending, at least as I know it.

I work in a restaurant, so it's tough. There are so many young high school age hostesses who I'd love to be with, but I'm too chicken-shit to attempt it.

I'm assuming they are super tight and wet?

Pregnancy is bad, period.

Im 22 almost 23 and i have a 16 yo side chick feels good

>rates of infant mortality among low income households

I guess poop people shouldn't reproduce now
You want the government to control who and when we take shits to?

>Aside from having no idea how the world works, having no job or education hence ability to care for the spawn
Cultural things really.

>having a much higher rate of pregnancy complications due to her body being ill prepared for birth?
Since when didn't you saw a 15yo girl? They are full developped for most of them.

And at last, who talk about pregnancy in the first place? I think I recall something called pills and condoms.

have you actually talked to one of them?

Best age group tbqh familia.

Cool it mods shes "18"

Sweeter.

I bet she is tight as fuck! Good for you bro

>Since when didn't you saw a 15yo girl? They are full developped for most of them.

tell that to the miscarriage rate

same for me

it is possible at least where i'm from also a few times

28y. also depends on the invidual if i want to socialize with her. seduction is easy have some cash don't look ugly.

why go to the park when you can send snaps from your dick without any hint of your face or location. you literally throw out a rod to catch some bait.

AT is pretty fine for this

usa got u cornered bruv, stay in europ for a month or something

Meh. Never had any chicks that were worn out neither is my current gf so idc about tightness at all.

>And at last, who talk about pregnancy in the first place? I think I recall something called pills and condoms.
anyone willing to bang 15yo's isn't the sort to put much thought into wrapping up their dick.

teen gallery dot com is your new friend

I second this statement

wow shes cute, any more?

Sauce?

a few, legal too ofcourse.

you do realise liking 15-17 year olds is perfectly normal?

How many have you had sex with? Condom or raw dog?
If raw, have you cum inside?
I could only imagine the feeling bro...

You would be surprised then.