Why do you hate women?

Why do you hate women?

because they exist for no other reason than to cause men pain.

why would i hate women?

Because they're stupid cock sleeves meant only for breeding and beating

because they aren't having children

wow u have a not fun life

no. no I do not.

They're bamboozling me all the time

I hate everybody. Every night before bed, I wish that I'll wake up and everyone has vanished.

So with that in mind, the only worth I attach to people is "what can they do for me" or "what is their use"?

I don't trust a woman to cook or clean to my satisfaction. They are shitty companions. That leaves fucking. That's the only use I have for them.

Because Sup Forums is full of antisocial losers that blame women for all of their own shortcomings

that's a weird reason for why you hate women

I dont hate them as long i can fuck them

I just hate the world owning, men hating losers who think they are above everyone, especially men.

Straight backed and self respecting ones I have to problem with.

I also hate drunk women: they lose control easily and become those annoying cunts which I pictured above.

Ouch

Are you a woman?

>Love is a drug I can do without.
>FUCK THOT's
>ACQUIRE HOBBY
>???
>PROFIT
>???
>WEALTH

Because they get all uppity when you give them a heads up that they're mentally ill, hypocritical, self absorbed, lazy, fat, ugly cunts.

Yeah terrible when that happens

I hate women because I can't touch their boobs or rape them when I want.

speak for your self faggot.

Because they think they are so fucking special.

It's getting more and more common for the modern woman say "te hee I don't know how to cook I'm different".

The modern woman will no longer have kids; clean; cook; she wants to talk to anyone (including her exes and other guys) or else you're a machist manipulative; they want to get out and party hard with or without you.

They think you should have a career; a car, attractive and have money. What is their purpose if not sex anymore? They used to be so functional. Now all they want is equallity.

They used to think men were shit because men wanted to date a lot of women. Now that's what they want to do.

They are manipulative and will lie and cheat on you making you believe there's nothing wrong. They are capable of "loving" you but at your back they will fuck you up.

When you study or work with them and do something they don't like they will take it for the rest of their lives and will be incapable of moving on without making everything personal. They feel so fucking special. All they want must be at the moment they want.

When you to enter in the bus while every men will make a row women will think they're special and pass through it. Inside the same bus they will make eveything they can to stay confortable enough to stay on their fucking cellphones, even if they way they stand make you unconfortable because they wont shut up. I could go on the entire day what the shit they do.

So much this

I don't hate them but it sometimes upsets me that there are none that are compatible with me and as such I will never get to have a long term monogamous relationship. When I get into one of those moods I usually lash out at other men for being for being cucks and white knights.

Why hate women? Are you such fucking mama's boys you get effected of what women think or do?
You guys have seriously missed something when it comes to being a man.
Fucking losers kek.

>you get effected of what women think

You don't even know how to English. Shut the fuck up.

> hating women
I'm not 15 anymore

I don't hate them. You have to understand that you must treat them like children or animals.

You treat a bitch like an adult, and she'll treat you like a submissive

This fucking this. And they can't take responsibility for commitment. It's being raised a generation of women that are shit.

Being an even slightly attractive female= Life on easy mode

Their value system and how they based their attraction off of it

All of that is either untrue or is very true for both men and women.

Haha the buthurt is strong with this one. As I said LOSER!

i don't. but i hate anyone who uses some quality of their being which they were born with in order to excuse behavior otherwise inexcusable to anyone else.

youre a woman? fine. you're a woman who blames her period for being an asshole to everyone? you blame sexism for your inability to perform the tasks required at your job? you believe you can physically assault somebody and be immune from retaliation? no. fuck you. we're all just screaming god+primate homunculi doing our best to get on with what we've got. get over yourself.

I don't hate women. I hate people who act extremely entitled and self-righteous under the guise of being "unique" while also having completely asinine assumptions about the opposite sex because it's trendy and believe anything that social media tells them.

This just so happens to fit many more women than it does men.

well, because the either keep dumping me or are not interested in me at all. BUT MY DICK NEEDS PUSSAY....

Ok

These two combined get it spot-on.

Because those bitches plays hard to get until they see ur large cock

Because women exist for the sole purpose of pleasing men and they no longer do that

Because they still think that the wage gap is an actual thing even though it's been debunked countless times.

Give this guys the nobel prize

i dont know, i see a lot of insecurity in modern day masculinity. all this focus on fitness, athletic achievements, or how many women they've banged but most of them can't change their own oil, sew a busted seam, make their own food, apologize and mean it, keep a promise, or respect even the slightest difference in lifestyle, taste, ability or sensibility.

i see lots of very fragile, angry men out there behaving just as insecure, entitled and self-martyring as these women.

sometimes i fear we're just giving up hope on ourselves as a whole.

True

>either untrue ...or very true

Oh sweetie, would you kindly remove your heart from your chest.

samefag

Because
>I'm annoyed with your attitude = emotional abuse

Fuck that shit

She breathe, she a thot.

Not sure I agree with that one.

Sure there are definitely guys like that, but nowhere near the same amount.

lul

Same reason I hate most humans. They suck.

If you hate woman for a lot of the reasons you idiots are putting then it is mostly because of bad experiences growing up or maybe you're just ugly. Not all woman are the same much like not all men are the same just as in not all people who are white, black, asian do the things that their stereotypes do. Not all woman want to party, hurt you, maybe if you all weren't so wrapped up in your self absorbed retardation then you would be able to be calm and at peace. But no you must hate something. Everyone can suck ass and also everyone can be amazing. Fuck all you supreme gentle faggots. I am going to work.

Life was so much better for men when we didn't give a fuck about their feelings.
At least from a sexual standpoint.

Any semi-successful man could ask the hand of a girl half his age whom he fancied and then fuck her.
No one used to give a fuck about the girl consent.

Do you have any idea where you are, faggot

Because it was wrong so, they didn't want to do it, and they shouldn't have to. Everyone should have their own choice faggot.

Because they are far too generally dishonest, and getting one is so completely unnecessarily complex. They never say outright what the fuck they need/feel/think/want, and then put the blame on us for not interpreting their total lack of clarity correctly; and that makes one want to spread a woman across several different dumpsters.

>Everyone should have their own choice faggot
Yeah, except animals, fuck them.

I don't hate women, but I've become increasingly bitter with everything the older I get. I'm not a virgin by any means and have been successful with women in the past, but their constant badgering and poor treatment have left me a shell of what I once was. I was a very happy and accepting person towards most everyone, but after the constant poor treatment and begging and greed of the female mind I had become a hateful and resentful person. I used to be happy, but, now that I've become older, and started living a real adult life, I realize that people will always be bad. It doesn't get better. I'm not depressed, or suicidal, but, I wish it could be better.

The dominant species should be superior. Animals are below the homosapien for a reason, are you a vegan fag?

I don't hate them, but I will not support their childish tantrums about "equality" and "fem power".

What's these things today? Being a bitch. Go drunk and party hard. Fail miserably in any kind of project and do stupids bulshits, and then, blame everything on others, their families or the Patriarchy.

They act, dress and talk as cunts. They act, dress and talks as bitches, but, if you pointed how sad a bad they behave, you are the wrong one here. An, what everything in their lives fall down because their own behavior, who is the culprit? Whoever, not them.

I don't hate women, I despise bitches than think they are the center of the whole universe and they only purpose on life they can have is to be fuckable or fapable material

because theyre fucking retarded and crazy

only honest post here

Because they are lower animals even below of cats and dogs and most other pets. They are mere deranged children with no soul. If given power or freedom they will rum amock and raise hell for men and society and themselves. They are the most pathetic creatures to ever spring forth from the monad. They cannot love, they cannot create (only copy), they have no values and no virtue and no honor. For them it's only about themselves and their ego. They are braindead tools, all of them. And now they are useless and should be thrown into the trash where they belong.
Do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time and energy and cash on those useless succubus. They are overrated and overglorified beyond belief

>The dominant species should be superior
That doesn't mean being a dick about it because one can. In fact it means the opposite.

>Animals are below the homosapien for a reason
Luck is not a reason.

>are you a vegan fag?
Neither the former nor the latter. Actually just had a nice medium steak for lunch.
Big difference between being an omnivore, as humans are, and being a sadistic douchebag with a superiority complex.

versus the nonstop talk of women how men are dogs and men are so and so when every single time it boils down to the women being greedy or stupid?

Yeah a total one sided gender thing to blame the other

I don't hate women at all, but I do have a distaste for them when it comes to music. I rarely find any good female musicians without them sounding exactly the same as every other female singer. Not to mention most female musicians just play the fucking ukulele and think they're hot shit, but they're only well known because people wanna fuck her face

I do not hate them, I just don't respect Marxist children that make demands that they should get special preferential treatment and be treated as equals at the same time.

Women need to be treated like children, protected and told what is best for them.

Jesus christ, how many of our wives/gf/exes have you just described.

It definitely matches my terrible relationship:
Bitch is constanly going behind my back, except she has no skill at deception, and when I call her out on anything, she makes me out to be the biggest monster in the world because 'I making her feel bad'. Like having lies told to my face when I know the truth the whole time feels good. Set's up a date with boss and I see it on her phone and call her on it and all she can say is she 'doesn't know how to say no'. Says she won't go, then when that day comes around 'Oh there's a thing at work I have to go tonight.'
Her lies aren't even good. I don't know anyone who would be fooled by them.
She lies to her parents point blank, and I can see in their faces that they have just given up and accept her lies.

Here's the worst thing though:
She's a fuckking uggo. a literal 2/10, I picked her because of that, to test the whole ugly person good personality meme, and yeah, a fucking shit meme is all it is. Even a pot-bellied, pockmark faced, fucked-up jawed, potato faced, ugly asian girl can still be this self absorbed, and irresponsible. She can't cook, never cleans, and slams and breaks things when she gets angry. She has no ability nor desire to control herself. Justifies her bullshit with 'I don't know!' and 'I won't do it again', and then immediatly resumes her bullshit.
She's also a dead fish in bed, and has the libido of a stone, and her fucked up jaw means a blowjob is nothing but teeth. From what I can tell she only actually get's aroused if she is cheating. She was probably cheating when we first met..

For comparison, I am out of her league. I'm 6', trim, handsome, and get smiles from hot (but vapid) chicks all the time, i also get WTF stares from similar hot chicks when they see me with my GF.

TL;DR:

Big city women are good for nothing but being a cocksleeve.
If you want quality girls, you won't find it in a big city.

I don't hate them, but a lot of women have no aspirations or goals in life, because they know they can just get married to a successful man and leech of his accomplishments, money, etc. and become a house wife that doesn't do shit but get fucked up at bars/clubs

truth

Because I've given everything to them and they just walk all over me like shit and forget all the crap I've done for them literally overnight. I hope not all women are like the ones I know because if so I can tell why people turn gay.

i don't

Partial truth:
IMO guys don't show their asshole side of themselves to other guys with the same frequency that guys would show to girls, and vice versa. So as guys, we aren't going to be as aware of asshole guys as girls are, and also vice versa. Same to same we collectively experience our better qualities, where as same to other we collectively experience the worse side of the other.

True mate, but all the country girls I know are sluts, now don't get me wrong they are nice girls, hard workers even, but shout them a slab of rum & cola, their knickers fly off.

*Buy them booze and they will have sex with you.

MGTOW
G
T
O
W

All you need

Obviously has never observed female group behaviour and how nasty women are to one another in groups.

There has to be a better way, a third option where we can have a functional society where men are not tax slaves and at women's mercy in court.

Women need to be reigned in and bitch slapped back into the home, their only power is they sexual market place value and the state.

you can do without love but you cant decide not to fall in love

I was just thinking of this.

How many girls do you know that say they prefer to hang out with guys because they're "less drama" or "not as bitchy"? I constantly hear from girls how fucking awful they are.

samefag

I'll leave it to you to figure it out fellow. In case you fail you can always leave the shit behind and enjoy the rest of your life as a free and self governing, happy mgtow.

How many girls with only male friends are just even more gluttonous cock jugglers?

>Says she won't go, then when that day comes around
even if that is true it still makes her a shitty human

Oh, plenty. But there are also plenty that aren't.

I don't, traps are just better.

dude are you telling me that you still didn't break up with that niggot

yes traps are good

I don't

Women are naturally more inclined to manipulate, and if practiced frequent enough at an early age can literally alter the brain chemistry to be manipulative on even subconscious levels. You need to find a grill whose had a healthy childhood, and daddy stuck around.
Id say find a religious girl but that doesn't mean shit unless they're Amish.