youtube.com/watch?v=h8ddB1NpcdE&t=406s

Susan, can you hold my calls? I'm pretty swamped over here

would still bang

>3rd grade
KEK'd hard

I fucked up

dont get it

Where is the joke?

Seems like the whole thing would be too hot to touch. Not to mention the paint inside cooking off and getting into the food.

Where is the joke?

In the absurdism

holy shit that's so ghetto

saw this last night

NUDITY MODS

This image was funnier then anything else on this thread. you lied OP.

It has no thump

Why is this funny?

The fact she is fat and has no wrist

You don't like paint?

What the fuck is this thread. Lets turn this into a greentext thread. maybe ill get some kind of laugh out of that

It isn't absurdist though. It is a waste of bandwidth. It serves absolutely no purpose and by taking this moment to explain that to you, I am potentially changing your life.

What's the joke?

Nice. Have a (you)

hehe

Why is the nigger dressed as a watermelon? Is that camouflage you get when you get a degree as a black person of a dark color- so that they might survive long enough to get a job?

Must be rough being poor- I mean black

would probably be the other way around friend

It's a pretty desperate state of affairs where this is the best contribution so far.

that they probably got killed

kek

Because It's an obvious knock off of "Woody" from toy story 3, with a ridiculous variation of the name and disproportionate limbs

I'm an autistic shitposter from Aus so I can keep this going buddy

never heard of the bataclan?

Lost

What the fuck is going on here?

No. Explain?

You're retarded

Organ failure incoming

niggers nigging

terrorist? attack? paris? 2015? fabulous time?

This has to be bait

wow fascinating humor quality (no)

Well, I am shocked. I could tell you were autistic and full of shit, but being a colonial sort is a surprise to me.

So, humour me, why is the fact that the product a cheap knock off funny in itself? It's surely just a fact, explain to me the humour you find in that something simply exists. For non-autists, we generally require a second level to turn something from merely a "statement of fact" into "humour"

Ahh, I see. I don't pay attention to the news.

You wouldn't consider that ridiculous or bizarre
Fucking Idiot

I think you're overthinking it and ruining it's hilarity in the process

>terrorist
OMG, just because they CLAIMED there aims were terrorism does not mean they're really terrorists.
#NotAllTerrorists
#EndBigotryNow

It's funny to us europeans, because we don't have so many Obese People here....

racism is not funny. posts like this do a lot of bad in the world, so next time maybe you consider that!

Black lives matter to me.

The problem is, you've sat through a couple of lectures in semantics and you think you can use words like "absurdism" appropriately. You can't. You're quite clearly not clever enough to do that.

If I dress up like a beetroot and run around town singing Yankee Doodle Dandy it isn't absurdism. It's mental illness.

Having a fake Nintendo DS case, with Frasier Crane's head on a duck isn't absurdism. It's stupid.

Holy shit i LOVE IT.
It's so fucking easy to "build" this and yet it works so well because of the simple design.

Tan white guys are buffer than pale white guys? What's the joke here?

because it subverts expectation which is what nearly all humour is based on. your brain quickly analyses the image thinking it is the same version of the character you've seen a million times but when you realize it's not it forces out for at least myself and others a laugh
Also try not being such a Dick

one day you will have to explain your actions in front of jesus so i feel sorry for you

this is not funny, but i will send it to the police . lets see how funny they think it is.
thats right, your fucked

how is that a knock off it's clearly from space boys 3. says it on the package.

but it is tho cunt
I'm 100% gonna trust a dictionary source over you