Any medfags here?

Any medfags here?
My gf and I have unprotected sex for 10 seconds about 4-5 weeks ago before we decided to stop, we usually use condoms and she's on birth control because neither of us wants a kid a right now.
Now, she started bleeding last Friday, and we thought we were fine until yesterday, we went walking in a trail behind our house and it was very sunny, and after we arrived home maybe 1 hour later she started feeling dizzy/nauseous, and later threw up a little.
She's white so she's susceptible to sun poisoning.
What do you think Sup Forums? Is she preggo or is it sun poisoning?

TL;DR - Is my gf pregnant or does she have sun poisoning?

I would also like to add that she has missed the timing of her pill by a couple hours maybe 2 times in the past 1-2 months.

>started bleeding last Friday
You're fine, tard. She probably just got sick like the rest of us from guzzling cum.
Got any pic related?

Most likely it was from the sun / not drinking enough water.

In theory, she can get pregnant even without cumming inside her, because there's sperm cells in precum as well.
However, most guys (unless they're premature cummers) don't get precum in the first 10 seconds of sex (unless ofc you have had extensive foreplay before)

If you doubt, get a pregnancy test at your local pharmacy. doesn't cost that much

Quit being a degenerate and knock her up if she isn't already.

Pic=sauce

Throw her down the stairs just to be safe.

>TL;DR - Is my gf pregnant or does she have sun poisoning?
Has she got badly burnt skin? if "no", then it's not sun poisoning.

If she's bleeding, then that's not normal for a pregnant woman. My advice - she ought to see a doctor.

A good alternative would be to post her symptoms on an anonymous image board in the asshole of the internet and ask the worst retards on the internet for their opinion - that always works.

>unprotected sex for 10 seconds
You do realize your have to orgasm inside her to make her pregnant?

Or is your stamina that awful?

She's pregnant, dude.

I didn't cum inside of her, I pulled out and we stopped because we realized we kinda fucked up

Trailer parks are populated with pull-out method kids. I hope you're sterile, because that's the only way you're not going to reproduce.

i think your girl is pregnganant

>a couple hours

Fuck you kids are retarded, did you go to catholic school or something?

My parents were Catholics who used the rhythm method. Both my brother and I are rhythm babies. Do you know what they call people who don't use contraceptives "just once" and only "for a few seconds"?

Parents.

>You do realize your have to orgasm inside her to make her pregnant?
No you don't, you fucking idiot. Sperm can be present in precum. It's technically possible to make a woman pregnant by wiping your erect, excited dick on her pussy lips. Unlikely, but possible.

Did you skip sexed at school?

Her skin did turn somewhat red afterwards, and she did complain about a burn but it's not necessarily 'badly' burnt

Tell tale symptoms of vaginal aids-cancer

Me and my brother are products of the pull out method. Shit happens

Get a pregnancy test maybe? You know, like EVERYBODY ELSE DOES?

Take a pregnancy test if you're worried.
But seriously i think you're fine.

And maybe a SEX ED class is in order!

They are even sold at the dollar stores.

Like 2nd or 3rd degree? Or just a regular sun burn