Ive been smoking a lot of weed and i dont feel like myself. ive been acting different and im super awkward...

Ive been smoking a lot of weed and i dont feel like myself. ive been acting different and im super awkward. even when im not high i act different i feel like im in a movie or something. should i stop smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder#Signs_and_symptomshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder#Signs_and_symptoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in same predicament buddy... let's talk more about this. Are you always smoking the same strain?

could you describe the feeling more ? Do you feel like a robot ? do you feel like your feelings are gone ? How is it with memory ?

become gay and horny but then sober im straight and not horny

Depersonalization it could become a serious condition.

it's called deperesonalization/derealization
I had this shit for 1 year after smoking a shitton of weed at once. Stop smoking weed and it will go away

My roommate and I just took a T break recently for this same thing. Just take a solid break and get your mental capacities in check. Even though weed is at the lowest end of the drug spectrum, it is still a drug and long heavy use of it can have lasting affects on your persona.
If after the T break it still fucks with you, call it quits. It happens to the best of us sometimes.

Stop now. give it a few months at least before you smoke again, you will fell better for it

Weed is my way of dealing with all my problems in life,like they do in the movies

yeah seems like it. I can confirm it is not fun.

same. You have to also put into consideration some strains can make you feel more paranoid than others. maybe you just have a shit strain.. smoke what makes you feel most positive!

It just means you've reached the gate.
Time to try acid and herion

Dealt with this shit on cronic

biggest word of advice, time is the best teacher.

Forgetting about your problems is not dealing with them, user.

Meth?

MODS MODS MODS

no find a different fucking strain of weed -__-

I want more weed just thinking about solving my issues

Coke makes me pretty positive

STOP IMMEDIATELY
weed is not good for people with schizoid traits, i know from a great deal of experience.
dont fall into a schizm
acid actually helps me

If you'd resolve them, you wouldn't want more weed.

stop smoking completely?

OP here.

Is there anyway to speed up the process I hate this feeling. It sucks

Smoke a bowl

Being sober, you mean?
Why do you hate being sober?

good idea

:(

yeah bro its just a placebo try to change the environment of your mind. Some one suggested acid? good idea, but like just instead of being in that endless staircase go find a scene

yes
take a cold shower
think about past experiences
go /out/ and pay attention to what you see
do you fantasize often?
it was very hard for me to quit but i was smoking about 10 grams everyday in the worst of it and i still relapse for a while every so often

how the fuck do u change the environment of ur mind

cut down to smoking 2-3 times a day for a start?

i used to fantasize but now i really dont think about anything i just talk to myself and feel weird

>:(
What happened, user?

stopping smoking isnt a problem, its just a lot of my friends smoke and its gonna be weird
> i cant smoke im going insane i quit

when i say past experiences i mean think about the way you felt
happy sad
the last time you cried

I smoke weed everyday, not a bragging thing, I've just been doing it for years and it's routine now. But I have this problem where once a day, the first time I smoke each day, usually after work around 5pm. I have terrible anxiety and paranoia. Like delusional paranoia to where I'm thinking that any moment the cops are going to kick down my door or that I'm going to die of a heart attack. But after about 20 minutes that's goes away and if I keep smoking I feel fine, just regular high. I've always had a little bit of heightened anxiety on weed, but it was never this bad. It all started about 8 months ago when I smoked a blunt while coming down on "acid". Had a full blown panic attack and thought my organs were failing. I was fine it was all in my head, but weed hasn't been the same since then.

That kind of feeling is why I stopped smoking. Makes the experience unenjoyable for me. Goes away if you stop.

same thing happened to me. i started smoking almost every day for half a year, and my personality completely changed. you just have to take a SOLID t break and take the same steps advised for depression, like reaching out more, exercising, and all that shit. it will take a while for it to go away but give it time

definitely stay away from weed, you sound pretty
sound familiar? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder#Signs_and_symptomshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder#Signs_and_symptoms

might be a little psychosis
I woke up one day still high and it all escalated from there

just say you arent feeling right
keep going where you are going and friendship will no longer be a thing for you
i know it sounds dumb but when i wanted to quit vaping gave me something to do and i never had a problem quitting that

u know specific strains are less likely to give u anxiety... try smoking then driving with no sunglasses with a strain that makes u hella paranoid!

Ayy its either you getting withdrawal
Symptoms or actually getting the bad side of the medal. Either way, you should stop, it won't change your life that bad anyway. Its just useless stress for a useless reliever.

Weed is illegal in my state so it's hard to know what strain you are getting. The only choices you have are shitty weed and good weed.

Maybe they feel like you do. If they're good friends you should at least be able to voice your concerns to them and hopefully they will support you. I see how this makes your situation even worse but you might regret it if you don't take action.
I used to smoke every night for a few months, I used to become seriously paranoid about people finding my weed utensils. Even worse, I would sometimes be unable to judge if I was behaving normally or just faking it, if that makes sense. Weed definitely has its dangers, be careful mate.

I know how you feel user. I had a breakdown like that the other week after taking acid, best thing to do is get super sloppy drunk

Idk why but it always like resets my anxiety

Sauce on the girl?

forgot to ask but have u ever considered if u have other problems that might be causing you to feel like this? We all have our reasons when we first started smoking. any disorders that currently or might exist that you know of? Maybe you just need professional help which btw depending on what sort of medication you may need, it would be a good idea to NOT disclose you smoke because then they will tell you they can't give it until your system shows up clean. so one option you have... try to stop/significantly cut down to see how you are usually feeling when off of it most of the time and use that as the starting ground to describing your issues with a professional. good luck!

Be happy that you can stop without stress. In high school I used to smoke a lot but I wanted to stop because it didn't matter much to me, it just gave me stress for no reason, and it scared me stopping because all my friends felt less interested in me, and I was not some friend guy, I stuck to my close ones and the ones I trusted, I hung out less and less with em in fear of them asking me and I was too pussy to say no and lose em. If you are in a position I was, say no, because your true friends stick with you whoever you are.

stop talking about strains moron
the problem is that weed exacerbates the negative(non-psychotic, not hallucinations) symptoms of schizophrenia, like depresonalization, derealization, narcissistic fantasy, and other problems in the way people think and function as themselves, it is also the greatest risk for developing full on schizophrenia

This

I've been experiencing this some time too. Also hearing stuff that isn't there. Kind of scared I might be in the early stages of something terrible.

You heard him OP, Get fucking comatose drunk.

just take it as it comes and try to keep yourself healthy, best not to worry about things like that.

I know I'm just trying to ignore that fact because I already had those symptoms before I started smoking. There is risk... There is always risk.. :-/ schizoaffective hasn't been as bad as before where I never smoked weed before. It numbs the doubt in my mind and I can go about my day and semi-function (work) where I can at least provide some income. It's definitely probably... not for everyone?

unfortunately i dont know what to tell you. i know how hard functioning can be

Yes dumbass.

at the end of the day..When it comes to any illegal drugs.. if you can go about your day adequately (within reason) without it you probably should leave it like that. Everyone's situation is different. Just be honest with yourself or maybe if we can get more background info on why OP might possibly need it we can give better advise. You know you're high when you think you're on 8ch and realize it's 4ch.

I'm trying. I really hope I'm not schizophrenic but from reading Wikipedia it seems like I fit nearly every symptom.

exercise.