Germany is not as cucked as people think

1. Germany just declared Northern Africa "safe", so will start to deport migrants back to those countries.
businessinsider.com/germany-says-algeria-morocco-and-tunisia-are-safe-2016-5?IR=T

2. Afghanistan will follow, an agreement is being negotiated and is about to be signed in the next weeks.

3. Iraq - same as Afghanistan, but will probably take longer, until next year.

4. The number of Turks in Germany is actually going down.

5. Second generation migrants have a birth rate of 1.7 kids per woman, only slightly above the German woman birth rate of 1.5 kids... also, they mix very often with Germans.

6. There is a discussion to restrict Islam in Germany. It may start on a small level, but radical Islamists are already targeted by the German police.

7. The borders are pretty closed right now. Numbers of registered new "fugees" have gone down quite a lot - pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/eu-to-fine-countries-that-refuse-refugee-quota/
wsj.com/articles/european-commission-backs-visa-free-travel-for-turks-1462357287
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36202490
theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/20/refugee-crisis-germany-warns-of-legal-action-against-eu-countries-ignoring-quota
zanzu.be/sites/default/files/styles/image_full/public/glossary/220_koppel_toestemming.jpg?itok=LXvhSu2o
politaia.org/wichtiges/die-masseneinwanderung-merkel-und-der-coudenhove-kalergi-plan/
tribune.com.pk/story/1003156/pakistan-refuses-to-allow-migrants-deported-from-greece-to-disembark-from-plane-in-islamabad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your factual and unsensationalized data far away from this place.

>Implying the rapefugies will go along with this plan

don't bloody think sharia allows it

You are a pawn. Grow a pair and become a leader.

Back to the cuckshed Hans

Good luck, you will have to deport by force. I wish Germany the best to remove the cancer of islam.

>Good luck, you will have to deport by force.
This is what Germany is starting to do. It takes a while, but Germany is ramping up deportations.

----
Germany deported 60 percent more migrants last year than in 2014, the government said on Wednesday, with figures from January and February showing that the pace of repatriations further accelerating.

Nearly 6,000 refugee children missing in Germany (11 Apr 16)
Germany's asylum requests plummet 66% in March (08 Apr 16)
Some 22,369 people were forcibly returned to their countries of origin in 2015, up from 13,851 the previous year.

In the first two months of this year close to 4,500 people were repatriated - twice as many as in January and February 2015.

Germany, which last year let in a record 1.1 million migrants and refugees, has been ramping up efforts to deport those who have failed to win asylum.

Meanwhile, the number of asylum seekers who have voluntarily left Germany also rose sharply, from 13,573 in 2014 to 37,200 in 2015.

From January to March this year, voluntary repatriations reached 14,095. Those repatriations do not include migrants who left Germany without help of the German authorities.

I like your effort, brother, but people over here don't resonate well to hard facts.

>that damage control

Hey faggot, you're in Sup Forums, not in real life, so shut the fuck up and keep roleplaying

Are elections coming up or something?

Your plan was always to spread them around Europe. When you tell Africans they have to go home will they wait around to be deported? They will get on a bus and go to France or Denmark or wherever and start the process again. Or maybe just live as identityless illegals with less rights like how the mexicans do in the US.

Germany is clearly jealous of having millions of second class citizens.

Yes, now put your tinfoil hat back on.

>Migrants will live illegally in Europe rather than be deported
>Germany wants other EU countries to take migrants to solidify a pan European identity
Where exactly is the conspiracy? Your shitty country decided to be too selfish to have children so now you are out of options.

I'll wait and see how that turns out. As long as Merkel is still the Chancellor there is a decent chance that this will take a nasty uturn like always.

Although I'm glad that they are deporting north african refugees, they are pure scum.

>too selfish to have children
Rather a sign of development, Mitch.
The conspiracy is to assume a motive here to willingly spread immigrants across the EU. do you know how stupid you sound?

>Where exactly is the conspiracy?
Last I checked, the most illegals in the last 2 years entered the EU through Italy and Greece, not Germany.

>Your shitty country decided to be too selfish to have children so now you are out of options.
This is just BS. If Greece and Italy were to not let the illegals off the islands, there would be no problem. Germany didn't want to have any illegals, German politicians are just too cucked that if those illegals come, they are not treated like pigs.

Deporting a small increase doesn't mean shit when there is a massive influx

> conspiracy
So countries being massively fined for each refused immigrant is all a lie, eh?

>Deporting a small increase doesn't mean shit when there is a massive influx

The influx has gone down massively and deportations are going up. That is a good sign.

It would be a problem if deportations in Germany would actually decrease.

I'd like to think all of that matters, but even a couple of hundred thousand getting deported doesn't really matter when there's millions coming in/already in.

citation needed. no, dailymail or breitbart is not being considered as a serious source.

>I'd like to think all of that matters, but even a couple of hundred thousand getting deported doesn't really matter when there's millions coming in/already in.

Sir, there aren't millions coming in. Yes, 800,000 came last year, of which 30-40% will be deported or voluntary returned in the next 2-3 years. Of those a lot are Syrians.

This year, the influx has gone back enormously, right now per week we get 2000-2500 people. Still high, but a far cry from the 50,000 we received per week only 6 months back.

Now I know you're a shill.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/eu-to-fine-countries-that-refuse-refugee-quota/
wsj.com/articles/european-commission-backs-visa-free-travel-for-turks-1462357287
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36202490
theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/20/refugee-crisis-germany-warns-of-legal-action-against-eu-countries-ignoring-quota

Even if just a proposal, it shows good reason to be paranoid about the EU, Mehmet.

>Love your country, but never trust its government

t. Robert A. Heinlein

yeah it's being discussed. not implemented.

stop being insecure, Hans - that's the first step to cuckoldry

>deport around 20,000 a year
>let in 1,000,000 in a year

I mean it's good you're doing something but don't pretend like this is going to do anything at all.

>Germany just declared Northern Africa "safe", so will start to deport migrants back to those countries.
That's not how it works
They need to ask the countries first if they are allowed to send them back
Most of them will say no and the refugees will stay here

I'm sure this is a relief to the women who were raped and is in no way ass-covering by panicking elites who did not anticipate the backlash.

Last year, 25,000 were deported and in total (including voluntarily) 60,000 left. Then there are 250,000 who moved on or left and were not counted.

This year we will have anywhere between 100,000 and 200,000 who will be deported or leave voluntarily. We will get about 200,000 to 250,000 migrants in this year.

Just compare this with a TOTAL of 2 million people coming to Germany last year... most of them LEGALLY.

Ya I actually talked to a few people from Germany on twitch and 1 girl in Austria and i told them all the shit Sup Forums says like how you cant be proud to be white and immigration issues and they said they had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and none of that is an issue. This board is so shit.

>They need to ask the countries first if they are allowed to send them back

What? No, that's not true. How the fuck would that even work.
If there is no basis for asylum status and thus said asylum application gets rejected you get deported. Deportation is literally you being put on a plane back to your county of origin.

>they mix very often with german

he think the extinction of ethnic germans is a good thing

You'll deport a few thousand at most.

Or to put it another way: you'll deport fewer each month than what you take in.

>also, they mix very often with Germans.
This ain't a good thing
turks mixed with germans ends with all turk kids

>Deportation is literally you being put on a plane back to your county of origin.

Good luck landing a plane full of illegal immigrants back to a country that doesn't want to take them.
Deportations are done bi-laterally.

Also remember that 90% of them are men.

>he think the extinction of ethnic germans is a good thing
Yes, I think so. Mixed race people are stronger, especially on the health front.

No western country is run by a government that wants to deport non-whites
They only rarely actually physically deport someone, mostly its just a bureaucratic "deportation"

>new "fugees" have gone down quite a lot
That's because it's winter time, you dumb fuck.
Come July, those numbers go back up, faggot.

>Germany is not as cucked
> migrants mix very often with Germans.

>Good luck landing a plane full of illegal immigrants back to a country that doesn't want to take them.

What? What the fuck is going on. What do you expect to happen exactly? As in... realistically? You think Tunisia for example is going to close its airports because a plane full of deported Tunisians is in bound?

>What do you expect to happen exactly? As in... realistically?

It has happened before that local authorities did not let people de-board the plain or forced people back on the plane... then returning them all to Germany.

Plus, Germany is not allowed legally - under German law - to send a plane with people to another country without the required paperwork (including certificates of entry by the target country).

>No western country is run by a government that wants to deport non-whites

WHAT.

You're posting in a motherfucking thread about Germany filing legal rights to report a large portion of the immigrants.

>Only three lawmakers abstained, while 424 voted for the bill and 143 voted against it.

This will totally work. Because of course it's so easy to find and deport illegal Mexicans in the US.

>Number of turks going down

Merkel is problably handing out as many German passports as she can

>Yes, I think so. Mixed race people are stronger, especially on the health front.
Kekk germans are such gigantic cucks its laughable

So how many 'migrants' have totally disappeared from record, Hans? Will they be leaving any time soon before your elections?

zanzu.be/sites/default/files/styles/image_full/public/glossary/220_koppel_toestemming.jpg?itok=LXvhSu2o

>This year, the influx has gone back enormously, right now per week we get 2000-2500 people. Still high, but a far cry from the 50,000 we received per week only 6 months back.

Oh my silly and guillable germans you got tricked again.

It's all part of their JEWISH masterplan

>„Europas Länder sollten in einen Superstaat überführt werden, ohne dass die Bevölkerung versteht, was geschieht. Dies muss schrittweise geschehen, jeweils unter einem wirtschaftlichen Vorwand.“

>„Deshalb ziehe ich es vor, langsam vorzugehen und die Souveränität Stück für Stück zu zerbrechen und dabei plötzliche Übergänge von den nationalen zu den Befugnissen des Bundes zu vermeiden."

politaia.org/wichtiges/die-masseneinwanderung-merkel-und-der-coudenhove-kalergi-plan/

holy fuck , back to the cuckshed hans al abdulillah

>This will totally work. Because of course it's so easy to find and deport illegal Mexicans in the US.

Fuck off.

The percentage of rapefugees who have entered your country in the last year far exceeds the percentage at which you are removing them.

Even if you remove 100 000 migrants this year you still had 1.1 million in a year and are slated for even more in the coming years.

Get your head out of your ass, Hans, and Mabutos dick out of your wife's.

>It has happened before that local authorities did not let people de-board

I'd like a source on that. That would be pretty highly unusual.

>Plus, Germany is not allowed legally - under German law - to send a plane with people to another country without the required paperwork

Those are called illegal. And yes, you're right in saying that Germany can't just deport illegals willy nilly where Germany thinks they're originally from. Obviously.

Deportation is a measure taken to bring back immigrants who's LEGAL APPLICATION of asylum was rejected. ONLY people who are deported have their paperwork in order, otherwise they couldn't file for asylum in the first place.

>Merkel is problably handing out as many German passports as she can
Nope, a lot are returning to Turkey because they do not like Germany

>Kekk germans are such gigantic cucks its laughable
Why is a mixed race relationship bad? I really do not see why this is an issue, if a relationship is between two consenting adults.

You're as cucked as America retard.

They'll eventually do the same shit they're doing to America

>used to be 90% white
>now 60% white
>majority white is gone in this century

thankfully most northern states are like 90% white, but we are going to be gone soon enough...

Anyone wanna settle in Eastern Russia/mars?

>Even if you remove 100 000 migrants this year you still had 1.1 million in a year and are slated for even more in the coming years.

Actually, only about 800,000 came to Germany last year, of which about 200,000 to 250,000 moved on, were deported or voluntarily returned home. And this year, the numbers are way down.

>I'd like a source on that. That would be pretty highly unusual.

tribune.com.pk/story/1003156/pakistan-refuses-to-allow-migrants-deported-from-greece-to-disembark-from-plane-in-islamabad/

Happens all the time.

>ONLY people who are deported have their paperwork in order, otherwise they couldn't file for asylum in the first place.

Wrong. People who file for asylum can claim to be from a certain country even if they have 0 paperwork. If that application is rejected, e.g. because a court says they are actually from Morocco or Algeria and not Syria, those countries still won't take them back, because ... welll... there is no freaking paperwork showing they are from these countries.

>Why is a mixed race relationship bad? I really do not see why this is an issue, if a relationship is between two consenting adults.

You are so cucked it is unbelievable.

Enjoy sharia you fucking cunt. This line is what Londoners have told themselves for years and now they have a Muslim mayor. Do you really thing a blonde German woman who mixes with Mohammed will go against him when he drags his kids to the mosque? Even if half those German women fight Islamization that is still 50% that don't.

Stop rationalizing your denial.

So when are your elections?
If ASD is elected you know this kind of shit will never happen again.

We must be prepared for the turkroaches who want war with us.
They will never get visum free travel in europe, so they threaten to flood us with refugees ( about the same as what would happen if we give them visum free travel ).

Turkey must be kicked out of NATO and be declared an enemy instantly, with their goat fucker president.

Have you read the article?

30 migrants where send back because their documentation wasn't in order. Meaning Greece tried to deport them illegally. If their paperwork isnt in order... Pakistan can't really tell if these's people are infact indeed Pakistanis...

I am for a secular society. If they go to mosque, that is their problem. There just shouldn't be any evidence in public what religion someone adheres to in private. No hijab, no cross, no Allah shooting, no burkas, no Taliban beards.

>this year, the numbers are way down

The year isn't over mate, stop sugar coating it.

800,000 is a massive demographic shift, especially when you take into account the age and sex of those who came. Even half as many as that this year, assuming it is lower after a year, is detrimental.

It has already been said by your own countryman, stop going damage control and accept that this is a problem.

>AFD

>also, they mix very often with Germans
Awful.

>I am for a secular society

Then stop promoting the interests of those people who are fundamentally opposed to that.

The stats are absolutely clear: an increase in Muslim migration means an increase in islamization of your state, culture, and society.

That's been disproven by every single study on the subject, holy fuck

lemme guess, you read some jew's "how to racemix and why it's good for you" book, and actually believed it

racemixed individuals are LESS healthy, LESS attractive, LESS intelligent than ethnically pure individuals.

mutts are only healthier than inbreds

Haha, i'm not really sure how we got tangled up in this discussion but i think we're actually fighting for the same team?...

If paperwork and documentation is in order, and asylum has been rejected, deportation is mandatory.

If there's NO documentation and/or missing paperwork, asylum can still be rejected. But deportation would be illegal and obviously would give the deportation destination rightful cause to reject the deportation.

>There just shouldn't be any evidence in public what religion someone adheres to in private
So you're saying that I shouldn't be allowed to wear certain things in a free society due to it's connection to religion?
How is this any better than the Islamic countries that don't allow you to publicly leave Islam or say you're part of a different religion?

Well then I guess I wouldn't be able to eat spaghetti in public anymore because it would associate me with the flying spaghetti monster religion

Hello CDU shills. Great government propaganda, nice damage control.

The damage has already been done to Germany. Turks and shitskins are there to stay.

You're fool if you believe this shit

>That's been disproven by every single study on the subject, holy fuck
For example?

Wow you deported 20k, meanwhile 2 million arrived, you're cucked af.

You call 60000 rapefugees a month closed borders?!?!!?

>Takes in 1.1 million.
>Deports no more than 50k.
>Declares progress.

Back to the cuckshed Hans!

I love you Hungary. You built the wall before it was cool.

>So you're saying that I shouldn't be allowed to wear certain things in a free society due to it's connection to religion?
Yes.

>How is this any better than the Islamic countries that don't allow you to publicly leave Islam or say you're part of a different religion?
Islamic countries REQUIRE people to wear certain things. Secular countries DISSALLOW people to wear certain things. Very different thing.

>Well then I guess I wouldn't be able to eat spaghetti in public anymore because it would associate me with the flying spaghetti monster religion
You do not wear spaghetti, do you? I have no problem with people eating hijabs and crosses.

Anyway, happy to keep a "minimum annoyance" threshold. As long as members of a religion in public showing their religion do not number more than 100 per religion, they can do what they want. Only once religious extremists show their adherence to religion in larger numbers, should there be restrictions - because only larger numbers are a threat to secularism.

>so will start to deport migrants back to those countries
Enjoy your riots

Sweden are the most cucked

>800,000 is a massive demographic shift,

We got 2 million people last year, we got 1.3 million the year before. legal immigration is a lot more massive than illegal "refugee" immigration.

this makes no sense as the borders in the south are still secured like Israel. As soon as the south opens up again I will hear women screaming on the streets again

It's a fence desu, but it does the job.

Lol, germany invites million muslim men, then brag about deporting few thousand of them

back to cuck shed Hans

Obviously both are bad you autist. Just because it's on the books doesn't mean it should be accepted.

I was willing to listen until you started the classic leftie tactic of bleating about Breitbart and the DM, then you were provided with lots more sources so it looks like Breitbart and the DM were right too. The only way the fines won't be implemented is if the rest of Europe once more says no to idiotic, genocidal German plans.

>Islamic countries REQUIRE people to wear certain things. Secular countries DISSALLOW people to wear certain things. Very different thing.

You fucking idiot, that isn't how secularism of the state works that's how Marxism works.

People are allowed to express whatever religious or ideological belief that they want to in a secular society, but that society is allowed to call out the bad parts of it and act against them. Hence the reproach towards Islam and the growth of Atheism in the west. However that doesn't mean we ban crosses or Qur'ans it means we examine those ideologies and figure out how to address them.

>We got 2 million people last year, we got 1.3 million the year before. legal immigration is a lot more massive than illegal "refugee" immigration.

Both forms are mass immigration and your government essentially condones both methods o differing degrees.

I understand your compassion for these people but have some compassion for your own. When your country becomes 30% Muslim how comfortable will you be attending a beerfest, something the Qur'an holds as anti-islam. The answer is you won't be.

Massive demographic shifts harken cultural change, you might not want to accept that but it means you have to take the good aspects of Islam with the bad ones. So enjoy your daughter being raped because she doesn't wear a hijab, or cuck yourself out and convert you and your family.

If you guys can put AfD into power, ship back the rapefugees you took in, and leave the EU you'll be just fine. Still 90% white, it's my country that is fucked

Winter 2017 general federal election
This year elections for the different states

It's obviously shills

"Look guys it's not that bad! No need to worry, everything is under control no need to vote AfD"

>People are allowed to express whatever religious or ideological belief that they want to in a secular society,
No, that is incorrect. Secular societies make sure that in the public space no religion can try to ascertain dominance.

>When your country becomes 30% Muslim how comfortable will you be attending a beerfest, something the Qur'an holds as anti-islam.
By 2050, we might have 8% Muslims. So your 30% is unrealistic during most of my life.

Not to mention that in a secular society, it really doesn't matter if there are 2%, 8% or 15% Muslims, because you fucking do not see who is Christian, atheist, Muslim, Jewish etc.

I sincerely hope it all works out for you, Germanbro. Hurry up and gas those mudslimes.

>No, that is incorrect. Secular societies make sure that in the public space no religion can try to ascertain dominance.

Dominance and expression are two completely different concepts. Now go ahead and explain to me, you dumb fuck, how you stop a religious majority from attaining dominance?

>By 2050, we might have 8% Muslims. So your 30% is unrealistic during most of my life.

You obviously have no conception of the rate at which mass immigration to Europe has accelerated and how the stats are being cooked

>Not to mention that in a secular society, it really doesn't matter if there are 2%, 8% or 15% Muslims, because you fucking do not see who is Christian, atheist, Muslim, Jewish etc.

Then you obviously still have no grasp of how Islam works. Read the Qur'an and brush up on your "moderate" Muslim's views.

Christians, Jews, and, Atheists haven't been actively campaigning to tear down secularism.

>Number of fugees have gone down

Stupid kraut. Prime migration season is from July to December. You won't know if these niggers have stopped coming in record numbers until then.

Prime season is April to September.

I have said that for weeks now.
And I always want to point out that this is not the result of German politics.
Its because based Austria and other eastern countries closed their border (or letting a controlled number of people through).
It is the perfect plan of our government:
Spout bullshit about how much Germany wants to help but can't because of the "evil" eastern european countries.
Danke Österreich und vielen dank auch an Osteuropa.

And how many of the 1.5 million rapefugees have they actually shipped back so far? 500? Please user, everyone knows that once you set foot into Germany you're gtg.

Even if they deny their asylum applications, the state will still 'tolerate' them on german soil and pay them welfare bucks. They have been practicing this for decades.

>6. There is a discussion to restrict Islam in Germany. It may start on a small level, but radical Islamists are already targeted by the German police.

Yeah, thats gonna go over real well with all the dune coons.