What are your thoughts on pic related

What are your thoughts on pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=92B4K8zbE3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tranny or not, if you want kids in the first place and you're not at least upper-middle class, you're not thinking straight.

A trans "woman" is not a woman. It is a neutered male. So called sex changes don't actually change your sex. It's all purely cosmetic. There was a time when the medical profession tried to address the causes of mental illness but now it seems they just want to sell these poor people a massive lie.

I'd comment back with I find it sexist that a lesbian won't date a man.

I'm sure scientists are trying to figure that out right now, but the reality is there is no cure for gender dysphoria. It's a real thing that affects people and has been scientifically studied. The only "treatment" we have is letting people transition so they can be a little more comfortable in their own bodies.

Yes, suicide rates are through the roof for trans people. No shit. How would you feel if you felt like a different gender and knew you could never ever truly be the gender you want to be?

The entire purpose of you existing on this earth is to reproduce regardless of income. If you dont reproduce there is no reason for you to be on this planet

says the guy posting on Sup Forums. Truly achieving your absolute maximum potential.

To say it's transphobic would imply that it's based on fear or hatred. I don't see that it is in any way transphobic to reject the opinion that transgenders are in fact the gender they identify as.

Incorrect. There are any number of things I could do other than reproduce which would contribute to the continued (relative) well-being of humanity, you microcephalic lecherous walrus.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=92B4K8zbE3U
Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse
It literally is not a phobia. Because it literally is not a woman.

There are plenty of things I want to be but know I never will. I might not like it but I'm bound by reality so I get over it.

I want a functioning vagina, anything else can fuck off

Or if it was a women that was left infertile from self abuse then snap. Thems the breaks kiddo. Still not a phobia. Imo
Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry

Right, we all need to get over our mental illness.

>what are your thoughts on this random shit typed by some random retard on the internet

I bet you find youtube comments very interesting

Maybe get over it was the wrong turn of phrase but we should deal with our issues rather than giving in to them.

I am a women, born as a boy, so that make me a transwomen I guess (I still don't understand how people can "identify" as trans but that's not the point)
That makes sens and it's not really transphobic, if you want to have your own child, of course you shouldn't date a steril human being, whatever their gender might be.
But if you are ok with adoption or any other way to have a kid, then it's just retarded.

Why is it retarded?

It's retarded cause you can have a kid by other mean than biologically, and thus you can have kid with a transwomen.

Because if someone identifies as something they are not then you must accept them as such or you are worse than Hitler.

So for you what make a women a women ?

Not being a male is a good start. I have no problem with you people identifying however you like but expecting others not to see the difference between an actual woman and a trans one is frankly pushing things a bit far.

It all depends on the effort you are making.
I don't understand the "trans" doing nothing to their body but wanting anyway to be called he or she.
But as for me and many other, if you were to meet me in the street with one of my female friend you would see two women. My voice isn't an issue either.
It's true that transwomen are not quite women, they are only so similar, but they are really close to be the same thing, exept on some things like having children or sex.

I'm happy to accept you as female with regards to most things but when it comes to sex and relationships I draw the line.

That make perfect sense to me and I think it's both non opressiv (god my english is broken) and maybe the smartest thing to do.