Hey lads, need some help

Hey lads, need some help.

So basically, I messaged this girl recently, who (apparently) used to have a crush on me. Like, years ago when she was a kid. Now, she's grown up and LAWDDAMN. She's fine as hell and got a killer personality to boot.

So, here is my only communication with here. She also added me on Instagram.

>The question is: Where do I go from here? What do I say?

tl;dr: Tryna get with this chick. What do?

moarr

>Hur dur, I can tutor you kids.

You've already shut the door mate.

Should have banged her years ago.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking as well. But she was like 14 then.

>I can tutor you kids.
Yea, see, this is my problem.

I'm fucking smart, and thats it. I'm fit and good looking n shit, but the only others chicks I've gotten with were literate. How do I speak normalfag.

Man OP are you boring af ask her questions about herself and how she's been not boring as shit questions about school stuff

Just be a normal fucking human and talk to her. Don't come here and ask us fucking autists what to do 70% of the people here jerk off to chicks with dicks.

Logically sound.

Yeah, ok, I'm taking notes. Continue?

How have you been?
So how's life treating you?
Damn I've been wanting to watch (this new movie at theaters)

Oh man I am so using that last one.

Quick question slick, how do I start the convo? Given that this is all the communication I've had.

Damn I've been wanting to watch the emoji movie for so long now but it would be better to experience this raw masterpiece with someone else

leav

He's probably one of those autists himself.

Don't tell her that right away though talk a bit more and text her like a good friend not like some sort of buisness acquaintance about tutoring that'll bore her don't seem clingy and needy either and always bother her

>always bother her
elaborate.

>though talk a bit more and text her
Like, I haven't met her physically in ages. How do I start a convo?

Raw masterpiece that's fucking stupid sounding to smart sounds retarded af at times believe it or not

Hey so how have you been we haven't talked in forever(assuming you've talked to her before or you can say seen each other) you still look super beautfiul I see (:

Keep talking about nostalgia shit that you can both relate to, make casual talk about favorite music/movies/books/food/hobbies/etc - for music/movies/books say youre looking for more to expand your music pool. If you don't know a band/movie, ask her for links for music or trailer, comment you like them, or if you hate them, say that "eh they're okay, but i prefer [band/genre similar to what she suggests]". Don't rush a date, keep it casual for a week or two, light talking, gossip, and maybe in a week you make up some minor/dumb sob story - such as"hey i know we haven't talked in a while, but none of my good friends are online, can i confide/vent to you?" [Work/school/life/family stress is depressing, etc just need to vent, get advice]. Also this may not all work, so play off her personality/hobbies/interests. Asking questions, acting interested in her opinion, and relating to them (or pretending to - alongside your own interests/hobbies/etc) could help.

Don't seem needy or clingy like I said don't smother her with attention you'll bore her and it'll be a mega turn off

Cringe

Lol bro I've fucked tons of bitches go get u that pof app and try texting one takes some time but you'll get that pussy if you got game like me trust

This guy knows what's up

Banging girls with down syndrome is nothing to brag about

You know it my boy

Well guess what pussy don't got a face so I don't really care...there not stupid at all go try and talk to them? go get ur dick wet life's to short to not fuck all these women just wear a jimmy

Haha I respect the determination