Continuing from old thread

>Continuing from old thread
Its been 10 years and still no sight of this little girl. What do you thing happened to her Sup Forums

inb4 pedo stuff

even if she wasn't murdered around the time she went missing
she is dead now
>too old

to think that she may have been auctioned on some deep web site, transported, cuffed in some dirty dark and wet room that smells of asbestos, video taped while being raped, kept alive, sold again - for years and years until she was too old for that kind of market. probably endet up in a snuff flick.
how old would she be by now?

Probably 15 or 16ish

jesus. can't imagine what this felt like for the parents.
there's been a picture floating around may years ago of a girl that looked like her, held in a closet. some user fetch it?
you think that it could've been her? consensus back then was that it wasn't her/fake. haven't seen it in a while, though

Nigger she dead move the fuck on

Stop, I can only get so erect.

For real though, it has to do with pizzagate. Look it up.

I think you mean this?

Nice thumbnail, doubles fag.

She got killed not long after the media attention got too large to risk keeping her around. In any other instance they would have kept her alive to this day even with the identifiable eye mark.

>2010
jesus christ I'm getting old as fuck

but yeah, that's the one.

also:
I googled a bit and there's been found a girl with the same eye condition as maddie in rome - girl's homeless and doesn't speak italian. pic related

that was from a movie

Podesta.

Her parents killed her, there are some proofs and they were shady as fuck when all this happened.

WTF she have on the eye, its weird to be a shadow from the flash of the camera.

Oh what about if its something like 4400 show?.

She has an eye condition

She probably doesn't anymore brah.

#pizzagate

This nigga knows.

>This

there is alot of proof actually this is supposedly her kidnapper... looks an awful lot like john podesta if you ask me

I have zero sympathy for her parents. Instead of acting rationally and sensibly and making a genuine effort to find her, they began hiring fucking psychics..and doing balloon releases. At best they were the typical airhead ditzy well-to-do yuppie parents (who felt it was safe to vacation in some third world shit hole because the pamphlets portrayed all the locals as smiling, eager-to-please folk), who were too fucking stupid to keep an eye on their kid.
At worst, they were behind it somehow. Possibly an accident, who knows.
Either way, no sympathy.

her dad killed her

such a delicious little dolly
...deep-sigh

Their vacation was in Portugal, one of the safest countries in the world.

sympathy or not, it still must be soul crushing to lose your child like that. I'm 28 and I don't have children yet, but I if my little daughter disappeared, I wouldn't know how to handle it; how to deal with those emotions. it probably would destroy me

Portugal is a fucking shit hole.

still a NATO member state
making it a first world country

nice b8 m8

Well if you were ultimately responsible for it happening, and then didn't fulfill your obligation as a parent to locate her in an objective manner, you would deserve to feel that way.

The pourtoguese cops are incompetent or they know and were involved with her disappearance

There was that thing where her dads friends were sat around talking about how they would like to finger her or something

*TRIGGERED*
BUT THEY'RE PART OF NATO!
RRREEEEEEEE!!

It's a second tier, third class parasite country

it ain't b8 if it's the truth.

Id fuck her.

pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate pizzzagate

my dick got painfully erect thinking of her dad offering up to a cop shop gang bang so that he won't be arrested

She grew up...

the portuguese cops were the only ones that thought "hmm maybe the parents should be investigated since they gave sleeping pills to their daughter so they could have a gangbang party". The english cops were the incompetent ones

bad shoop

that was from a tv recreation

Parents killed her by accident and covered up the death with a kidnapping story. Kid was throwing a fit on their vacation as toddlers like to do, parents couldnt enjoy themselves. One night they had enough and they decided, both being doctors, to dose her with a drug that would make her fall asleep. It worked, some time passed and everything was fine, so they went out for drinks.

When they returned hours later, they found she died. They panicked. While the death was accidental, theyd both face jail time and 100% lose their licenses to practice medicine, meaning their lives were over. They panicked and hid the body behind the couch for a while and formulated a plan. They concocted the story that someone broke into the room while they were out having drinks with friends and kidnapped her. She was moved to their trunk wrapped in a rug or a blanket. Her final resting place is unknown.

Cadaver dogs signaled strongly both in the trunk of their car and behind the couch. No sign of forced entry, nothing stolen, inconsistant stories and timelines. Portugese police either were paid off or simply incompetent.

you mean this?

when youg girls are kidnapped without ransom the few first hoursa are crucial.

Cause when this the napper is done, gonna panick, and....

can someone take a look at this pic and tell me who they see here? and their theory

Coincidence. IIRC they werent in portugal at the time. They wouldnt be doing this cat burgular type shit themselves either.

Pic is just COINTELPRO to discredit pizzagate. Those 2 dudes are definitely sick pedo fucks but not in this specific case.

thats what i thought, they are so similar but if we can identify them, police sure did the same, and if they are not arrested is one, or because they are innocent, or two, they have the power to encover it, and if they have such power, why would they do this by themselfs? i mean is not impossible, ive seen stranger things but i dont see the point on it

agreed

>encover
LET THE GREAT ENCOVERING BEGIN!!!

Jews sacrificed her, and ate her..

The parents fucking killed her, it's clear as day. The rest of the bullshit was just them trying to get away with it.

Lol no, that's not how that works.

I recall the news on the italian news some months ago, but if I remember correctly she turned out to be an autistic british homeless

that is exactly how it works
NATO members = first world
Warsaw Pact members = second world
everyone else = third world

you are probably thinking about developed, developing, and undeveloped
which retards who don't know history confuse with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world

That's the origin of the term, you dumb nigger. Nobody uses it like that anymore, and if you want to use that definition then we're all of a sudden faced with a very important realisation: being a first world country doesn't mean shit and can't be used as a measurement of development.

Well in modern terms 1st world and 3rd world refer to economic status. You dont really hear the term 2nd world ever. But yeah historically it signified if you were allied to the US, the USSR, or neutral.

>being a first world country doesn't mean shit and can't be used as a measurement of development.
it never could be used as a measure of development
because Turkey, Greece, and Portugal are 1st world countries, while Sweden, Switzerland, and Japan are 3rd world countries
that is why people who know what the fuck they were talking about used the terms developed, developing, and undeveloped

>Maddie is an anagram for "I'm dead"
There's your answer.

>it never could be used as a measurement of a development
1991 called and wanted to inform you that ever since the collapse of the Soviet Union, that's exactly how it's been used.

>1991 called and wanted to inform you that ever since before the collapse of the Soviet Union, that's exactly how it's been used by retards.
FTFY

> Portugal is a shit hole
user fag calls it b8.
> Portugal is a literal shit hole.
> spotted the porutgalfag

Can we at least talk about this for a little while, before the JEWS SHUT IT DOWN.

thats elle fanning from a csi episode or some shit like that.

that is so unexpected
when a country is a shithole with no natural resources it is unable to attack other nations and no other nations want to invade it

The space lizards ate her while she was still alive.

El Salvador shown as "medium" this is full blown bullshit.

her parents killed her accidentally. They wanted a night out with friends, gave her some meds to make her sleep the entire night so they could be out. When they return she was dead, so they got rid of the body.

she was in my basement, but then she got pregnant and I had to kill her

>inb4ing something that is a legitimate possibilty

just because you don't want it to be the case user doesn't mean it probably isn't the reality of what happened to her

So speaks the voice of trisomy.

How about you fuck off back to February when this shit was still remotely relevant? Fuck, it's getting shit when you can't tell the difference between russki trolls, Sup Forums, and fucking disposessed bell-ends from AOL.