Why are Butthurt Belt so ungrateful dicks?

>liberate u from fascism
>millions of Russians die in process
>rebuild all the stuff Nazis destroyed
>build roads schools hospitals factories
>give you free energy for decades
>Eastern Bloc cunts have better living standards than Russians
>instead they suck EU/NATO dick and put missiles near Russian border and have parades honoring memory of Waffen SS
>oh no Russia is the bad guy and reason Pooland and Baltic cunts are shit

>liberate u from fascism
Facism > Communism.

pribalty fashisty

rod zakroy amerikanskaya suka ili ya tebya ubyu tvar yebanutaya

What can you expect from countries where the greatest export is sprouts?

SLAVA

Бoлeзнeнныe, гoмoceкcyaльныe eвpoпeйcкиe yгpoжaющиe дpyгиe.

5 million poles died during that war, and 20 million russians.
while i agree that a lot of the anti-russian hate is propaganda, some of it is warranted. it's not like siberian deportations weren't real, or like communism didn't empoverish entire nations. also, you forbade every eastern block country from accepting the marshall plan, because you were too proud.
i don't think that russia is the bad guy, but the world isn't black and white. of course Sup Forums alt right putinbots will suck your dick now, but hey, at least you get free (you)s.

They are butthurt precisely because deep down they understand that they are wrong.
They suck eurodick and do their best to pretend that they got what they wanted and eurosperm is tasty and delicious.
And then they build stress, and that stress flames their butthurt, coz they still remember that some time ago we showed them a way to live without sucking dick.
They butthurt on themselfs, on their poor choice, and we just happened to be associated with them.

>we showed them a way to live without sucking dick.
кaк хopoший из Bac

blyat ty chto za huinyu pishesh kazlina vonyuchaya
luche ne zli menya pidaras blyat yelsi ne chotshesh chtoby ya tebe golovu atarval

Didn't you guys invaded Bolan alongside Nazi Germany when it all started?

What do you know about them? Your cunt has faced none of the isms

yes, they did, while taking the baltics and starting the winter war with finland in the meantime. a truly peaceful nation.

If we were greteful we'd respect you animals more than Turks.

But thus is the circumstance

your shithole is run by a kleptomanic war mongering jewish mafia telling us all it's some type of "democracy"

Probably because you impeded their growth and development for decades with your gommunism

У мeня ecть пpeвocхoдящaя poccийcкaя гeнeтикa. Bы ocтaнeтecь в cтpaхe кaк eвpoпeeц, кoтopый Bы.

The US has a long history with Communism. A long history of defeating it.

pashol nahui i zasun svayu sranuyu demokratiu v zhopu

>A long history of defeating i
Why muricans are so cocky? Communism defeated itself.

dat boi is qt
do u have moar?

rot zakroy ya skazal ya tebe shas holovu atarvu kretin blyadskii

>Communism defeated itself.
This is just what Communist tell themselves so they can continue their work without shame.

no bill, sorry

actually communists (today they like to call themselves democrats) have USA by the nutsacks and is one of the reason I moved out of your soviet union 2.0 remake "country"

If the Nazis had gotten their way the Slavs wouldn't have ended up living under fascism; they would have been either exterminated or enslaved to serve German colonists.

blyad kak eti amerikanskie suki menya nerviruyut, ya seychas vzorvus

Now hilarious part is that Butthurt Belt cunts bring all this on themselves.

>during WWI
>support Bolsheviks and help them destroy Russian Empire in hope that Russia will be ruined and crippled by them
>fail to realize that they intended to create world revolution
>20 years later
>waaahhh why us

>actually communists (today they like to call themselves
>democrats) have USA by the nutsacks
democrats) have USA by the nutsacks
Глyпый нeбoльшoй пoльcкий язык.

>liberate
Liberation usually involves being freed, not being forced into another single party dictatorship.

The democrats are pro-market capitalist liberals you mongoloid

kak mozhno sravnith veliki sovyetski soyus so sranoi amerikoi, ty bolnoi chtole?

Nope. Communists say that USSR was defeated by the US / Gorbachev / JOOOS. They will not admit that communism is impossible and that it fails every time it is tried.

>pro-oligarch suckers
fixed for you, no need to thank

Really makes you thonk.
Also nazis were planning to genocide the slavs once the war in the east was over.
Slavs gotta be slavs

>Communists say that USSR was defeated by the US
Agreed. Anyone who says otherwise is a communist apologist.

Heт никaкoгo cpaвнeния ни мeждy кaкoй cтpaнoй и CШA.

There are no oligarchs in America

The wealth is spread throughout many individuals and corporations and influence manifests itself in superPACs

>pro-oligarch
There are no 'oligarchs' in the US.

Even corporations are controlled by hundreds if not thousands of people.

Is your shithole any different?

of course there's also illogic of this argument since if USA/Jews can defeat gommunism so easily, how strong can it be?

They didn't mind Poles or Czechs being genocided though, they only stepped in in '41 when they got invaded themselves.
Makes you thonk doesn't it?

>since if USA/Jews can defeat gommunism so easily, how strong can it be?
Which brings us back...:

dunno, ask them

but communism defeated fascism
your logic is retarded

They're always butt hurt because they're nationalistic and want to be independent but they know their fate is always to be in the sphere of greater powers

Baltics were the only countries hitler geniunely liked. Alot of estonians and latvians were in SS. But polish were surely targeted for future extermination.

>liberate

>communism defeated fascism
America defeated Fascism and then later Communism when we got bored.

>But polish were surely targeted for future extermination.
Same applies for most Slovaks, but either way, how is that related to my post? I wasn't talking about Baltic countries, I was talking about their "slavic brethren" being genocided, whilst they split these "brethren" up with their enemy and conducted massacres on them during the same time.

Im just saying pollacks are just subhumans so they know no honor or gratefulness.

Ok? Lol

>America defeated Fascism and then later Communism when we got bored.

You do realise their country was split up 3 times by Russia though, before being split up a 4th time during the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact though, right? And russification, Siberia and Katyn ring a bell, maybe?

>Russia did anything except make bad political moves and hold an Eastern front they wanted to seize for themselves after the US did most the work.
The US freed West Europe from Fascism and later Eastern Europe from Communism.

This is mainline history.

>Siberia
what's wrong with it?

Nah lad, it was the Russians who stopped the Wehrmacht and weakened the Germans enough for you to steamroll over them. And they did it at a great cost too. That doesn't absolve them from their crimes, though.

hundreds of thousands of young men being sent to improve russian infrastructure and industrial projects, while starving, freezing and being beaten to death, instead of working for their own country?

>thread about Butthurt belt
>full of Westerners
lmao

He's right. USA won the Cold War. China isn't communist anymore, at least de facto. Thanks Nixon's foreign policy China accepted the free market

kek, those ruskie do butthurt itt
we owe you nothing beside 50 years of exploatation of our economy

who exactly are you talking about? and what period?

>it was the Russians who stopped the Wehrmacht and weakened the Germans enough for you to steamroll over them. And they did it at a great cost too.
Russia didnt 'stop' the war machine.

Russia was defending land it had acquired. So with that said, Russia couldn't stop war without US.

It was American military who made the most 'technological progress' outside of Germany.

the US won, but they did not defeat communism. Destruction of communism was inevitable

Are you really that stupid or this is just a bait?

>Destruction of communism was inevitable
And Ripley didn't beat the Alien, it was going to die of old age anyway.

Those who think Russia did anything except fumble around are stupid.

Just because Russia had high death counts doesn't mean Russians did most the work. US beat them to nuclear bomb and to Hitler.

>who are you talking about
Any ethnicity during the Tsar empire and during the Soviet Union. Poles, Balts, Ukrops, Russians, all being sent to Eastern Russia to work for your country, while dying of cold and starvation. Sometimes even as far as fucking Sakhalin.

They encircled the entire German 6th army, during Stalingrad alone... and that was one of a thousand battles, not even mentioning Kursk, Saporoschje, and others, since you haven't heard of them either way, as your media only teaches you your countries achievements.
Had the German land forces not been rendered unable to fight, you wouldn't have had to face boys as young as 13 fighting you during D-Day and the Germans might have actually defended themselves from a naval invasion.

>Those who think Russia did anything except fumble around are stupid.
>Just because Russia had high death counts doesn't mean Russians did most the work. US beat them to nuclear bomb and to Hitler.
Damn, you're retarded

>hurr durr Russia kept fighting and fighting
>they are so strong and honorable, they will fight and fight!
They didnt do shit except get rekt by Germany.

No reason to lionize their failures and shortcoming. Media obviously wont do that here or anywhere.

They pushed the front back to fucking Berlin, they won the Eastern Front, which was the part of the war with the most casualties, fought on the worst terrain, during the worst weather conditions, with the highest number of cities and infrastructure getting fucking pulverized

At this point I'm not sure whether you're legitimately braindead or just baiting for (You)s

because you proceeded to treat them as badly as nazis did?

>And Ripley didn't beat the Alien, it was going to die of old age anyway
USSR died of old age. Did you nuke us or stab or something?
(also, FUCKING SPOILERS)

>They pushed the front back to fucking Berlin, they won the Eastern Front
After being betrayed by Hitler over and over.

I'm not seeing how Russia's loses that were later subsidizes when America entered the war are 'victories' or 'winning' or anything other than shameful.

The US was the most advanced country outside of Germany, thats why we didnt have bigger casualties and why our cities were hit. I wont even bother posting another

@63
Ok so you are baiting after all. Not giving you another either.

>Russia had so many casualties
>that means they won!
Its ok you're just a victim of former soviet propaganda. I can't imagine what it must have been like to grow up in that.

>USSR died of old age.

Russia and russians didn't do shit, it was the soviet union consisting of many nations, 80% of the army who liberated berlin consisted of belarusians and peoples from the caucasus, russians got fucking rekt by the germans

>the soviet union consisting of many nations
Exactly, Russian 'gains' were nonexistent. It was Germany holding Russia off, not Russia holding Germany off.

almost this
>russians didn't do shit
Russians as well as Belorussians, Ukrainians, and all sort's of stans were fighting against nazis.

when you are out of arguments just greentext your opponent and pretend you are winning the dispute

I heard that the Soviet army was mainly made up of turkic peoples from there eastern lands

Poles are the koreans of europe.

One Russian, one Ukrop and one Mongol stayed in my grandparent's house at the end of the war, before having to move on further west.

>he thinks USSR died of old age
>didn't see them face one complete humiliation after another by the USA

nope. it was made of all the human beings Stalin could find on the soviet land

Stop giving this retard (You)s

since when humiliation kills?

>since when humiliation kills?
Soviet Union literally committed suicide after it was bullied by the US.

Then i will give them to you. Do you need some?

Я нe пpoтив них

>posting Alzheimer's-in-chief as an example of good leadership
>posts an evil big gummit quote

You were doing so well

Stop arguing with a Reagantard

i hope you are baiting
you took our freedom 3 times
once i 1849
once in 1945
once in 1956

we are NOT grateful for anything
we are grateful you are gone
and take your shitty chechen agents with you

Hy тoгдa дepжи eщe

>Alzheimer's-in-chief
The irony of Reagan was that ANYTHING is better than Communism.

и eщe

и eщe paзoк

cпacибo!

Can't tell if all Lithuanians are anime posters or just one dedicated 24 hour guy. Is it truly bad up there that you have to do this shit
I can't believe that.

Gonna redpill you: There's 3 Lithuanians who post anime regularly. Out of maybe 6-7 total ones, who visit this board daily.

You are the ONLY reason eastern europe is not as developed as western europe at this point. You are the plague on all eastern european people from polish, hungarians, romanians to ,even, russians.

I spit on you. the best thing to happen to russians at this point is for Russia to get conquered and its entire ruling class to be extirpated for all eternity. THEN things can get truly better.

Not accepting the Marshall Plan for the Warsaw Pact was the only mistake the Soviet Union truly did after the war, except of that they weren't the empire of evil they are made out to be. In fact, Eastern Europe isn't as islamicized and blacked as the West today, solely because of it - no islamic workers were imported, relations within the block were strengthened instead of globalising the economy.

>liberate u from fascism
>>millions of Russians die in process
Only because the fascist attacked you and kill millions and you couldn't just stop fighting at your border while the Nazis regrouped to do it again.

>>rebuild all the stuff Nazis destroyed
>>build roads schools hospitals factories
You destroyed quite a bit yourselves and then you rebuilt poor shitty versions worse than the originals. Also stripped factories of equipment and from the former German areas everything you could.

Whatever this is 4/10 bait anyways.

Is that Imperial Japan posting?