Is Ancient China > Ancient Europe???

Is Ancient China > Ancient Europe???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Te_hDj3wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at some point it was but it quickly lost its lead when it decided to go for isolation (they actually burned every seaworthy ship they had and made them illegal) and didnt improve on their inventions (like gunpowder).

>"Ancient China"
>Posts shit built thousands of years after the Parthenon

kk.....

They also had paper before us. Basically everthing you need for your world domination starter pack.

No and even Ancient India > Ancient China

Also, while chinese scale of things has always been superior, they always had and have the inferior mentality and philosophy that lacks individuality. All the great men they have are an effect of sheer numbers and bell curves

>they actually burned every seaworthy ship they had and made them illegal)
details pls

dont know much about Chinas past

built in the same era...

We were good in agricultural/irrigation technology. We were good at practical innovation.

But in terms of philosophy at the same standard of the Greeks or the enlightenment period we are completely lacking which contributed to our current mentality, which can be described as 'zerg like'.

They were never superior.

End of.

If it wasn't for the Greeks then maybe.

Well considering how many civil wars you guys have had I'm surprised you made it to the 21st century with the same government.

mine my ore

The more I think about it, China might be better in a lot fields. But the Romans overall probably produced more innovations. The Chinese had many great things, like that giant building, which could be seen as some kind of ancient clockwork astrology computer. But in terms of functional architecture (aqueducts, highways, expermental manufactures, city development), anatomy (battlefield surgery, dentists), metallurgy and law (very argueble) I tend to say rome was better. Maybe ancient China just had more difficulties making their innovations availabe to the general population. I'd love to see a joint team of western and chinese scientists doing some research on this.

They were though.

Why does Sup Forums have such a hard time acknowledging the accomplishments of other races.

Asians also have higher IQs than whites.

Give credit where credit is due.

Ancient Egypt > All

>Gods
>built like a manlet

Thats why the Chinese government is so totalitarian. It needs to be in order to organize 1 billion + 400 million people.

If you had a democracy, it'd be total Chaos.

The first tier cities of Beijing and Shanghai is counted by itself would mean China is already a economically developed 1st world country, but we are just too large with an impossible large population.

Life is cheap in China and the government allows it, simply because some people (mainly poor iliterate peasants) need to die off so that educated urban residents can become the main body of China.

Thats just the reality, unless violent expansion or war will be the only options left.

China demonstrates the importance of morality and law because they never had either. All the intelligence and civilizational head start in history is wasted if you accept banditry and dishonesty as normal. Marcus Aurelius was from a rather late and decadent time and is remembered as a moral example almost on par with Jesus -- tell me, what intellectual-burying, constituent-raping, reality-dictating bandit of Cathay is his equivalent?

WE

>They were though.

Prove it

>Why does Sup Forums have such a hard time acknowledging the accomplishments of other races.

Like what?

>Asians also have higher IQs than whites.

Barley

>Give credit where credit is due.

Credit for what?

>INB4 muh paper, muh compass, muh gunpowder

>mine my ore

h

Fuck no

Only thing to beat Europeans were other Europeans

China lost to a bunch of horsefuckers who couldn't even beat Poles, the niggers of Europe

(You)

Ancient Europe (Greece/Rome) > Ancient China

Ancient China and ancient Rome have interesting parallels. China went through internal troubles with cycles, kind of like Rome, but while the latter eventually totally collapsed, China kept going in a way or the other.

Even Gods are supposed to be somewhat realistic, a lanklet god with muscles is a bit too much user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Te_hDj3wI

China was only innovative in terms of things that enhance the bureaucratic efficiency of the state. Agricultural systems to increase yields that increased tax from the peasants, irrigation and sewage systems to feed larger expanding cities to grow 'human farms' where tax can be collected and soldiers can be bred to defend ever expanding borders and skirmishes with nomadic horsemen.

Chinese society is heavily centered around the state being the ultimate 'father figure' that protects them by erecting walls around them. Which explains why Chinese are so introverted and so inward looking.

>tell me their accomplishments
>apart from all these accomplishments that I just listed, they don't count

Mate you just sound salty as fuck.

The Chinese were more civilised than Europeans.

You could also agrue that countries like Japan and South Korea are more civilised and technologically advanced than white countries today.

WUZ

ancient greeks > ancient chinks

Individual greed also often hindered arabia too btw. There were some really bad-ass savants among them but they couldn't fully pass their knowledge, because there sometimes were no smart enough family members to effectively reproduce and/or improve their methods. Maybe Arabia wouldn't be so backwards, if they hadn't that extreme kind of tribalism "Me against my brother. My brother and I against my Cousin. My brother, my cousin and I against the stranger."

Japan & SK are American states, the gooks didn't build those countries themselves, especially not the SK's

Japanese are top tier though but still needed America's help

Look at the Greeks now compared their their ancient counterparts.

The reason why Chinese are still around as a civilization is because of our efficiency of state power.....at the cost of having the people be lacking a moral compass.

>Mate you just sound salty as fuck.

Really? Rich coming from someone who couldn't answer my basic requests.

>The Chinese were more civilised than Europeans.

Prove it

>You could also agrue that countries like Japan and South Korea are more civilised and technologically advanced than white countries today.

Yeah... so? We're not talking about present day nations. Don't try and derail the conversation just because you're unable to contribute.

They might have had some unique things that were amazing but overall, no.

They lacked the capacity to dream for the future greatness of their people and only sought greatness for the emperors or feudal lords.

Rome for example saw the elevation of their people and civilization as a testament of their leader's glory. This philosophy in the end propelled western civilization forward faster. And I don't mean egalitarianism in a commie way. I mean leaders that saw the greatness of their economy and citizens/subjects quality of life as sign of their achievement was a winner and a distinctive divergence from eastern rulers.

We gave em two servings of help in ww2.

Your point is?

You think Australia could survive without America's protection?

Japan and South Korea have higher standards of living than Europe or the US.

>were more civilised
in terms of what?

Also China because of this is proof of why a one world government would be shit. people like to have a unicorns and rainbows view of a world democracy but think of it this way: China has only 1 and a few billion people and they're all the same race and speak the same language making it easier. Democracy is impossible to implement.

Now imagine trying to control 8 billion people all with different races languages etc. It would be like hell unless maybe you were a top government member. Life would be very cheap and in order to keep chaos from breaking out the regime would have to be very very totalitarian and very very brutal. Probably would be worse than Oceania in 1984

China was a shithole until the last 20 years when the West outsourced all your wealth to it

You were getting raped by Whitey 100 years ago, 60 years ago raped by Japs & need to be saved by Whitey funny enough

There's no point in arguing with you.

You're clearly a retarded stormfaggot whose just going to post photos of European architecture and will never accept than anyone other than white people could accomplish anything noteworthy.

Technology, language, philosophy, etc...

Most things really.

The Japanese actually considered westerners uncouth barbarians because they didn't bathe for days and ate with their hands.

Asians haven't been superior since China 5k years ago. Being q Greek citizen for instance probably left you much richer and more educated than a Chinese peasant of the same period.

SPHINXES

>needed help from whitey

Yes but I recall awhile back you guys lost a war to FUCKING EMUS

I bet even chinks could've won the emu war

I don't think it's fair to compare the US or Eurooe to Japan and ROK. They don't have the urban youth problems we do. Unleash 13% of their population's worth of blacks on the nations and their probably be burned to the ground.

your a dorable

>China has only 1 and a few billion people and they're all the same race and speak the same language

THIS IS WHAT DUMB FOREIGNERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

N SHEEEIT

>The Japanese actually considered westerners uncouth barbarians because they didn't bathe for days and ate with their hands.

The first visitors were sailors after all. Often enough they landed in Japan due to accident.

Weren't most of the antiquities in China destroyed during the cultural revolution?

as an architect it's amazing how both ancient europe and ancient china both designed and engineered buildings

AND SPHINCTERS

Didn't that happen in your country too Pierre?

Sorry I how rude of me I meant to call you mohamMud

It's 99% Han anyways

The past is the past, and you can't ignore the fact that China will be the leading superpower within the decade.

Or the Mongols

But i have a feeling they revised history to blame the British for it

where is this?

Now who is salty?

>You're clearly a retarded stormfaggot whose just going to post photos of European architecture and will never accept than anyone other than white people could accomplish anything noteworthy.

I'm open to anything. You just can't provide any citations to your claims. Run along now.

>Technology, language, philosophy, etc...

How so? Prove this statement.

>The Japanese actually considered westerners uncouth barbarians because they didn't bathe for days and ate with their hands.

Source please.

you are wrong, wrong and also wrong.

I don't think Asians would be half as tolerant of nignog behaviour as we are.

Ape niggers in China know their place.

That's true but the Japanese were using chopsticks before Europeans invented knives and forks.

Much of the physical and written heritage was indeed burned or demolished. Most of the cultural buildings and tourist sites are reproduction structures. Worse than the buildings being lost are the millions of scrolls that were burned from the libraries.

Only thing China will be leading in is an ageing population & pollution killing them off

>they're all the same race and speak the same language

There are 56 ethnic minorities and 100's of dialects in China.

Found the globalist

st. Peter church

Chinese had their chance to rule the world and promptly blew it by receding into isolationism.

Dumb Gooks...

>That's true but the Japanese were using chopsticks before Europeans invented knives and forks.

And Europeans were folding steel long before the Japanese. I fail to you the point you're trying to make here.

*to see. not to you

And none of the non-Han matter.

And now Trump wants to do the same to you guys but Sup Forums supports him.

Compared to the whole world they're pretty small differences though. But another reason China can't have a democracy and needs a more totalitarian government

>I don't think Asians would be half as tolerant of nignog behaviour as we are.

Absolutely. Ask the Uighurs for example. China doesn't give a shit about minorities, when the feel they're associating with the government. I always love it, when turks complain about their brothers being "oppressed", but China runned out of fucks a long time ago.

However China is very generous to minorities as logn as they loyal to the realm. Way to go if you ask me.

Did you graduate from secondary school?

Do you also need me to provide a source to prove that earth revolves around the sun?

Not true.

A lot of ancient Chinese loot was taken by the Nationalists who fled to Taiwan before Mao could destroy them all.

Mao definitely burned a lot of scrolls and shit like clay pots, teacups, though but most of the metal and mineral treasure shit got sent to Taiwan.

So if you ever wanna look at ancient Chinese artwork and shit, you wanna go to Taiwan.

China is still demanding they be returned til this very day.

>t. user who cannot source his own claims

As I said: run along now.

Your argument is invalid, whites won't exist long enough to see china collapse.

You are dying before them.

Consolidation =/= isolation.

It's a risk though, Imho.

It's the other way around. He wants to stop America from being ruled by globalists. There is no opportunity for America to rule the world America is to be raped by globalism

China has too many people to deal with as it is. Do you think it would be good for them to rule the world too?

Literally everything the east did, Europe did it better. They may have been ahead of their time with things like medicine and gun powder. Europeans borrowed these things and made them better. We took gun powder and used it to end the never ending cycle of lords using castles against each other. With Gun powder, castles were no longer a problem. Countries were able to consolidate power again and we were able to finally progress out of the medieval period.

*not associating

White people were pretty retarded to, they went out to conquer all the violent low-IQ people, threw it all away, let the violent low-IQ people into their countries to breed generations.

the west colonizing the world is the reason why the west suffers most today.

now that White people are universally hated by all brown skinned people's it just makes it easier for us to engage with them and fuck them over.

cao ni ma

China's birthrates & ageing population is really bad even when compared to Europe & the pollution is very worrying

I guess China could just colonize nice & clean Europe alongside Russia though in the future

China decided to become a completely isolationist nation around 1433. Exploration led them to fear foreigners to such a degree that leadership decided to not only keep out foreign people, but foreign technology and innovation. China stagnated while Europe continued to develop. Before China burnt their naval fleet in 1433, they were the preeminent explorers of the world and likely the most technologically advanced.

Depends when

When Mongols slaughtered entire cities of Chinese?
During famine?

China had some high points though.

Geratest perk of the white Race. When Jerusalem whas first took by the Crusaders, arab world sources expressed their surprise about how ingenious the inavaders were, e.g. rolling siege towers.

pls buy our milk senpai

If you are gonna call the Koreans gooks you should also call the japanese japs.
Unless you are one of them.

>prove to me that the earth isn't flat.

Shitpost harder faggot

True.

The white guilt that was created from colonisation will be our downfall.

Arabs didn't have crossbows either, hence "frankish bow".

>Brown people only hate Whitey

Yeah cause India loves China

HK posters are savage as fuck.
How is the 2017 election looking?

>they were the preeminent explorers of the world

I find this hard to believe if you're referring to Zheng He and the treasure fleets. Those were just trading missions to increase China's prestige in the eyes of people along the Indian Ocean trading routes. The Norse strike me as more impressive explorers.

Yeah no.
Our inability to centralize early did lead to chaos, but in chaos was meritocracy and progress.
And all the health and happiness enjoyed by the nonwhite world, insofar as they have any, is from colonization and white inventions.

Even with a failed government like Somalia, the japs still weren't able to conquer the entire China.

For a couple centuries, yes China was as scientifically advanced as Europe and often more stable and civil, which was easy since Europeans were constantly burning their continent down. Because it worked out so well for them for 1000+ years, they stuck to the old ways of doing things even when the west kept showing them that they were backwards morons

they fell behind because their letter system didn't allow for them to develop a printing press. The west started printing books, which fueled the reminiscence, scientific inquiry, and the industrial revolution. While China remained an agrarian society up until the 1960s

What also didn't help was most of their foreign interactions consisting of getting reamed in the ass by everyone. First by Mongols, then by the British, then by the Japs. The Chinese psyche only viewed foreigners as trouble, so they stuck to their old ways even harder

This is what lead to the hilarious comedy of errors known as the Opium wars. In which British ships would go around slaughtering the Chinese navy and armies with superior technology while taking next to no casualties. The Chinese used matchlocks and swords while the British used Flintlocks and cannons. The Chinese suffered horrible causalities not helped by their own troops exploding into flames whenever they got hit or fell on top of powder belts fastened over their chests. Moral was so poor that troops had to be locked in their forts or else would have fled. Troops from other providences regularly got lost and when they did arrive had no trouble fighting their own over cultural differences and generalised breakdown of order. The propaganda was insane. Claims of 10000 British killed in a single battle being quite common or entire fleets of hundreds sunk(Something the British did many times to the Chinese Navy) because everyone in the chain of command was only trying to save their own skin by lying to their superiors. The emperor didn't get any news as a result

Didn't some Jews cause that by telling them the world was filled with scary barbarians

Not sure if Sup Forums bullshit but pretty funny if true

>>prove to me that the earth isn't flat.
>Shitpost harder faggot

Success ruins people.
Chinese were very successful very early and honestly decided there was nothing more to learn.
Europe did not have that option because of their lack of centralization.
Compare the Third Man speech about Switzerland Versus Renaissance Italy.