ITT: Wierd fetish

ITT: Wierd fetish

Cake sitting

Diapers. Grool is hot too

Honestly, id fuck cake up my girlfriends ass

I would eat her ass clean

Lumber - it's something dark about it

Wood?

It's not just 'wood' it's wood that's been processed. Wood on its own is a stupid fetish

Fuck it, ill continue.
>go to bathroom to beat my dick
>pull up scat vid on toilet
>this is some wierd shit but whatever, i need to nut
>beat my dick to this girl taking a shit while getting fucked in the ass
>fuck. This is actually arousing
>nut
>feelsgoodman
>wipe myself off and proceed to cum to scat for next few days until i go back to familys house

Ahh

Am I king of the pervs?

Latex my fav

Template

young boys getting gangbanged at retirement homes

>floor tiles

>Be me
>decide to take a shit
>go to bathroom
>go on Sup Forums
>click thread
>shitting.exe
>OP is being a (scat) faggot

>true?
Watches are at $ 0?

Gee Bill, 2 assholes

My weirdest fetish is vomit/puke girls only

Malignant astral infestation

>Dolphin bukkake

That actually sounds kinda hot

Have a blank one?

Google that, a guy posted about that fetish on Sup Forums some years ago. Lulz were had

Whoah whoa whoa, furry is weird but dragon dildos are in the same category as mental retardation, child birth, and infantophilia? Not only are furry and dragon dildos practically the same, but I would like to believe that dragon dildos are not even close to any of the other things.

that is the thing you single out?

This person complaining about furry/dragon dildo placement in a subjective ice-berg for fetishes/kinks is my fetish ~w~;;

wtf is trephinophilia?

Well im glad i could help

Template?

W-what other things aren't okay in this image? Would you maybe uh, save it and make grammar/spelling/placement remarks in microsoft paint ... maybe grade it and draw doodle? Asking for a friend

OP here. Bless you.

A fetish chart told me hypnosis was weird, so yeah I like hypnotizing people.

Recently discovered some people have a thing for pool toys, and chicks in water wings.
Apparently pissing on your own face while doing handstands is a thing.
Saw someone earlier who was into shitting themselves while wearing their sister's panties.
Seen plenty of others today that I can't remember off the top of my head. If you don't think you have any weird or kinky fetishes, you simply haven't found yours yet

"Worming", maggots/meal worms/earth worms in genitals (usually worm is funneled into ass/vag, or sounding for earth worm in dick).

Jerking off with a personal pizza, eating it.

Dad's setting up wiis.

necrophilia, putrefication, extreme masochism