What race (Women) are the best at sex? I vote Latinas but idk

What race (Women) are the best at sex? I vote Latinas but idk.

From my experience, Hispanic women are the best. Asians are the worst.

Latinas, fuck until you're sore, then fuck some more.

this

Asians imo

Latinas. Get a chica horny and she'll do anything.

Romanian. Period.

I'd agree with latinas being best at sex but they're the worst at everything else. I dated a few Latinas who were raised American and they were just emotionally shallow. Like I thought they would be interesting after I got to know them but once it hit bedroom there was nothing else.

To make it worse they couldn't cook for shit. I'm a man who cooks food borderline passionately so when it comes to cooking for someone it's special to me. I understand not everyone cares about that but they just weren't for me. Shallow, and uninteresting, and bad at cooking. They're supposed to be Latin.

Currently with a nice white girl, so that's a step up. I'm making smoked Carolina style ribs for a barbecue this weekend. She may not be crazy in bed but she's passionate about things so it's great to me.

That's not a Latina.
That's a European, possibly a white-hispanic person with 5% native blood at most, but likely none.

I've only ever fucked white women so I'll have to go with that as an answer.

Considering of the women I dated, two were Puerto Rican's who had parents straight from the island, one who was from Guatemala, and one had parents who were a half white dude and a Venezuelan woman, I think they would count as pretty close Latina. All of them spoke and yelled Spanish

The Guatemalan girl cooked the best out of all of them.

Latinas definitely. I wifed one, fucks like a demon

mmm, i beg to differ. i just came back from a shitty latina who was too shy and didn't really reciprocate. and having been with multiple races, i would say it really depends on the girl.

when i say i came back, i mean i just got back home from fucking a hispanic girl.

good for you user

As far as I'm concerned it's Thai women.
My experience with American Thai woman is that they are tight as a vice and instinctively do rape play. However, they also will fuck your brains out and wake you up with your dick in their mouth.

damn. i haven't been with a thai girl yet. i've been with the rich asians (jap, kor, chi)... lots of latinas, white and only 2 black girls. the asian girls i've been with did put more spirit (?) into it. also, they didn't have much BO.

Transsexual woman.

i suspect this is true. i've never been with one, but i bet they would know how to work a dick better than any woman could.

Reversed
Asians are best, Latinos are worst

This

I highly recommend if they also are relatively smart. I've noticed that they get clingy with white guys. But I'm not lying about that tight pussy. The other girls i've fucked go and clean up or some drips out after a creampie. Hers just keeps it in there and breaking inside is a challenge each time.

I've only been with 3 ethnicities

Asians: (Korea) One girl has been my best fuck ever, other my worst

Latinas: All three above average

Caucasian girls: most of them average, except one who contended for number 1

i would say its a tie between asian and latina.

>asians
weeb detected. Asians are garbage in bed.

The ones that let you stick it in their ass.

The one who don't give you STDs.

Guess which one is that.

What race is your mom?

Were rolling

Well i live in Mexico so every girl in my town is Mexican so i gotta say Latinas

honestly it depends on how hot they are and we all know that white women are the hottest. best fuck i had was a super tall white milf with big breasts blond hair blue eyes and a beautiful puss. if you are looking for max pleasure on your dick a toy works best

>hot girls
>good at sex
Nigger what?
Its the 6s and 7s that are good at sex because they have to still kind of earn it.

Russian/Ukrainian chicks are pretty hot and great fucks. Thaigirls have sweet bodies, but it just doesn't click. They don't seem to enjoy it with me. They can be super hot though.

No experience with Latinas, but want to try. Where can I go for vacation and fuck cute young chicas?

anyone saying asians are shit in bed has obviously never had a chinese girl

I had two Chinese chicks and both were super crazy and sucked in bed. Only bitches in a long time who didn't swallow. One was even mad at because I came in her mouth. Stuck up bitches.

kangaroo

As a man living in South America, I say latinas are overrated, seriously. But I got laid with a black woman and she would literally do anything, my dick was swollen after the second time she rode me, best sex ever had. The rest were pretty meh.

They are very disgusting though...

Any race of women as long as they are healthy.

Asians that aren't jungle Asians?

Eskimo

but pussy is cold??