Can we just genocide Christianity out of existence?

Can we just genocide Christianity out of existence?

In fact, why not all theists while we're at it? What the fuck good have they ever done for the world?

*tips tilbilly*

you realize how many people are christian? 1/3 of the world leaders are Christian. almost 1/4 of the world is either christian or a religion with christian ties. litterally the worst fucking thing ever

Literally 85% of the world follows some sort of religious devotion. We'd be talking near mass-extincition levels of genocide.

fuck off ISIS

Worlds getting overpopulated anyways. Cuts down on the waste and improves the world. We afford a few genocides.

good riddance

Personally, I'm seeing a problem here.

just picture how pathetic you look right now. some scrawny stupid naive kid on Sup Forums talking about "overpopulation" and "genocide". just take a few minutes to see yourself from the perspective of a fly on the wall you fucking cuckold. so cringey. pukeworthy you fucking shit head little bitch twat

Christianity gave you civilization and unification in the middle ages, without Christianity you would still living in shacks, wearing pelts and assaulting neighbor villages, besides 95% of the universities in America and Europe were founded by Christian organizations, instituted atheism only brings failure and misery, just look at the Soviet Union.

The only problem in my mind is people, regardless of belief or lack thereof, thinking that somehow their ideology makes them superior to anyone else.

It's a problem on both sides of the aisle, and neither cares to own up to it.

they kill allot muslims, so they are ok to me ;>

If only lions had been more plentiful.

I see very little benefit to them. Even their charity comes with a "let us shove our religion down your throat" price tag.

And how many times have you been trying to sleep through your hangover from saturday night to have some vacant eyed twats hammering at your door to try to sell their bullshit to you like a dodgy vacuum salesman from the 50's?

I tend to view christians the same way as fags - I wouldn't mind them so much if they would shut the fuck up and keep their shitty lifestyle to themselves. The problem is, pushing their shitty lifestyle on everyone is written in the DNA of Christianity itself.

Anyways, you can't call yourself an adult and believe in a magical invisible man who's responsible for everything.

Sand niggers are working on it

Ooh, edgy edgy

Exactly.

>Even their charity comes with a "let us shove our religion down your throat" price tag.
I spent some time on the streets when I was younger. The local church handed out food and blankets but only after you'd sat through one of their sermons. The local Sikh temple would feed you and clothe you without trying to push their beliefs onto you. As a result I have far more respect for Sikhs than I do for Christians.

Must have been a bad church. Christian teachings say to just help the poor.

When you look at the numbers , there are way more xtians than faggots, so why not wipe the faggots out instead? BONUS; you also get rid of OP

Go back to plebbit

No. This is pretty standard for Christians.

They show up in african villages, people starving, come on down to the food tent. And we're going to have M'tumba tell you the gospel while you eat quietly.

Want a vaccination? Well swing on down and here's a little bible and a couple pamphlets. By the way,you're not using this space right by the only well in town. Mind if we build a church by it or around it? You can stop in the church and get your water too!

You get less of it with Catholic Charities since they tend to be more established and they're "professional". But the southern baptists and smaller churches that are growth-driven? Salvation comes with a price.

A really fucking hate Christians. Actually, i'm not a big fan of any of the Abrahamic religions. Judism, Christianity or Islam. But only christianity comes with "harangue people to join up" clause. It makes them especially irritating.

And seriously. The praying at restaurants thing is really fucking weird. I think God is gonna give you a pass if you don't thank him for the slop that gets delivered to you at Chuck-E-Cheese.

Fuck off with your edge twattery, summerfag.

I'm not normally the one to call someone out for Reddit spacing because even I like to add some space in between chunks of text to keep readers interested, but this is just insulting user. I mean seriously, I can smell the fedora and fat through my computer screen rn and it makes me want to die.

This thread is shit, your post is shit, and you should feel like shit.
Sincerely, another Atheist who is damn certain you're being a fucking edge lord and not actually thinking about what you're typing.

All that's missing is a fedora then we got OP's face reveal

Have you accepted going and fucking yourself into your heart?

>dur dur dur everythung is edgee n bait and everywun juzt sez stuff for effect
>fedoraz n neckbeardz and you don't type the way i liek bekaus i'm vary partikular

suck a dick christfag.

Quite a lot of good art seems to owe its inception and execution to the various faith traditions. The world would be a less amazing place without Bach, for example, whose career was almost entirely funded by the church. But at age 55, after reading the bible at age 10 and realizing it was basically an extended shitpost of confusion and manipulation, after having watched all the religions contradict their own doctrine more or less constantly at every level of society and bring so much harm, especially to women and children, I have to say I agree with OP. All theists should either be schooled, or failing corrective efforts, sterilized and isolated so they can die off in peace. Outright killing? No. But put them all on their own continents. A mass migration. Atheists get North America, South America, and Oceania, for example, and Christians have to go to Europe, Muslims to the Middle East, Jews can all pack into Israel since they love it so much there (but they get zero weapons), Buddhists get Asia, and whatever else can get shoved into Africa since that place is basically fucked anyway. Let them kill themselves off or kill each other off. And if they become too dangerous for the planet or try to invade atheist territories we nuke the fuckers, every last one of them.

How hard did you tip your fedora while writing that essay?

but think of the money

Pretty much what I was ready to say. He doesn't realize that if population control were a thing, he'd more than likely be deemed a useless drain on society by whomever oversees the process and euthanized.

Pretty hard. No regrets either. There are days when I feel like fucking hitting the big red button that nukes the shit out of all places of worship... but then I remember there's no big red button.

In the UK we had a census and about 180,000 of us put Jedi down as our religion.

Our government saw that as an 'other' religion and decided to give more money to mosques and other temples i.e. not churches

I'd assume that dismantling Christianity would simply result in something similar.

Governments like to encourage religion because it provides control and entertainment so they would just fund the next most popular belief.

Man, you really swayed me; I now fully support the genocide of all religious people.

Needs moar dillahunty

First Islam, then Christianism pls