Let's dance the night away, asian robot bitch!

>Let's dance the night away, asian robot bitch!

What did he mean by this, famm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6HXmYi6Jw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow the director made the Asian robot into the dancing sex slave while the white woman got to learn about art and philosophy, I can't believe he really went there

Hes gonna a tear up the fucking dance floor dude check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=o6HXmYi6Jw8

I've never considered this, but clearly he would have had to spend time choreographing that with his robot just to show to potential visitors.

True autism right there folks

It was probably due to isolation but either way yes he's crazy. He probably programmed his own choreograohy

>le cringe

It's implying that he is also a robot

Well he did seem pretty autistic.

He'd have plenty of time and teaching it to dance and mimic him would provide valuable experimental data

>be robot
>get shanked

reminder that he did literally nothing wrong

why didnt he put in any safeguards at all? even just a command to shut down

Why is this the best fucking scene in the movie? I don't even understand why it's in there, and yet I love it.

It has nip slips

Sometimes you think it's good just to say fuck the movie

Why didn't the helicopter pilot raise any objections?

He is a man=can be seduced and manipulated by bitches

it tells you a lot about Nathan, it's also a fun and colorful scene. It also shows the MC don't like dancin

>you will never get into autistic dances with your qt japanese android

>I got all these actors. A listers. Semi A listers. Model.
>I got all these sets and dress
>I got Oscar winning FX
>the world is watching me
>now I say:"Fuck the story. Fuck characters. I am going to do whatever I want with this scene"
>the cast is ok with this. The crew is ok with this. Everyone is ok with this worldwide

What's not to love?

What does it say about Nathan?

I agree that MC don't dance is a good characterization.

>mfw unreleased uncut dance scene exists

Dance is sublimated form of sex

It means Nathan likes to have sex with the robot and let Caleb watch.

This in turns means Nathan screws the boundary between creator and creature, and blasphemously shows it to men.

Nathan gives up his intelligence, dignity and immortal soul to be at the same level of his creature, which is a sexbot, and enjoys to be watched by man.

It's basically a blasphemy. Taunting his perversion and degeneracy. That's why people love it.

or he likes to tear up the fucking dance floor

It reinforces Nathan's physical intelligence. Most importantly it reveals his God complex. He takes these sentient AIs - she does rebel at the end - and basically makes them slaves, to dance with and have sex at his command like he's a King on a court having his harem entertain him.

And IIRC this was also the first scene you could confirm to yourself that the girl was a robot and not just some hired immigrant help.

CMON CALEB

Can she do the chickenskin swim?
Can she do the chlorine gargle?
Can she wriggle like an eel?

nice reference bro you feeling lonely or something?

>robot clearly analyzes Our Guy's dance pattern as he approaches and is able to keep up instantaneously through microprocessing
>demonstrates Our Guy's moral stance on his creations as objects meant for amusement and experimentation whereas Main Dude thinks of them as beings with emotion