Why did he do it, bros?

Why did he do it, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNN6FI1Gcr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depression and mental illness. Sucks, but there it is.

he died jerking off but his family didn't want that getting out

The Jews cucked him out of most of his shekels

Parkinson's and dementia. It was bad.

Fuck him, leaving his daughter like that
I mean screw the fans but how do you do that to your family?

Do what?

post her nudes senpai

He was "too" successful. He could never be himself.

killing himself

look really close and you can see why they both did

youtube.com/watch?v=jNN6FI1Gcr8

This

100% this

Leaving then piles of money

Lewy body dementia

wait, wasn't PHS die because of OD rather than suicide?

>Le pile blame on the suicide victim

Ebin

He went to a hotel room with 70 bags of heroin. He planned on dying.

You don't do 1,800 bags of heroin unless you're tying to kill yourself.

>Perpetrator
>The victim
Pick one

I literally don't need to

oh shit, i didn't know about that detail ,i thought he was just OD
now that you mentioned it, it kinda make sense since he was like a veteran heroin user so getting od like that sound unusual

In suicide the victims are the people left behind. It's the most selfish thing a person can do.

He signed on for a Mrs Doubtfire sequel. Once he realised his error becoming an hero was the only logical way out of the contract.

>In suicide the victims are the people left behind. It's the most selfish thing a person can do.

Simbly erica

Next you will say that no one who was close to him saw it coming. Do you also pat your self on the back because "you keep on living despite your problems"? Of course you do, people who parrot this shit always do. Be selfish and take this facebook tier meme to the grave with you.

Someone is so sick that they can even bypass the most basic and strongest of instincts all these faggots can do is talk about the people who did not do or care enough to prevent it.

That's a 100% projection, dude. I don't believe or feel any of that stuff other than what I said, which is true. Yes obviously there needs to be empathy for the dead because imagining the pain a person must have to feel to do something like that is unreal. Doesn't change the fact that it's an entirely self motivated decision that only helps you and hurts everyone you know

He was a sadboy

>Doesn't change the fact that it's an entirely self motivated decision that only helps you

You are fucking clueless

Probably some fag on Sup Forums called his waifu a shit

He didn't want to see himself become a shell of a person and ended it while he still had control.

Just like dat movie

Literally microscopic holes in his brain causing dementia.

Did your dog commit suicide or something, buddy?

Fucking selfish mutt.

Anyone who is rich should legally not allowed to be diagnosed with depression. 100 percent serious.

this

Poorfags with no empathy should be euthanized. 100 percent serious. Not really because I'm not an asshole

what's that photo movie called is it any good?

He finally realized he just wasn't funny.