I want to be friends with benefits with a guy I work with. How should I approach him. We've only spoken a few times...

I want to be friends with benefits with a guy I work with. How should I approach him. We've only spoken a few times. (I'm a female btw)

post your ti ta's

I would advise not dipping anything in company ink.

Slipping him your number, or asking if he would like to chat after work would get the ball rolling.

Walk right up to him in a situation that you won't be fired for saying it; and say, "I want you to jizz inside of my cunt in the bathroom after fucking me as hard and roughly as possible..." Wait for his yes, and you better go to the bathroom with him and let him doggy style you like that for at least 10 mins.

Its okay brit, i wanted to it to be special too. But i'll be sure to tongue punch

Ok but I'm 19. And he's 20 something (?) I think he's a bit older than me. Don't get me wrong I love older guys. I actually prefer older guys. But I don't want him to think I'm an absolute CHILD for suggesting this. And of course I don't want to get in trouble at work, but it is a retail store so..meh.

Bump

Forget subtly just ask. We're simple creature; we don't want to spend time and effort trying to work out puzzles and cryptic vaguery; we'll probably only misconstrue the situation.
Be direct and upfront about your intentions.

You're right. Well said. I'm just so turned on at work especially whenever I see him. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

He's a man. If he's single and you're not too ugly, he will accept immediatly. It's sad to admit it but yeah, we're that simple.

>(I'm a female btw)
tits or gtfo

How good looking is he and how good looking are you? If there is a big difference, I wouldn't bother.

>Friends with benefits
You probably are going to ask for more a month later and then get dumped because of this. Also tits or gtfo

Ordinarily I would shrug and agree with this but honestly, I just got out of "something" sort of toxic and I just want my needs met with someone who isn't such a fuck boy. And no to the tits. This is Sup Forums. I'm not trying to die. Lmao

If you don't work too closely with him, ok. You still have to work together if things don't pan out.

gtfo then you attention seeking whore.

Then grow a pair and be prepared to be turned down.

As long as he's married and you're not a complete wreck he'll probably be happy to oblige.

Since this is anonymous, I'm not going to bother being modest. I'm hot. I'm petite and I have a very pretty face and I get complimented all day everyday at work. The man of interest is my type exactly. I don't want to go into detail but he's just my type. My friends say he's okay. I don't give a fuck. They have shit taste. He seems really cool too.

as long as he's not married or hooked up*

>This is Sup Forums
Exactly. This IS Sup Forums, and on Sup Forums you either tits with timestamp or gtfo.

Follow the rules, bitch

You underestimate the power of a good fucking, very naive

You are hot but can't get an average looking guy. Lmao

Ask for his number or start off with snapchat. And then talk to him on there and send him alot of selfies when you're sending snaps. Also u better not be race mixing you fucking bitch

He's not average. He's really cool. Like he's a cool person. I don't want to just fuck whoever. I have a list of guys I could hit up right now and I could go to pound town. Am I going to? No. They're all trashy and annoying. it's not a matter of being capable. It's a matter of choosing someone I *want* to fuck.

Race mixing? Tf? Sup Forums people are nuts. Are all of you racist or just like the majority...? At any rate I appreciate the brutal honesty that comes from this horrible website.

You fuck him first then you propose the friends with benefits thing. I'm pretty sure you can seduce him unless you are a retard.

>Friends with benefits
Putting yourself in a position to be treated like a cumdumpster.

Checked and kek'd

It'll never happen until you learn to follow social contracts. Tits or GTFO

For fucks sake. You're a race mixer. Disgusting

I like sex. I'm a human. If a man wants it, he's a fucking stud, a fucking catch. But if a woman wants it she's automatically deemed "cumdumpster"? Reevaluate...

I mean, I've never slept with anyone outside of my race, but not because I'm racist. Just haven't. I'm white. But I have a very diverse family.

Feminist thot spotted

Damn your family fucked up. And are you gonna go with the Snapchat bit or not?

You should be jailed for

T H O T C R I M E S

enough internet for today, dude. U have homework to do.

Lmao probably yes.

>automatically deemed
>deemed
fatuous baiting OR
you're confusing subjective with objective---
and you're objectively a cum dumpster under certain circumstances, which should be obvious to you.

Glad i could help with the snapchat idea. Good luck on getting him you nigger lover. Bye

I love it when newfags come to Sup Forums thinking this is like reddit

Tits or gtfo

>implying being a cumdumpster is a bad thing

come over here baby, you can be my little cumdumpster.

see? it's romantic lol

I want to rape you.

>Are you attractive?
>If yes:
Be frank and just ask him. No straight single man in his right mind would turn down an opportunity to be friends with benefits with an attractive girl.

>If no:
SOL probably.

The only correct answer.

Ugh, this post gave me cancer.

You are scum of the earth.

Yeah, that's not going to end horribly for her at all.....