Traps part 4

Traps part 4

I honestly feel remorse for the person in this picture. They look sad and confused. That tattoo implies that their whole identity revolves around being trans. The ties/ropes etc imply they're into some degenerate fetishes. I just see a boy who had problems growing up, maybe with abuse, depression neglectful parents, rough school life, sexuality, or a combo of some and thought pumping themselves with chemicals was the answer to their problems. I have no idea who this person is or if they are actually suffering, but all I see here is a poor lost soul

anyone have more of her?

>Her

Is the guy who knows tom Williamson/sissytiffany still around?

post petite, feminine asians

requesting feet

I asked this last thread but, Does anyone have the greentexts of this one getting raped?

God dammit. Just when i was having a good conversation.

Is the person who asked why I stopped posting pictures still here?

?

More?

I fapped to this and the follow up again today.

Does anyone in here have a corset? I've been thinking of getting one for wearing around the house for possible waist training.

Cookie! She's cool
Anyway, people still hangin about from last thread?

Someone asked for my boy photos in the last one

It was well worth it.

SAGE

Pretty damn cute there hun :3

Youre pretty cute, have nice eyes

I have one, they shape you really nicely, but they kinda feel uncomfortable after awhile and particularly when sitting down

You just cant not give source

Yeah... so as i was saying, nobody in Belfast knows, he only does it at uni

That was you as a boy? There is definitely a noticeable difference. Did you got face surgery, or did HRT made all the changes to your face?

I'd like that too

That (and you) is really cute! Whered you get it? Do you think its because it doesnt fit right (trap vs female body) or just because thats how a corset is?

It just a Sup Forums trap who posts stuff when they fapping only. No blog/kik/other useless shit.

I think you look way better now

Really? No one knows? He's on literally every sex hook up site as sissytiffany19 and no one realises?

Hrt surgery is in september

Again is the trap who was looking for pictures of themselves/asking why I stopped posting in here?

Blackmail him for some sucki fucki

That chin wtf

how do u look like a girl here and a boy on the others...

Her cock is kinda ugly. Too much veins poping out.

>he need blackmail

i'm just waiting for someone to expose him

Post this on his Facebook

erected my wall

Post his facrbook

As a boy you were good looking, but as a girl you are even more attractive.

acebook.com/tomwilliamson1995

Does he not shave his legs?

This is great. I'm glad I'm here for this lol

Anyone got any webms of Jes?

Doesn't shave at all by the looks of it.

Not about that action boss. You gotta at least shave your pubes and wear stockings

I think he used to play hockey at school,
his brother is called Andrew

I'd love to be the one keeping the key to that cage.

You still here? I love that corset. I need to know where you got it lol

I wonder if anybody else from belfast is here.

hot

Thing is he does look pretty fuckable when he tries. I honestly think they gut who knows him should try for some blackmail action

Hope they find themselves on my dick

But he is only CDing and rping or is he actually considering transition?

Okay I'm into it. I guess its just a time and place thing.

God I love chastity. I've thought about broaching the subject with my girlfriend but not sure if it'd go over well. She already accepts me crossdressing.

I wonder what his mother would say if she knew he sold himself on adultwork when he was over in Newcastle lol.

I would like to know more about this selection, sir.

>tfw no mistress

Unf hot

more shaved sissytiffany please, those legs

He's on Twitter and hangs with these "girls" and like I say he's on every website known to man that's about casual sex.
Fabswingers, fetlife, tvchix, xhamster and loads others.

can we expose him so he will just give up and become a full time sissy trap?

I would really test for how long you could stand being cage. I suspect you would endure an entire month just to experience ultimate release.

BUY ME A NEW DRESS (and I'll wear it just for you)

yo

But I'd want you wear it for all of Sup Forums

if you tell me 8 isn't adorable, you're a fucking liar

I think 3 or 8 loosk the most passable but neither are necessarily cute girls.

Yo!

Do I have any potential?

I'd a one with two

Potential to get me hard? Yes

sissytiff had a rough makeup job here...idk 8 is def the best in the pic but 2 has potential IMO

Yeah that's what I thought to and maybe 3 I would pick 5 but I saw the unshaven legs and stuff and you can't get that out of your head

no

I'd fuck 8, ngl
The rest are too masculine

fuck, you're cute

It's not a fuckin trap if you know it's one. Trap = girl you think is hot until you blow up the picture and realize there's a dick there. At this point it's a tranny thread and you are all fags for liking dick.

Hopefully the hacker known as Sup Forums will help posting it on Facebook.
8 is cute but I would rub my cock all over 3s buck teeth

You have the potential to be an awesome twink. And unless you get diagnosed with gender dysphoria, I would advise you to settle for that.

Can't tell from this, we need nudes first.

Eh go for it, seems youre pretty open aha
Fuck yess

here she is shaved so sexy

I think if she knew i jerked it almost every time she was at work she would be into it but i'm not sure if i wanna cross that bridge lol

Yeah, id suck your feminine penis

stroking, love the socks

And after making you experience ultimate release, I would put a collar on you and throw you in an actual cage and make you my slave.

Damn sauce? Lol

sasca

Im still here, I got it from Amazon I think. Search for boned laceup corcet I think

your pretty cute, do you have more?

You're very cute. I like your nude pics, post them again so I can make sure.