Who was in the wrong here? the Knicks or Oakley?

who was in the wrong here? the Knicks or Oakley?

Well according to Stephen A. Smith Oakley dindu nuffin he was just sittin there.

Whoever is the darkest person is most guilty.

>who was in the wrong
>apologise
>what did he mean by this
Can't you lazy cunts come up with anything else?

What am I looking at?

JD and The Straight Shots

if james dolan can't handle le bantz then why doesn't he make the knicks a good team

I don't watch apehoop

can someone give me the rundown?

>some in attendance claimed that he smelled of alcohol
mystery solved

Dolan is a bitch nigga. He probably deserved an ass beating

I haven't heard any accounts yet of Oakley actually doing anything so i'm going to go out on a limb here and say it was probably the fault of one of the worst run organizations in professional sports.

>Former player sitting there
>Looks at beta owner he doesn't like
>"h...h...help police, a black man is making me feel uncomfortable."

Dolan confirmed for Sup Forums?

Knocks. Unless Oakley was being a heckler or an asshole to other fans, there really was no reason for security to approach and surround him, especially a guy with a short fuse.

Oakley

Retard buys a seat right behind Dolan and people heard him bitching at him. Old ass retard deserved it when he started chimping out, fuck Knicks fans.

Has ESPN brought race into this, or am I too early

Knicks fans would throw a parade if Charles Oakley slapped James Dolan.

So this is what a Knicks legend looks like.

Hey, at least they aren't the Nets.

>Dolan is owner of the team and the building
>Oakley fucks with him even if it's subtle
>Surprised a pussy owner with all the power kicked him out

Both sides were in the wrong. Oakley was out of bounds, but Dolan is a disassociated jew fuck who won't even shake Oak's hand. I have no respect for Dolan, who was gifted the Knicks from his daddy, since he obviously has no respect for others.

Fuck you, beta boy

Yeah, and we've got plenty of other based legends as well

>this post

thats what all the reports that I'm reading are saying. every time oakley buys a ticket to attend the game dolan will send security to his area and tell him not to move. oakley was a retard for swinging

these jew york billionaires are getting out of line

The pedophile owner is in the wrong. Knicks fans should have stood with Oak and beat the fuck out of his goon squad security, and then kicked his ass out.

Yea, James Dolan is part of the pedo elite, is an alcoholic, a drug addict, and an overall evil piece of shit. Do some research.

The best the fans did was at least chant his name as he left. To seal the deal, they lost that game lel.

But yeah Oak is probably right about Dolan and I'm sure most people that know how shit of an owner he is probably knows his preemptive security swarms are true

He didn't swing, you retarded little faggot

James Dolan. Wish oak would fuck him in the ass no homo

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>bagel eating kikes fighting anybody
nice meme

What a great past week for chimpouts.

Lebron vs Barkley, the BLM after the Falcoons lost, now Oakley vs the jew.