How wood u guys feel after finding out that i fucked your white grilfriends?

how wood u guys feel after finding out that i fucked your white grilfriends?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dTuDtqhBRa
vocaroo.com/i/s0crdlGiTeVJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make me feel cool

>girlfriend
lol

But my gf is black.

>wood
>cool
coul
*fixed*
even tho not axed

Mine hates niggers and is El Salvadorian soooo what do you mean?

sad bc u guys didnt ask me to join :( rude

That would be hot. Would you fuck me also. I give you my boipus.

>posting on /b
>your guys' girlfriends

lurk moar faget

I'd feel sad that I would be killing yet another nigger... sad but resigned to it.

id feel like telling you she used to be a dude....and probably about that rash i had last week

I would kill you and I'm not joking in the least

...I have a girlfriend???

tbh I'd be shocked that my girlfriend would fuck some greasy Jew LARPer pretending to be black

Pretty confused seeing as how I don't have a white gf. You can fuck my sister though, she's a mudshark and I don't care for her well-being.

I'd recommended you see a therapist, seeing as you're imagining people who aren't real.

>she's a mudshark and I don't care for her well-being
Haaaaaaahahahaha

I would straight up beat you too death.

This is the only correct answer

My cock would be rock hard

You ain't gonna do shiet internet tough guys

Wouldn't be the first time...

You have no idea you filthy abhuman

Only if the logs are made of quesaritos. Lets end this thread brother.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Think again nignog

lol

tsk tsk tsk

Guys I found OP: vocaroo.com/i/s0dTuDtqhBRa

I don't date white girls, they are very whoreish and seldom times last being faithful for more than a few years. I got me a Taiwan woman. Never gets fat, very intelligent and likes to take care of our home.

Sucky sucky ten bucky. me love you long time.

also, trips of truth

bump for them quesaritos

I'm a white girl who loves black men

Here's proof
vocaroo.com/i/s0crdlGiTeVJ

Tits or gtfo. nice try though kunt