WWIII NIGGA! IS THIS SHIT REALLY HAPPENING?

WWIII NIGGA! IS THIS SHIT REALLY HAPPENING?

BUMP FOR ALIENS!

no. it's not

we have one of our best Kmarts there!!!

No, it isn't. Stop falling for the media's sensationalism.

Calm
You must have taken something.
Relax
Take a deep breath
There
Now tell me:
-What's your name?
"Pussy!"
-Where do you come from?
"Pussy!"
"Your mother's name."
"Pussy!"
-What do you want.
"Pussy!"

It's not even a state. Losing a territory to retaliate with nukes on a country. That's chess. Sorry Guam.

This.
Also, the norks aren't suicidal, they don't want war. They are developing nukes as to deter US aggression. Don't believe western propaganda -- the US/Nato are the real bad guys, not North Korea or Iran or Russia.

Nothing will happen. Just spreading fear and anger, because it makes it easier to sway opinions

>10kt nork icbm lands in the water off the coast of guam
>100kt us icbm lands a direct airburst over pyongyang

im not terribly concerned.

lol
Americans will be just fine if a war breaks out. Sure, millions would likely die, but only causalities would be from Korea

Lil Kim running his mouth again? That's never stopped happening.

This. It's called "yellow journalism".

Even Hitler wasn't nearly as much of a piece of shit as he was/is made out to be. Churchill was bought by Zionist/international banking lobbyists.

GUAM? lol
I'll laugh when he drops it in the ocean.

>norks aren't suicidal
>they
nice narrative attempt
except the "norks" don't make the calls in NK, faggot
>propaganda
only your lame attempts

I'm ready , bring it on. I just don't want to suffer for too long. strike true kim jong-un, you fat little bastard

I'd like to fight in Korea so that I can maybe get a Korean girlfriend afterwards. North, South, I don't care

Bump for aliens. Lets not have WWIII but let's keep building for it. Lets keep advancing our destructive capabilities just incase we need to suicide?
Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>We need better vocabulary
>We need better traitors
>We need better goals

If the Norks launch any more unscheduled missile test it will be seen as a attack.

Syphilis is a bacterium not a virus. Most infectious disease are bacterium. Most lethal virus are provirus. Most difficult to contain are retroviruses.
But if this is a simulation intended to destroy carbon life the most important thing to do is secure carbon life by all means.
I don't know what technologies are worth pursuing but on the off chance this is not a simulation intended to design a way to eradicate carbon life, we should be researching the effect virus play in nature and weather it would be beneficial to destroy them or protect ourselves against them, and if so, then how to do so.
water and air cleaning technology is necessary.
If Radical Eugenics is the greatest threat to humanity than the industrial food production need to be monitored MOST carefully.
Also pharmaceuticals and education and industrial centers that can be repurposed to dispense poison gas.

The human species simply isn't capable of preserving itself. At this point, it deserves to die before any of that can happen. It seem inevitable that even if we get that far, the endless cycles of division, war, and hatred instead of real progress will continue, only much larger and destructive scale. Instead of NK or whatever, it will be Planet X, Y, or Z, probably all of them at once. We're in desperate need of a unifying savior who will never come.

>Guam
Whogivesashit

Amerifags will be fine. Sorks... not so much. Norks will flatten Seoul when this breaks out. Keep in mind though, the Norks know they can't win a conflict. They just want leverage. So they won't throw the first punch. They'll do something like launch a rocket at Guam's coastline, not the island itself. It's Trump who will hit first in response to such an aggressive move. China isn't going to fight us over that, they're saving their ammo for the S China Sea.

Usually WW3 include opposing sides. Right now it would be the world vs N.Korea

So no faggot... its not happening.

Sounds like you need jesus

They threaten missile strikes on america every day. Thats sorta their whole deal

>threatens
They do this all the time. The geopolitical situation IS fucked up and a massive war could happen, but that article is just dumb clickbait.

Fuck, I'm stationed on Guam right now.

Link to prove it isn't a fake.

Braggs that they can hit Los Angeles, threatens to hit Guam

If there would really be a second coming, yea. Unlikely but at least possible I suppose.

This.
Then Japan, SK an US would make the north a glass lot

You're forgetting their decently powerful K9 batteries, they also have more effective counter battery technology.

I think you need sand to make glass. Nuking North Korea would just fry a lot of buried kim-chi

japan doesn't have nukes you fucktard. remember the treaty they signed at the end of WWII?

But it won't be WW3. Every other intelligent country against NK. It's not going to be anything dumbasses. China agrees they are out of control.

anyone interested in a point of view from a person who knows absolutely nothing about politics or world affairs?

i'll keep my question simple.

why would N. Korea want to start a war with one the most powerful countries on the planet? why? do they think they have a dogs titty chance of winning?
explain to me like i'm 5.

>boobs n pussy for your troubles

They don't know any better.

Don't be a fool. I said it when he was elected, we're all gonna die. This dumb mother fuck acts just like NK. What Trump is doing is poking a cornered racoon and telling it to stop. The racoon doesn't understand the word stop and attacks out of fear.

Just in case you're to dumb to understand the metaphor....The racoon is North Korea.

They know we think that they are crazy, therefore they think that we think that the mutually assured destruction of nuclear warfare will not stop them, therefore, fearing Guam's destruction we capitulate to their demands.

MOAR!

Looks like Best Korea is looking to an hero. Not even China will save them now.

What? Completely incoherent; I have no idea what you're saying.