I really want to purchase a gun (pic related)...

I really want to purchase a gun (pic related), especially due to the ever-rising threat of Muslim invasion and black uprisings.

However, my wife is rabidly against guns. If she found out I purchased one, let alone kept one in the house, she would autistically screech and leave.

I don't want to divorce her, but I still want a gun. What should I do? Do I have to hide it?

Anyone been through something similar?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GunsAreCool/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you never knew your wife's opinion, you're not very familiar with guns. learn firearm safety, with her, first.

yeah. no.

pull your balls out of her purse and do whatever the hell you feel you must do to secure your safety.

just don't be a dumbass with the gun. get some training, familiarity with the weapon. look up treat never keep keep, and practice carefully.

get a drawer safe and keep it locked up also.

Your wife sounds like a stubborn cunt.

Nut up and get one?
Tell her that you're an adult and you want a gun, and tell her that she's an adult, and to act like one.
But c'mon, a deagle?

>gold tiger stripe deagle

sick as fuck brah

take her shooting. very few people how have actually fired a gun remains anti-gun in my experience.

Buy one and kill youself

> getting a gun for muslim invasion and black uprising

Just pull your head out of your ass and things will get better, promise.

MODS!

Are you being serious? Be a fucking man and buy gun. What are you 12? You need permission to buy something now? Buy the gun, tell her your buying it, she won't leave you and if she does you choose to marry the wrong woman.

Drive her to ghetto and drop her off. Bet she would be praying for a gun, or she will buy one from the inhabitants.

Maybe you should wipe your eyes off from your shit stained glasses and see the truth of things? Fucking liberal.

Just report and shut yer hole. Fuckin faggots and their pointless yelling.

This is true.

>obey wife

>get your eye lids sliced off so you can't look away while 3rd world garbage nail her to a table and gang rape her before burning her alive and then do the same to you

Literally happened in South Africa, where the ungrateful niggers are genociding the White farmers who raised their standard living and increased their birth rate for them, because they were too god damn dumb to do it themselves.

There's a reason women were not tasked with patrolling the perimeter of tribe's living space: they're faggots and they suck at it. They want everything nice and soft and pussy.

Divorce the cunt and get guns (at least 4, one hand, one semi-auto like an AR-15, one hunting rifle, one shotgun) and (fuckton of) ammo and train. You're a dumb bitch for getting married.

There's an army, there's the police, they are there for a reason. Again; pull your head out of your ass and start thinking. There's nothing wrong with getting a gun for the sake of it, but if "MUSLISM OMG" is your mindset, you should really stay away from weapons.

what is that pink pic? and why is it banned

Do you really think for one second that if they were the majority they would not oppress you?

Get real....

Get an SKS and take that gal to a shooting range. You guys might have a good time. If she refuses to accept you for who you are and what you want then she does not care about you. Love is without biased opinion faggot.

And you really think that once they are the majority, having a gun will do you any good? Get real and do something useful like raising children so that they stay the minority, faggot.

wow that is a fucking arsenal

If that stupid piece of shit is the gun you want to buy for self defense, you have no business owning a gun at all.

> AHAHAHAHA I'M GONNA DEBATE WITH A PERSON I DON'T KNOW PRETENDING HE SUPPORTS VIEWS THAT HE NEVER EXPRESSED AND ACT TRIUMPHANT BECAUSE THESE VIEWS, THAT HE NEVER EXPRESSED, ARE CONTRADICTORY.
> I CLEARLY WON
> I'M SO GOOD MUM LOOK I PWNED HIM

That sort of attitude is ignorance, hers. Waiting 5 mins for the police to arrive. Not counting the amount of time to get them dispatched. Don't buy something stupid like a Desert Eagle for your first.

It will over penetrate. Where that bullet goes is your responsibility. You will be held accountable. Also you will pick up bad habits like trying to anticipate recoil with a large caliber as a first.

Go take some one on ones at your local range. Get her to go to. Get a decent polymer as a first. They aren't pricey. 9mm is plenty in size for a 1st. Rent them on the local range to see which fits you best. Read up on the ones you like for issues.

Do not just go buy one and never take any sort of training. If you have no experience even then you still should. Things like angling yourself in case your round exits. Morality issues. Don't inject yourself into a situation that you walk up on in a lot of cases. Reason: you don't know wtf is going on. Can end up in serious trouble this way. A domestic fight for instance.

Always remember. "Fear of death" as a guideline and out have to prove it! Even then perps family can go after you. Classes will explain a lot of this shit.

Just as a good way as any other to admit that I'm right. I really appreciate that.

I called /k/ and /pol to come in and help sort you out. They should be here shortly.

we reported your trash threads.
NYPA kiddo

Hunter 3-1 Actual Out

Very much this. I'll add that you need to explain and convince your wife that guns can be safe and save your life one day. If convincing doesn't work, then assert your fucking dominance as the head of the household.

Y u mad, bruh? Your caps-lock is stuck?

/k/ here

Sorry, we can't help. Most of us haven't handled a gun, yet alone a girl. We send you our condolences.

Show her this:

It's a bunch of ruined magazines, is what it is

Don't stand for that shit. You have your reasons. Go forth and do what you can to secure your freedom. Both from her and anything you fear enough to arm yourself against.

>Do you really think for one second that if they were the majority they would not oppress you?

I hate to ruin your frothing paranoia with a little bit of reality, but...

the US has a population in excess of 300 million. about 3 million of those are muslims.

therefore, for them to become a majority, they would need to increase in number by about 6000%. While the population of the rest of the US remained the same.

That's pretty much impossible. at least in your lifetime. Perhaps in say, 4 centuries, the population could change that much.

which rather indicates your paranoid fears are based on nothing but fantasy.

>deagle brand deagle
>GOLD
nigger detected
>inb4 we wuz kangz'n'shiet

why a jew gun though

fudds git out

I can understand your fear if you live in CERTAIN European countries, but that shit isn't much to worry about if you live in the U.S.

The police are minutes away when seconds count
Niggers would be gouging your eyes out and choking you to death and you'd mutter..
"At least they can't call me racist.."

I'm not paranoid at all. What I am is honest. I can admit that they are not my friends.

Muslims aside, there are other reasons to be armed. I'll let you fill in the blanks on that one.

I truly hope that you never have the need to defend your life though user. Best regards.

> using logic here
mate, you are worse than they are

that was the case for the past few years, but with wikileaks leaking all the tools U.S. intelligence agencies use to do their job, I'm sure a bunch of terrorists they normally would have been able to catch will start slipping through their fingers.

I feel you my brother
It's not my wife but my country that's stopping me to buy my dream, pic related beretta with the sword and cutlass mod.
It's insanely hard to get permit for a gun like a 9mil here...
plus buying one is even harder

>gold plated basketball-american gat

disgusting

>being married
divorce her
buy a gun
why would u give your rights away for a nagging, aging woman

Euro fag?

Just get a Glock 17.

I know.
how dare I use facts.

next, I'll be saying insane, radical stuff like the earth is round, chemtrails dont exist, jews arent "in control" and climate change is happening.

clearly pidgeonholes me as some sort of frothing minority to hold such radical ideas.

Yes, Hungary to be exact.
Gun laws used to be alright here back in the 80' tho

I can't help you with your wife's opinions, but I can help you choose a gun. If you're new to guns, you're going to want a smaller caliber than a freakin 0.50. That gun is very large and hard to control if you're a novice. I't also fuckin expensive. Think $1300 for a modern reproduction, upwards of $5000 for a custom or original design. If you just want to shoot a musim in the back as he's trying to go on a murderous rampage go with a gun that is cheaper to buy, cheaper to fire, and easier to carry. Try a good 45 or 9mm. You can get a damn good one for $400-600.

Ask your wife why she thinks women shouldn't be able to effectively defend themselves from attackers.

Move to the Czech Republic.

Why would they make guns in those colors? To look like toys?

Bright colored guns are fucking retarded. When a kid pulls a neon green nerf gun on a cop and gets shot to death it's because of irresponsible bullshit like this. Banning certain color choices is the only gun control measure I would fully support.

There is no middle ground: either you take your data from infowars or you are a cuck

i'm gonna break in yo house and rape yo white wife in front of you steal all yo shit before i cap yo ass white boi jus keep the gun locked up and ther wont be no problems aight?

sick sweat bands brah

Man that's a Desert Eagle | Tiger Tooth you need at least 500 keys for that shit.

Tell your wife that it's her call, but if you can't have a gun and you get home invaded, you'll throw her to the gang of niggers to be raped while you make your escape.

Correct me if I'm wrong but deagles are a piece of shit to shoot in real life

>protect your wife
>protect your life

pick one

Snoop dogs new album looks sick.

Those aren't included with the gun sadly, but you could buy a pair on ebay probably.
:^)

Shitty pedo spam (nothing about it is really illegal because it's probably fake as shit if you tried going there)

Get it off the internets.

If you don't live in a faggot state it's perfectly legal to buy a gun off a guy in the parking lot of wal-mart

The blue gun fires simunitions and the red one is a trigger practice model, they're both training tools you idiots. They don't fire live, deadly ammo.

if she's not with us she's against us user

have you considered leaving her for a pro-Mauser Qt trap

This is wh Zimmerman won. That and they tried to make it racially motivated. On top bashing his skull into the ground is pretty strong grounds for leathal for. Trayvon was fucking Zimmerman up. Look at the picks that the media ignored for like a week. "Fear of death" also ignored the fact that he also is a minority. The media.

Bright colored guns are essential since in this case, the blue gun is a training gun for FX rounds and the red gun is a nonfunctional Glock 17R trigger training model. They're bright on purpose so police agencies can't confuse them with glocks that actaully shoot real bullets.

Explain to your wife that owning a gun in and of itself is a doomsday measure. The people were brandished the right to own guns in the event that all other rights fail. Yes guns can be used for evil but far greater evils lurk in the shadow looking to take its place in the abscence of gun ownership.

Thank you for not being an asshole about it like

Ok that's cool then. Sounds like you probably agree with me that people walking around with neon green ar-15s are assholes.

Fuck off pussy

Go buy one and get trained if you don't have family that shoot regularly to teach you basics. Better to have it and not need it than need it while bleeding out watching your child wife getting raped by a nigger as it all goes dark....

Also: DO NOT BUY A DEAGLE!!!!!
Go 45acp/9mm parabolic for pistols, or 12gage shottie.... God, I really do belong on /k/...

I'm glad that statistically you're more likely to use your gun for suicide than self-defense.

>I said 9mm and 45 acp

>I really belong on /k/

someone pls tear this guy a new asshole im currently rubbing one out

A good idea.
Additionally, a good idea.
Most likely true, as is extremely common with anti-gunners.
Also this. Going off his point, don't get a deagle. Seriously don't
A great idea.
Not a great idea.
Any such occurrence is a threat to the freedoms OP is allowed as an American. If it helps him sleep at night, then it does not matter his motives. Ignoring such matters is not how they go away. OP is willing to see dangers to his way of his life and prepare to do something about it. Better than blinding yourself and accept the world burning around you.
South Africa and Rhodesia are pretty decent examples of such goings on. Based on the riots we have seen before, it isn't that much of an illogical escalation.
Honestly, one that fears they will need to use their gun for what it was made for are more likely to seek out proper training and be safer and more competent with their weapons.
This
This
I'd call that damage control and no different than the logic you presented as being sarcastic.
This is all solid advice.
Fuck, he brought Sup Forums too.
No.
Nah, its pretty shady all over.
Not a terrible idea. Old police pistols are out there in decent shape for cheap.
Czechs are pretty based and solid when it comes to allowing for self defense. If you really fear it, and don't mind bureaucracy and giving up a few guns you can own, do it.
Frames in those colors typically denote a training model. Either unable to fire, or built to fire paint or marker rounds.
Hell no.
He has a point, you know
Checked. Do consider advice too. Being gay simplifies the world.
Asshole isn't the right word. Its fucktarded. Fucktarded is better for it. Your property, do what you want, but they look fucktarded.

Time, wasted

america is like the geordie shore of the earth

Different user. Guns are a good defense against people in general. Example would be a break in at your home. Although the Muslim population is comparability small to the rest of America, it doesn't mean that you will encounter them. In my city there is already 20k from the last year or two. Muslims at mosques kept getting threats. Although, it's harder to get into America than Europe for them so the actual risk is smaller of being attack.

I think unnecessary open carry of rifles in urban environments is assholish regardless of the color of the gun. There are legitimate reasons to carry rifles in the woods in some areas, but otherwise it's just for shock value in the city.

Stage a home invasion.

Jaws dropsssss........

>20+ rifles
>all ARs

Gotta diversify your guns, nigga.

Step 1: Divorce your retarded ass wife.
Step 2: Desert Eagle

kek

I'm glad that statistically your are more likely to be a cuck then not when you post pussy shit like "don't hurt my feelings"
That way we won't see your genes continue to tarnish the human race.
Pussy

That's statistically true, but irrelevant. The US suicide rate is pretty average for a 1st world country. France, Belgium, Sweden, Norway all have higher suicide rates per capita and most of those are committed without guns. The availability of guns doesn't affect suicide rate, look at Japan. Basically zero gun ownership and triple the suicide rate of America.

Your options are pretty clear cut here, shithead. What matters more to you, your wife, or a gun? It ain't rocket science.

Buy the gun and shoot her

Why??? He's stacked for war how bout chu?

Hell no it ain't rocket science. Dump the bitch, acquire gats. Simple really.

it should be a gun but women have the legal system rigged to fuck a man over in a divorce.
If you buy a gun you could potentially solve that problem though.

Your wife is more of a threat than nigger and muzzies combined. You cant even purchase a gun because she has you scared of her.