Oh, so that's why leftists are so dumb

Oh, so that's why leftists are so dumb.

If they didn't have to spend so much time fighting you dumb fucks for their rights, they would have more time to think about the sophisticated economic issues that your party is also fucking terrible about.

#NotAllLefties
Wait a second
>Dumb because they don't study
>Dumb because they're indoctrinated by universities and colleges
Pick one

this

>thinking i'm a cuckservative.
lol

>rights
i don't think you know what that word means here
>sophisticated
neither

They are the lumpenproletariat of 21st century.

I personally hated both the right and the left, but I had to go with trump due to the fact he is gonna do the least amount of damage to America, probably even fix some of the problems.

Cutting off your dick and calling yourself a woman is a "right" that everyone should be "fighting for"

Conservatives are more successful at at running small businesses, pay more taxes and are the majority of STEM graduates.

Meanwhile you lefties still leech off your parents.

>not supporting based Drumpf for eternal libtard butthurt

This is what women will look like if the left wins.

I can pick both. You can go to class and still not study or pass your courses.
Faggot

>Liberal whines about something

lmao their 'feeeeeelings'

>Conservative whines about something

Oh t-they're j-just sayin it like it is...

Saying these represent all liberals is literally the same as saying Nazis and Alt-righters represent all conservatives, you fucking mongoloid.

Women look like that BECAUSE the right won.
...or rather, didn't actually win, but took all the prizes anyway.

Oh shit, I don't want all the women in my country to become out of focus.

how much does Soros pay?

holy fuck I WISH I'd get offered money to just not be a dumbfuck, it'd be so easy

More than Putin. You should consider it instead of collecting disability.

not at all you fucking retard. if you compared the ratios of legitimate nazis to conservatives vs sjw antifa retards to "liberals", the latter would be much much larger. there are probably not even 1000 legit Nazis in the US. And "alt-right" is just a word used by corporate msm to slander anyone who isn't a neo-con cuck.

>More than Putin.
Libtards still believe in Russian-funded shills? is there no limit to how fucking retarded you can get? at least Drumpkins have actual proof of online leftist shilling. It's a fact. You retards just read buzzfeed and shit your pants. You have no friends.