*logs your path*

*logs your path*
What do, Sup Forums?

I`ll prepare my fuckin throat

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)

I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.

I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!

I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.

Wish me luck in Hollywood!

Get fucked log twat

Sorry kid

Oh no! Not Danny Filth and his pisser!!!

Samefag forced meme kys

I like this meme tbqh

Listen pisster.There are way over 6 or 7 pisspics by this time. Day by day new piss streams are invented. Tell me- how do you cope with sadness of not embracing a piss stream?How do you even live with yourself knowing that you are cucked from piss streams everyday. You- not glugging dreamy steamy stream of piss. GLUGGING DOWN MY THROAT EVERY MOMENT OF MY EXISTANCE. It is really dreamy feeling which you will never experience. I feel pity for you. Pissless shill detected...

Loglight shine bright, protect us from Dani Filth tonight

eat shit (literally), pissman

u mad, piss-boi?

Kek

kek

>MORNING
>PISSS
>ATTACK
>GOOOOOOO

defeat is nigh, urine-freak. You lack the numbers and the ammunition

Does Sup Forums know that Andy Sixx is bi-lingual? He is also fluent in Tagalog.

Wot choo lookin' at Loglet?

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE THREADS EXIST

Have a Chewing Nut Sir