What does/b drive?

What does/b drive?
Pic related. Shitty old rusted Dodge truck

P.s. this 2 Meg shit sucks

I've never seen a truck like that before.

That ain't no truck.

2009 Audi S5 (4.2L V8.)

These two golf'

'82 Mk1 1.8 8v swapped from a mk2 gti; kinda building it for trackdays
'85 Mk2 gtd 1.6 td coal rollin for What Its Worth as a daily driver

good taste

Thank you kind stranger

You're joking right?

not him but both those cars are fine, nothing stupid just a few old golfs kept clean.

Been working on my 99 Cummins for a year now. Bought it for 3 grand. Got about 12 grand into it so far. I love it.

'98 Toyota minivan
267,000 miles and counting

The Ultimate Driving Machine

Wish I could drive something like this in my country without spending half my paycheck on roadtaxes. Looks like a helluva lot of fun to cruise around in

06' corvette procharged & 04 v8 4Runner w/ 300k miles

02 ranger almost at 200k, i'll keep driving it till the day it dies.

Next week ish

'06 WRX

a 1966 Mustang GT. It was my daily driver for 5 years but then decided to reserve it for twice a week and get a second car.

ya never know i guess, regular oil changes and not driving like an asshole and it still purrs.

98' mkiv supra

I've always liked the look of those. Im not personally into the Stance look but the cars are cool

Ima need more proof. One of the more rare colors too.

post penis on car

wow I love these!

very nice. thats a car that appreciates in value which is also good.

Nice!! Mine's a 2016, heavily modded sleeper Fiesta ST-2. Used to have a Corrado VR6 but the cost got ridiculous

What horseshit

this

this one is my dads baby, 1 of 29 of this type of Shelby built. This is a photo 7 years ago the day I learned stick with it.

Here's where I drive it around. I work at my ranch, but not for my ranch. I sell mesquite and oak, basically.

Dogshit piece of plastic

you look normal
what the fuck are you doing on /b

Hate Mustangs. Think they look like shit. Hemi 'Cuda or 69 SS Camaro please

I post in the Toyota General over on /o/ everynow and then, here's the timestamp from that, and yeh I fucking love the rsp colour

Thanks man, doubt I would ever sell her tho, I'd never make the money back on all the mods

Damn thats a beautiful colour

>here's the timestamp from that

(7 years ago)

1987 toyota cressida

1991 toyota cressida

both 5-speed swapped

it checks out, carry on

>(7 years ago)

Thanks man. Standard ST-2 colour - they do a red and grey but the blue is sexy

whoa dude we have the same car

soz dude im not going downstairs to take a timestamp just for this thread

you said she's a sleeper too yeh? what mods you got going on under the hood?

1984 Cressida bone stock 5 speed 5mge 110k miles
gang gang

Great cars. 4runners and tacos last forever man. Planning on taking up an '05 sometime soon.

Not the same car at all

heres one of the other mustangs. 1965 Convertible

I drive an 18 speed mountain bike

i'd take that personalized license plate over whatever that other asshole claims is his all day long.

Yeah. Basically a Pumaspeed stage 4 package which takes it to around 340 bhp. Had to paint the intercooler in order to make it less obvious... Haha. Lift off sounds like a Chinese firework factory on fire

no dude its the same car

>4 door

So a 5mge and 2j are pretty much the same and it's only a 50 year difference

Then went out and bought a stupid ass low miles 2013 Jetta for cheap just to get me around.... I didn't feel it was fair on the mustangs to put them through such a long commute for so long

Once you get past that, it's tricky because the mods get more obvious, it gets VERY hard to insure because it essentially stops being road legal and it's not that far from the limits defined by the fuel delivery system. Modding that costs $$$

whats in the package? Larger turbo, tune and fuel system?

Do you actually own a supra celica? Thats pretty neat if you do

Fuck cages

Very cool cars. Very gay garage. Did your mom set that up for you?

im about to get my ducati pingale

Just a cheap honda civic but it's an si 2.0 L 5 speed it might not be fast but it's lots of fun even though it's creeping up on 300,000 miles

yeah something about that garage just makes a dude want to suck a dick am I right?

Fuel system isn't touched. I don't have the money for that - it costs a fuckload to mod the fuel system on the Fiesta. It includes intercooler, crossover pipes, hot side boost pipe, de-cat exhaust (questionable legality but technically not illegal), ecu remap, air filter, totally bespoke turbo system and a few other minor bits

he says as he gets his head seared off by a semi while also managing to look and sound like an obnoxious dick-inhaling faggot

It's like a kitchen. Not sure if user keeps his cars there or makes sandwiches there.

best jdm

if that's yours you will regret buying it the first time you tow something with it, that torque management system is complete bullshit.

other than that it's a great grocery store commuter.

yeah the mkII is actually mine

oh hell yea man. mx62s came with the best factory wheels that's for sure

Let's keep scooters out of this thread, newfriend. It's for real vehicles only.

we're just posting cars that we don't own at this point?

more rattles than a rattle snake farm

Dunno if I should post or on /o/

But whats the best beginner car which is fuel efficient, durable, cheap and can be troubleshooted easily.

cool heres mine

It is, towed a car already. had zero issues. so far so good at 18K

sick dude that must be a blast to drive, does it sound nice too?

whats the maintenance like on a car like that? Do you daily drive her??

i don't drive anything but but razors through my wrists

Edgy!
Why don't you drive a fist up your ass?

My 2005 Mustang. It's got issues but it's also held up well. Would post but file size too large, will try to do something

Reduce resolution and try again

i penetrate myself every night

Edgy!
Why don't you drive razors through your wrists?

You can have your truck tuned and have all that stuff fixed. A full tune, and running 93, it transforms the truck.

Dunno how to do that on android. Tried cropping it but dindunuffin. I'm not phone savvy

Because I don't need to. But if I did need to, I wouldn't post pics of it in a car thread.

>drive razors through your wrists
Not what you're doing

Indeed. You see, I have more than one Friend, and I don't want them climbing over shit to get in my car.

Camera settings. One of the settings is resolution. Go lower.

Reduce resolution and try again

There should be an edit option where you can change the size, not great at explaining but that's the way to reduce file size

do you vape bruh

Edgy!
do it we want you to

You bring up a good point but looks are more important to me then the slight issue of climbing around to get in

Alright i lost i fuckin laugh at that

cutting gets me so high

lotus always gives me a boner when i haven't seen a pic of one in a while