I might be dying

I might be dying
Pic related. Still on toilet wiping

Are you an alcoholic by chance?

kys

I wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic. I usually only drink on the weekends maybe a drink or two during the week

Drink 2 liters of Pedialite. Best hanover cure ever.

stop having so much soup.

I'm pooping too, user. Wipe with baby wipes. Cuts down your wipeage like 8:1

Eat at Chipotle?

Did you eat a fucking pinecone?

fuck off chipotle fag

Fuck yeah user wet wipes forever. I'll never have a dirty hole again.

Unfortunately no, I had shitty Qdoba for lunch because there was no chipotle in that area.

say he was an alcoholic, what would that mean?

Round fucking 2

That's fucked

You should try to get a thing called bioflora. If you keep shitting like that all of your stomach and intestinal bile will dry out

Make an enema and wash the shit out of your ass

means his body is shutting down and shitting out

Never heard of it. I'll look into it thanks user

That's nothing. When I shit, it usually piles high enough to break the surface of the water. It's like some Hawaiian creation myth.

Moes masterrace

Back when I was drinking heavily when I quit drinking and took a break every so often my shits would be extremely water, I mean explosive diarrhea watery, they didn't look like his do, his looks like there are little twigs in it, but it was a thought.

gah drink a buncha water OP DAMN

no your diet is shit

my shit is similar to OP's though not as bad looking. just loose and soft. been like this for a year and i drink everyday. i had blood test and they didn't find anything and my anxiety won't allow me to collect a stool sample and bring it whereever they told me to bring it

You ate a salad and pooped too soon. /thread

>It's like some Hawaiian creation myth

You're wrong m8. I've drank more liquor than a Chippewa and I get the runs every time. Not dead yet, doctors say I'm healthy. Besides I know what it's like to have your liver almost shut down. Used to do opiates and one time I had popped 10 or so Percocet and the next morning had bright orange bloody diarrhea that smelled absolutely rancid. Thought for sure I was gonna die that day

if your stools look like OP's on a daily basis then something is seriously wrong

it looks like bits of stool from celiac disease

>741505682
you're not healthy you pathetic alcoholic junkie. doctors can't tell you for sure if you're healthy or not by a basic check up. checking your vitals and appearance doesn't mean shit.