Ok Sup Forums reveal your deepest darkest secret

Ok Sup Forums reveal your deepest darkest secret
I was molested as a child
last thread go deleted let's continue

...i molested you when you were a child...

Shhh...

>I was molested as a child

sometimes i post facebook pics of girls ive never spoken to
and tell Sup Forums to rate my gf
and wwyd
and left/right
and facebook fap
and other spectacular fucking autism

i've masturbated to loli hentai

I once greentexted it here (loong time ago, too lazy to do it again), but when I was like 11 we used to sometimes have sex with my brother (He was 13 or so back then). We did it a few times, we even got caught by our grandmother once. And yeah I'm a dude too.

Whenever a female sleeps over at my house, I always masturbate near their faces when they are asleep.

TRANSLATION
>i jerk off to cartoons

Once again, I was raped at spear point when I was in third grade by my neighbor who was in fifth grade.

used to mess around with my two friends who were brothers
we'd do it in the crawlspace under the stairs, and during sleepovers

good times

>raped at spear point
fucking kek

neat

>also I identify as a mako shark

Are u a femanon

Yes. Also, how fucking lonely are you, kid?

Not to lonely lmao but I thought u were a guy that got anal raped or something

>I molested OP when he was a child

Lol

>IM DOIN IT MOM
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GIRL

Lmfao bro I've been with my chick going on 4 years already I started this thread just to see the sad little stories you guys got

>i jerk off to cartoons
so do i

Why do some people don't get that rape is in most case a very tragic experience? Imagine that your gf or your daughter would get assaulted by some old perv and they couldn't do shit about it just because he is stronger

thats not some hentai shit where she realizes that it's pleasuring her

today is my 12th wedding anniversary

hi im new here wheres the like button

hahaha keep posting ur shit life stories for me plz

Well this bitch came off as hostile saying how lonely am I ? I was gonna say that sucks that happened hopefully they locked him up or beat his ass

sometimes i lie on the internet

k
you wait here, son

I am not

Did he stick the spear in your pooper

Spear point was the most accurate way I could describe his sharpened stick. Why he chose to threaten me with that and not the knife he sharpened it with, I'll never know.

Someone tried to kill me, held me a knife point for a few hours, never told anyone except for one good friend

Why did they do that to u

I'm being serious. I was legitimately raped at spear Point by my neighbor kid. He sharpened a stick and threatened me with the stick. He forced me to suck his cock until his father yelled for him and he ran. Told me if I ever said anything he would stab me. It was a traumatic experience, and it's probably why I'm as fucked up as I am. But it's been almost 20 years since then.

No

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you should have ran

Was it in ur pooper

my sister would have me preform cunnilingus and analingus on her
i was 8 and she was 12

My half sister's sister fucked me in a closet a few times while I visited. By fucked I mean she shoved my pre-pubescent noodle dick in her again and again to no avail

He got drunk and started to ruminate over all the shitty things that happened in his life, we were at my house so I couldn't leave. He grabbed a butcher knife and held it to my throat and then said he was going to cut my harms, you know the right was to suicide, anyways he was crazy

I had no idea he was going to do anything. He was an ass hole but he was also my friend. We were under his family's trailer playing some game when he sharpened a stick and grabbed me.

Did u enjoy sucking it

I have no idea if I enjoyed it or not. I didn't enjoy the experience, But I am a solid 3 on the Kinsey scale right now.

>be me aged 7
>trying to sleep
>new baby brother crying in the next room
>parents not doing shit to shut him up
>idea!
>go into his room and place a pillow over his face to muffle the noise
>hey it worked!
>go back to bed
>wake to my mother's screams
>to this day they think it was SIDS

i killed a dog with a iron bat

I love my wife more than anything but when we fuck I imagine I'm fucking this chick at work. Weird thing is, the other chick is pear shaped and has smaller tits than my wife. She just has this sort of librarian look that I go for.

I hope someone kills you with something even more painful.

I kinda like that pear shape nigga.

i killed a bat with an iron dog

She is attractive but my wife is more hourglass, even after having a kid. Work chick isn't really my type (tats, small tits etc.) but for whatever reason I just really want to fuck her.

>when I was barely a 5th grader, this new kid Marty came to town
>typical fat kid, all pink... piggy-like pink and with a lisp
>whenever I walked next to him I cracked a fart, you know, the silent, sneaky, really smelly ones
>always blamed him
>did it every single day
>at one point I heard one of the teachers talking to him about his "gas problems"
>by the end of school year he was known as Marty Farty
>he dropped out around the middle of next school year for unrelated reasons, however I like to believe it was because of my wrongdoings
>god bless him