I must have been living under a rock because I had no idea Family Guy and Simpsons did a crossover

I must have been living under a rock because I had no idea Family Guy and Simpsons did a crossover.

My question... Is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uurMP58lBxA
youtube.com/watch?v=34Rk_DC3B9c
youtube.com/watch?v=TJHCV40fuCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4
youtu.be/34Rk_DC3B9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

> Simpsons at its lowest crossovering with shit at its lowest, which was a copy of the Simpsons at its lowest anyway
> Good

Hehe

>Two shows that have descended into irrevocable shitland do a crossover

if they did it in 2003 they might have had a chance

so it sshit?

there's like 2 good jokes over 45 minutes

what do you think

>family guy is still airing
>simpsons will never be allowed to die

Imagine everything bad about both shows, now make it into a 45 min episode.

it was actually alright imo. But my expectations were really low so anything decent seemed slightly good.

Here's an actual joke from it
>Bart prank calls Moe
>"Here Stewie, you try"
>"Ooo sounds fun"
>Picks up phone
>"Your sister has been raped!"
And that's it. Does that sound good to you?

It was fucking awful just like all cartoon crossovers.

It has an overly long scene where Peter and Homer wash cars and an overly long scenes where they have an "epic" fight.
It was garbage.

It was worse than you'd think is possible

Why was Bort hanging out with a baby anyway

Because they have to fill 45 minutes

Sounds like a very subtle meta analysis on the nuanced way these shows differ.
On the surface they are both animated tv shows about white american families.
Bart, here a representation of "Simpons" the show not just a character, assumed Stevie, here a representation of "Family Guy" and not a character, and assumed Stevie would make the same kind of prank call, here a representation of all the jokes on the show. But he didn't. His answer was crass and edgy. It couldn't possibly be a simpsons joke but it was a perfect example of a Family Guy Joke.

It is a meta joke. If you thought that joke was about raping you might be too stupid for animated cartoons.

I just got cancer

Stewie had a crush on Bart.

it was about as good as it could be. i hated that fucking car wash scene though. theres no way anyone actually thought that was funny, literally only 11 year olds would find that to be humorous

It's not just that. The episode really does a terrible job at intertwining both shows. It sounds good on paper, as your post explains but it's carried out in such an awkward way.

The VAs from the Simpsons crew really phoned it in. You've never heard less effort in their work.

It was great

It was ok. Way better than the Futurama/simpson crossover.

Better than expected IIRC, however simpsons didn't do much for it

>Is it any good?
youtube.com/watch?v=uurMP58lBxA

youtube.com/watch?v=34Rk_DC3B9c

better than the actual one

It was strange? Watching I felt like I was little again. I had an older brother so when his cool older friends came over, I always tried to kinda get in on his hang out time cause I wanted to be cool. But they were 7 years older than I was. When they made jokes about stuff I had never heard of or started swearing or talking about girls, I felt awkward which made me upset.

This episode was like that. Bart calls Moe and does the phone prank. Bart hadn't done that in like 4 seasons and I was not only thrown off by it "...Did he just call Moe?" but it was actually a really good pun. So Stewie is in the room with him and he wants to try it too. I thought, yeah ok, this can be a great pay off. Either Stewie will say something funnier because he is smarter, or by equal measure say something that is not funny, and it will end up being funny due to timing/maybe facial reactions/what Moe does.
He says "Hi Moe? Your sister's been raped" and hangs up the phone. Bart stares at him and they cut.

I was high too and I didn't like it. Then the episode just goes on and on.

It's the best thing either show has done in over a decade (aside from the Star Wars specials). The Simpsons/Futurama crossover by comparison is an embarrassment.

No, of course not.

But they have Chris

>subtle

This joke is neither subtle nor funny and two shows differing styles of humor is the basis for just about every single other joke in the episode, not just that one, so please stop pretending you have to have even a modicum of intelligence to get it. If you liked it you should kill yourself

Those thick legs giving me whyboners

Chris and Brian are involved in like a c or d plot involving Brian losing santas little helper and them 2 trying to find him.

I don't think it worked, as they are so far apart with what is "acceptable" on the show. Simpsons never went that "far" and I don't think it worked for them.

>they had it all planned out

That was actually pretty funny.

Stop being such typical angry fat virgin cynics and enjoy something for once in you pathetic lives. All of you.

>current simpsons + family guy = something good
????????????

family guy held up the entire crossover

is this cunnykino?

It was better than the Futurama one.

>same beer
>same show!

>futurama/Simpsons crossover
Oh yeah. That happened

Did Lucas direct this episode? Pure pottery

Lets see Simpsons hasn't been good in like 15 years, family guy maybe 10.
What do you think?

Both shows should just end already so we can get something new instead of trying to keep these corpses alive.

iirc everytime this gets uploaded to youtube it gets taken down very fast

The Jews revealed their hand, it cannot be allowed.

>tell them what I did Apu
>he stole the donuts
>I STOLE the donuts
Only thing I remember making me laugh. The futurama/Simpsons one was pretty good
>daddy I want one!
>well you can't have it
The delivery is so good

Based Uncle Joe

Wasn't there some ebin edgy joke in Family Guy where Quagmire murderrapes Marge? If they actually did a legitimate crossover it'd show how low zombie Simpsons has sunk

You left out the part where Bart gets put off by the comment and then the whole scene gets awkward.

I get that it's a bad joke, but the fact that you're cherrypicking to prove a point against family guy means you're the biggest loser in the world.

>Wasn't there some ebin edgy joke in Family Guy where Quagmire murderrapes Marge?
...no?

This parody that came out long before the episode was miles better, but at the same time predicted much of what happened. Weird.

It was meh and Im a family guy fan

No that never happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4

I remember when this actually came out and everyone on Sup Forums was actually laughing at all the family guy bits like the joke about the Dishwasher but now they pretend they didn't.

This?

>Shitty simpsons jokes = Raping a woman from a show orientated at families and shooting her entire family (including baby) to death

This is some serious Jew logic at work

the plagarist joke sounded kind of funny

>Seth Macfarlane needed more room for his unfunny tryhard nigger family guy so they cancelled King of the Hill
>Mike Judge said he would never make anything close to it again out of spite

what is copyright?

Fat men dressed as women is funny

>/lgbt/

My mane

I loathe zombie Simpson and I thought it was alright, it's not so much a crossover as the Simpson appear in family guy, the bit where Peter tells homer he's been shit and annoying for years is worth it.

>Seth Macfarlane
I wish he got on that plane

>That was actually pretty funny
Are you 12?

Only parts I enjoyed were the plagiarism comparison and Mayor West asking Quimby if he's a "cool" mayor.

Then again they did this whole thing better during the episode where Bart befriended a homeless person.

youtu.be/34Rk_DC3B9c

boner why

But why that particular clip?

>there is a parallel universe where Seth died in 9/11
>tfw we got the short straw

It's not fair we live in a universe where Carnivale is cancelled, the man who created Frasier dies in 9/11 but Seth McFarlane keeps getting to produce horrible cartoons.

>likes nu-simpsons
>uses spongebob reaction images

Fuck off back to twitter you millennial faggot.