Swedish Govt Spends Millions Telling Citizens To Eat Insect “Meat” To End Climate Change

Swedish Govt Spends Millions Telling Citizens To Eat Insect “Meat” To End Climate Change

activistpost.com/2016/04/swedish-govt-spends-millions-telling-citizens-to-eat-insect-meat-to-end-climate-change.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeE38KBf3mI
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/framtidsmat-testar-smaklokarnas-granser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoyna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is literally nothing wrong with eating bugs.

Convince Swedes to turn into faggots, and people who hate themselves enough to live in little sheds, and to boot make them eat insects. Top Cucked.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sweden was a mistake. It's not even fun any more.

I haven't seen anything about this.

What a load of bullshit.

Sweden is a mess

When shall we liberate Sweden?

The day we have to resort to eating bugs is the day I eat a gun instead.

Allah will liberate them from their physical bodies soon enough senpai

Their military could still crush yours like a bug

A big fat mess

>Sweden so cucked they start eating bugs

L M A O

Swedish army > NATO
we all knows that right?
r-right?

I've tried fried grasshoppers in my trip to Thailand. It tasted pretty good.

How fucked are you swedes? First mass rape, now insect meat? Did I miss something where all swedes suddenly became autistic?

Cultural appropriation?

YOU WILL EAT BUGS UNDER UN AGENDA 21.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeE38KBf3mI

One school in Stockholm got insects for lunch. Poor kids.

link with video:
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/framtidsmat-testar-smaklokarnas-granser

It's so much easier to just go vegan. Plant foods produce a tiny fraction of the carbon / methane that results from livestock.

Slowly turning Sweden into Sub-Saharan Africa.

And the insects imported actually costs much more than meat they can produce themselves.

Sure, why not?

>insects imported

The next big fight between SJWs and non-SJWs will be about SJWs trying to take meat away from Men.

Mark my words. The environmentalists will support it; people like Bill Gates will support it; the scientists doing the research will support it.

And when we're no longer able to kill our own cows, we'll be even more dependent on government, taking the little mosquito-burgers that they give us.

I'm pretty angry at how Sweden believes all world is the same and they somehow share the burden for the population explosion.

>post your dish

Well its for cultural things right? i mean to make Africans feel at home and shit? No? Well then.

It isn't cultural things, sweeds just want to end global warming.

There is literally nothing wrong with eating bugs and millions of SEK is hundreds of thousands of dollars so its basically pocket change.

Why do you hate cheap, sustainable and nutritious protein? I think i am going to get some insects to farm on my homestead. They can eat all the food scraps that the rabbits and chickens can't eat.

Pic related is pure degeneracy.

>is spending 2-7 billion kroner [261 million dollars]

i'm calling bullshit n this

Mm what will be next? To end opression they gonna make Islam as the main Religion in their country?

so progressive

We are just too barbaric to understand progressive ubermensch.

I guess as long as they're cooked and seasoned well. And are chopped and arraigned in a way that doesn't blatantly remind me that I'm eating bugs...
Sure, why not?

>And the insects imported actually costs much more than meat they can produce themselves.
And when potatoes first came to the old world they are more expensive then turnip.

Once you get the infrastructure going and improved the processing its going to be a lot cheaper. Demand for this sort of protein will increase in the years to come to so its good that they are getting on this train early. It gives Swedish companies a head start when it comes to making insect based food that people will actually consume.

>People will eat processed ''meat'' products made of this but they won't eat this
You guys are fucking retarded.

This or starvation?
Pick one

this

also about 30,000 species go extinct on average every year, most of them bugs

no one cares about bugs

SWEDEN YES!!!!! So progressive, so tolerant.

I don't care anymore, my sympathy for Sweden ran out two months ago. If they're too weak to survive, let them go.

i still think this is a political thing.

Probably rusbro, i think we have to change our ways.

Everyday I just become more and more convinced that Stockholm really isnt a part of Sweden. Its just some social experiment.

Every damn time someone links something thats about Sweden and someone has said or done something idiotic - It is ALWAYS Stockholm.

Look at the cars they plan on driving.

In the winter they're pedaling these little tent bikes whilst muslims and blacks drive luxury cars.

>Eating insects
>Bear grylls wtf you goon' do now?

Pic related is pure degeneracy.

True!
The absolute majority of fucked up shit comes from Stockholm.

Already done, Inshallah allah snackbaruh muhammad jahadiiin subhalal!

If someone said that IRL near me i would run away as far as i can, even tho its nonsense.

>i still think this is a political thing.
Does it matter? It 2.7 million SEK which is less then it cost to take in THREE unaccompanied refugee ''children'' for ONE year and it goes to RND to help Swedish companies develop insect based food that people might actually eat. How is a sausage or a burger patty made out of ground up insects any more disgusting then ground up meat scrapings that has to be processed with ammonia to even be fit for human consumption? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime

How can people happily eat one and then sperg out about the other? I don't give a shit if its political. Its pocket change and it might actually give something in return in a few years because there is a lot of progressive SJW out there that pay lots of money to buy overpriced vegan/vegetarian/ethical food and this will obviously fill that market.

I don't see how burgers out of all people can sperg about this. They are literally eating pic related on a daily basis.

in 10 years they'll be dumpster diving for some juicy rats

Looks bretty gud t.bh

Haha i same here i would expect them to just explode if someone said that in a loud tone.

It does in some way. They use "climate change" as an excuse to feed Swedish people insects so that SJW's would eat them wich I dont really think is relevant. Basic brainwashing

>10 years dumpster
More like in 10 years we wont even have dumpsters if we continue this way kek

Insects for the swedes, pure beef t-bone for the refugees. Checks out

I'd rather turn to cannibalism than be reduced to eating insects.

Pot Kettle Mixed-race

Your country is a fucking mess as well.

Well, except that you have to eat everything, including the entire digestive tract

even shrimp get that removed before being eaten

Stockholm is the SJW center and Malmö is the migrant center
Göteborg is an inbetween, at least it has Gustav Adolfs torg ;_;

>insects imported

When was you when sweden became 3rd world

And Malmö is only the migrant center because of the fucking faggots in Stockholm decided to send people here en masse.

What the fuck happened to Sweden? They used to be so based. Vikings and whatnot.

Now they're literally all cuckolds and faggots. It's nuts.

Capitals in most countries are the most fucked up place because parasites and degenerates naturally congregate at places of power: there's more to leech there.

We're going to build a wall around them!
And let me tall yah, it's going to be great!
Who's their president, or is it a parliamentary system, I don't even know! They're probably have a sheikh at this point.
The wall will be great and they're going to pay for it, but hear this, it won't have a door. Let's let those, what do my fans call them? "Cucks" reap what they sow.
And crooked hillary and merkel, those two "ladies", geesh have you guys seen how those two look, they're going down and we're going to make the planet great again!

>It does in some way. They use "climate change" as an excuse to feed Swedish people insects so that SJW's would eat them wich I dont really think is relevant.
Climate change and global warming might and might not be a hoax. I think its pointless to discuss because the threat to the ecology is very much real and eutrophication because of excess beef production is a very real issue regardless if the cows farts contribute to global warming or not. It kills fish and if it goes on long enough you might kill the plant life on the ocean floor and then things like this might happen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoyna

>Basic brainwashing
Does it matter if people buy it because of climate, ecology or economy? People will buy more of this in the future either way and spending 2.7 million SEK to get Swedish companies a head start in RND of a palatable insect based sausage or burger obviously have a good chance of paying of in the long run. This is literally one of the few projects that tax money have been spent of that might actually be successful.

Stockholm is like our San Fransisco.

they just LOVE diversity!

How long till a Swedish progressive feminist calls for the eating of bugs to stop because it's cultural appropriation of tribes in South America? The Swedes have no right to take the culture of others.

>Well, except that you have to eat everything
Implying there is anything wrong with that. Eating lungs, heart liver etc and using the intenstines for sausage have been the standard for humans altought history and its still the standard in the rest of the world.
>including the entire digestive tract
Oh no!

> 'merrica
> starvation
It`s called not starvation, it`s calling eating only for yourself.

can't they just mow that shit down to make something resembling Mashed potatoes? im sure people would be more willing that eat that than straight up larvas

Nice try, Ahmed, but we won't be fooled.

Take your proggy bullshit to reddit

insects are not livestock

This is a way to get zika and ebola into europe.

If you eat insects, especially because of "global warming" you are a useful idiot.

If you're that concerned about processed meat go to a butchers.

No Sven, steaks are for refugees only

Except those are cleaned first.

Haggis burger:
100-150 grams haggis, cooked
kaiser or hamburger bun
lettuce
tomato, sliced
1 slice cheese (optional)
your choice of garnishings

So are the insects, you feed them nothing but water for 2-3 days and they clean themselves out and then you just put them into the grinder.
looks good desu

I heard they have some kind of syndrome there.

we should build a train that goes around the world forever

It is fucking disgusting.

>burger made from thousands of flies

What the fuck am I watching

>t. Chang

snowpiercer - breddy gud

le snowpiercer dystopia edible cockroach blocks

Why not? They willingly accepted cuckoldry.

You had me at edible cockroach blocks. Adding it to my must-watch list.

>To End Climate Change
Translated:
To feed the immigrant subhumans with better food, while the swedecuck eats cheap insects.

Reminds me of Snowpiercer.

You had better get permission from Abdul first.

I just love that feeding the insects to refugees would be inhumane and racist, but convincing the natives to eat it is progressive and brave.

Get your fucking insects away.

I'm starving, we've ain't had nothing but magotty salads for three stinkin' days!