Hey. I'm not sure if NSFW material is allowed on Sup Forums or /vg/ so here I am

Hey. I'm not sure if NSFW material is allowed on Sup Forums or /vg/ so here I am.

I got some SSs' of my skyrim experience a while ago (2years to be precise)

I was getting really bored with vanila skyrim so I upped the mods. Here are the results.

What was great about them was they weren't cosmetic mods. Everything I had back then transformed the game into a game where everywhere you went youd get raped/fucked by NPCs and animals leaving you with certain debuffs and cum textures on your character.

Also there was a chance for everytime you'd have sex/get raped u could have a device put on your character such as blind folds, yokes, high heels, latex suits etc.

Everytime you would raid a bandit base there was a chance they would gang rape your character and steal all the gear/money. Afterwards you would get knocked out unconscious and end up in the wilderness naked with no gear and possibly a bondage device you were not allowed to take off without a certain key.

While I am not interested in the mod described in the OP, is this body mod available separately, whatever it is? That khajiit is awesome

Wait, you installed a mod that got -your- character raped?

cbbe with a special khajiit retexture. Forgot name

furry pls die

Thanks, I'll check it out!
I'll take your terrible bait because I'm feeling friendly.
Not really, I'm not a furry and Skyrim has many other races aside from Khajiits. I'm just bored of everyone looking like a piece of wooden plank, but at the same time I'm not going for the unrealistic "hour glass and melon tits" thing that many body mods try to go for.

So this is loverslab. Where do you download the mods?

CBBE BITCHES!!!!!

gotta stick your dick in all the races eventually

khajit has wears if you have coin

Yes loverslab. Body mods are from nexus (and anything non sex related)

After I'm done with my current FO4 playthrough, I'll have to get Skyrim. Hell, only recently did I finally get a computer upgrade to actually play modern game. Fallout 3 and NV are good, but I wanted more. Love the modding communities through. Running 43 mods on FO4 right now.

We know

Gimme sec. Im gonna look for bear and giant ss.

I prefer non lore friendly like tranwiz or mgl sounds

>I'm not sure if NSFW material is allowed on Sup Forums or /vg/
Fuck off, newfag

Op also there are threads in aco/ somwtimes about this mods or pics

I've always hate those mods. Hard to find nude mods that gives women A and B cups

Not everyone reads the rules. Also for those who don't know

>Boards that are a default blue scheme such as Yotsuba B are worksafe boards

You can use bodyslide or presets

Then lurk before you post. Spoonfeeding faggot

Nicki?

Last pic

Nope, not sure who that is.